Where can we change the lock screen wallpaper? :/
    2011-12-06 10:30 AM
    Where can we change the lock screen wallpaper? :/
    it uses whatever you set it to on your iPhone
    just like setting default lock screen wallpaper on vanilla iOS 5
    2011-12-06 10:33 AM
    Lol I'm dumb thanks.
    2011-12-06 10:38 AM
    I have a question for the latest beta there is supposed to be media controls on the lock screen when i double tap home correct?
    is there something i must do to enable them? i don't seem to have that function

This happened to me once before if you have activator installed the way I was able to fix it was by resetting it back to default. You do this by opening the activator springboard app or under settings you'll see activator if you scroll down. Once in the activator settings screen you should see at the bottom restore or reset to default.. I cannot tell you exactly what it says as my phone randomly crashed on me and I have to wait until I get home to boot to tether.. I'm one step closer to this Windows phone decision..
    2011-12-06 10:53 AM
    @bcscustom I was wondering if you can make a version of your weather tile without the animations, and just the night and day pictures? thanks.
    2011-12-06 11:02 AM
    This happened to me once before if you have activator installed the way I was able to fix it was by resetting it back to default. You do this by opening the activator springboard app or under settings you'll see activator if you scroll down. Once in the activator settings screen you should see at the bottom restore or reset to default.. I cannot tell you exactly what it says as my phone randomly crashed on me and I have to wait until I get home to boot to tether.. I'm one step closer to this Windows phone decision..

Worked perfectly i found that setting multifl0w to double tap does it to to fix i went into activator and under lock screen changed double press to nothing
    2011-12-06 11:08 AM
    What is it you're unsure of? Where to place the tiles? Or how to edit them? Any tile in particular? Willing to help any way I possibly can
    I'm unsure where exactly to place them. Idk if they go straight into the OS7 folder or how to edit certain apps. I'd like to have a live music tile (B) with the buttons, a live weather tile (B), and for my FB I was just going to place my own pics of friends in that folder to replace the default .png's. I'd also like to have my photos on the photo tile. I like the xbox tile too. It doesn't need to be a live tile, just the xbox live logo is good enough. I downloaded categories app because I read that was the only way to edit a games folder. Mucho Gracias!
    2011-12-06 12:02 PM
    Could somebody share their photo tile with the new code? thanks in advanced.
    2011-12-06 12:16 PM
    I'm unsure where exactly to place them. Idk if they go straight into the OS7 folder or how to edit certain apps. I'd like to have a live music tile (B) with the buttons, a live weather tile (B), and for my FB I was just going to place my own pics of friends in that folder to replace the default .png's. I'd also like to have my photos on the photo tile. I like the xbox tile too. It doesn't need to be a live tile, just the xbox live logo is good enough. I downloaded categories app because I read that was the only way to edit a games folder. Mucho Gracias!
    It looks like you will have to do some reading on this thread first to learn the basics...http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html If you are still have questions I'll be glad to help.

Could somebody share their photo tile with the new code? thanks in advanced.
    Here you go the most important part is the plist just rename the folder to the bundle id of your pictures app..

Folder.zip
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-12-06 at 01:01 PM.
    2011-12-06 12:47 PM
    @bcscustom do you mind posting the tiles from the setup you used in your "7.5 Mango" video??
    Here you go mate, the tile set from the 7.5 mango video

Download Here: OS7 BCS Mango.zip

@bcscustom I was wondering if you can make a version of your weather tile without the animations, and just the night and day pictures? thanks.
    Remove all the animations? Really? This is not the Weather tile to do that mod with, theres alot of code you would have to remove...It would be easier to mod another weather tile without animations and just reposition everything to your liking, then add these day/night images.

Im having a little trouble with my iPod Touch after I installed the H1Siri yesterday and now Im having respring lockups. I uninstalled H1Siri but the device is still problematic. So my device will be out of action coding wise until I do a restore, its kinda hard for me to mod anything and check the layout positions by having to to a tethered reboot everytime I make a little change to the tile. After Im up and running I will look into making you that custom weather tile.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-06 at 01:23 PM.
    2011-12-06 01:01 PM
    [QUOTE=Jdot1224;6326381]It looks like you will have to do some reading on this thread first to learn the basics...http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html If you are still have questions I'll be glad to help.

Thanks JDot. I've read thru it, but I was a lil scared. Will the theme work on my old 3GS? I can use it to test everything if it will. I used to edit custom themes that used winterboard, but I've been so busy with work for the past year or so that I haven't been able to play with Dreamboard & figure it all out

BTW: This is by far the nicest thread I've ever been apart of. I like how everyone is willing to help each other & work together to make the sickest 0S7 theme.
    2011-12-06 01:25 PM
    Should I download Lockinfo from cydia and ((( OS7 LS+Lockinfo v2.theme))) to transparent lock screen work
    2011-12-06 02:04 PM
    [QUOTE=TIG;6326403]
    It looks like you will have to do some reading on this thread first to learn the basics...http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html If you are still have questions I'll be glad to help.

Thanks JDot. I've read thru it, but I was a lil scared. Will the theme work on my old 3GS? I can use it to test everything if it will. I used to edit custom themes that used winterboard, but I've been so busy with work for the past year or so that I haven't been able to play with Dreamboard & figure it all out

BTW: This is by far the nicest thread I've ever been apart of. I like how everyone is willing to help each other & work together to make the sickest 0S7 theme.

There are a few people here using this theme on a 3GS. From what I have heard it works on these i-devices. I would say try not to go crazy on the live tiles and it should be fine on the ram.
    2011-12-06 02:12 PM
    Should I download Lockinfo from cydia and ((( OS7 LS+Lockinfo v2.theme))) to transparent lock screen work
    you don't need Lockinfo to get the transparent lockscreen to work at all. Make sure you're downloading the right link (theres one with and one without the lockscreen)
    2011-12-06 02:45 PM
    you don't need Lockinfo to get the transparent lockscreen to work at all. Make sure you're downloading the right link (theres one with and one without the lockscreen)
    Thanks mate ,,,
    2011-12-06 02:57 PM
    crash for 3GS 4.1
    2011-12-06 03:36 PM
    replacing .dylib file in mobile substrate of OS7 2.1.0 beta5 gives white screen when going back to Default springboard
    2011-12-06 03:38 PM
    crash for 3GS 4.1
    Damn, it's a crash loop

EDIT: Deleted the dylib file. Got out of the loop
    2011-12-06 03:55 PM
    save mode ip4 4.3.3 ((( problem in dylib file.)))
    2011-12-06 04:06 PM
    replacing .dylib file in mobile substrate of OS7 2.1.0 beta5 gives white screen when going back to Default springboard
    Make sure you delete the dylib then replace with the new rather than just overwrite. Also this theme is for IOS 5 wynd's worked for previous IOS right?
    2011-12-06 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD