lol you beat me with putting the video out for this but heres mine.
    Wow man, thats one sick setup Nice job showing off the theme Did I miss the Netflix Tile while I was sleeping? That tile is pretty sweet, looks like your gonna have to post your tile set for everyone, I'm jealous
    2011-12-03 09:17 PM
    [QUOTE=bcscustom;6323734]Heres my version of Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.

Attachment 555566Attachment 555548Attachment 555549Attachment 555550Attachment 555551

Thanks to everybody for contributing

Hello bcscustom
    that is very cool mate nicely done
    2011-12-03 09:20 PM
    Wow man, thats one sick setup Nice job showing off the theme Did I miss the Netflix Tile while I was sleeping? That tile is pretty sweet, looks like your gonna have to post your tile set for everyone, I'm jealous
    Agreed. Love the Xbox tile.

Nice setup
    a lot of people are going for a genuine look to their phones
    im not really looking to be an exact Windows phone replica i just love the simplicity of everything i use being right there in their own little spot lol

Quick Question
    Are you using my photo tile with the new pscan?

if so can you confirm or deny the slides are moving slower now (better pacing)?
    for me the are at a nice speed not just boom boom boom
    they now switch every 4-5 sec or so for me.
    Yeah I am and everything is working good. Thanks again man
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-12-03 at 09:40 PM.
    2011-12-03 09:31 PM
    lol thanks man same with your setup. we each have our styles but i have no problem sharing if anyone wants my tiles ill post them in a zip file just let me know.

oh and by the way im loving the new settings tile i think its your best yet!!!
    2011-12-03 10:08 PM
    Hey ilovemyiphone4, could you post your tiles? sick setup man!
    2011-12-03 10:15 PM
    if anyone wants my tiles ill post them in a zip file just let me know.

Yes bro, post them tiles, I want that Netflix tile and a few others . I'm sure other people will hit you up for it too .

I'm glad you like the settings tile
    2011-12-03 10:16 PM
    Nice setup guys..
    2011-12-03 10:19 PM
    Loving this theme
    2011-12-03 10:19 PM
    lol ok i promise check back in an hour and itll be posted. all my tiles in a zip file
    2011-12-03 10:31 PM
    lol thanks man same with your setup. we each have our styles but i have no problem sharing if anyone wants my tiles ill post them in a zip file just let me know.

Definitely share them! Thanks in advance
    2011-12-03 10:32 PM
    lol thanks man same with your setup. we each have our styles
    I agree, and as shown in your video, it's just awesome how easily we can switch between styles. Personally I like my transparent set with a little animation, then to blue, now the mango style. This theme can change to whatever mood I'm in and that's one of the many reasons I love this thread and everybody who contributes. Endfinity, all I can say is Amazing, and thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the work you put into this
    2011-12-03 10:38 PM
    Endfinity, all I can say is Amazing, and thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the work you put into this
    I couldn´t say it better - U make my phone as we say it in german GEIL

with best regards
    Anja
    2011-12-03 11:00 PM

I say this somewhat joking but mostly serious "Can I have your phone?" Amazing work sir.

Anybody know when the new beta will be out? With the lockscreen?
    2011-12-03 11:46 PM

i can't wait for the lockscreen and of coujrse the new awesome music live title maybe you can release it now ? i love it so much Maybe you can send it to me

Thank you for your work man !
    Last edited by sunra1n; 2011-12-04 at 12:02 AM.
    2011-12-03 11:56 PM
    I say this somewhat joking but mostly serious "Can I have your phone?" Amazing work sir.

Not until there's a jailbreak for the 4s
    2011-12-04 12:10 AM
    ok heres my tiles as promised.

Tiles.zip

lmao...thanks
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-04 at 12:40 AM.
    2011-12-04 12:38 AM
    ok heres my tiles as promised.

Tiles.zip
    Awesome share man Thank you soo much
    2011-12-04 12:41 AM
    I agree, and as shown in your video, it's just awesome how easily we can switch between styles. Personally I like my transparent set with a little animation, then to blue, now the mango style. This theme can change to whatever mood I'm in and that's one of the many reasons I love this thread and everybody who contributes. Endfinity, all I can say is Amazing, and thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the work you put into this
    +100

Awesome share man Thank you soo much
    i also have custom pics app tile in there and bing app tile 2 different xbox live tiles 2 different netflix tiles and a couple more. hope you guys enjoy

hey bcscustoms got an idea and i need your help. i know you can help me make this possible. im going to find and mix and match the images to try and make this htc large weather tile. now ill need you to make the weather html to be in the exact same size and poisition as the screen shot so please what do you say? i think this will bring out the wp7 look even more.OS7:Revive-htc-hub-update-photo-1-engadget.jpg
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-04 at 01:05 AM.
    2011-12-04 12:42 AM
    +100

i also have custom pics app tile in there and bing app tile 2 different xbox live tiles 2 different netflix tiles and a couple more. hope you guys enjoy

Man, you pulled out all the stops with this I feel like a kid at Christmas opening my Presents (Tiles galore)!!!! There's so much to go through Thanks again for the share, your the "ishh"

Loving the Netflix tile

hey bcscustoms got an idea and i need your help. i know you can help me make this possible. im going to find and mix and match the images to try and make this htc large weather tile. now ill need you to make the weather html to be in the exact same size and poisition as the screen shot so please what do you say? i think this will bring out the wp7 look even more.OS7:Revive-htc-hub-update-photo-1-engadget.jpg
    Yes, I can make that PM me when you gathered the images and i will see what I can come up with. What are the little icons for within the widget? Are they live or just images?
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-04 at 01:09 AM.
    2011-12-04 01:06 AM
    Damn i want that beta file you guys have that lock screen is sick how did you guy manage to get to be testers lol
    2011-12-04 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD