How can i reduce the GAP between
    Status bar and tile+arrow plz need help
    Not possible for you

Moreover how to add custom colour backgroung in tile settings ?
    First page under 'Version 2.0.1', it's all there
    2011-12-08 05:21 PM
    @EndFinity - any clue if it is possible to add a custom sound when pressing a tile similiar to the new Xbox Live Tile?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2011-12-08 05:29 PM
    see this screen shot of this phone UI im working on. its just a color change but in the bottom the bar is default i need to find the exact name to replace it and cant bc my mobilephone.app and springboard.app are not default anymore bc i had customized it from what i had on 4.3.3 so now i dont know if the wording is correct so can you send me the original mobilephone.app and springboard.app files in a zip file?

Attachment 556283
    hey that bottom bar you're talking about is a uiimage dude. That whole bottom bar and top ui bars like in similar stock iphone apps are separate uiimages. I forget the exact names but check around the "[email protected] area of the uiimages folder. You can download the stock ios5 artwork or 4.3.3 artwork online
    2011-12-08 05:29 PM
    @EndFinity - any clue if it is possible to add a custom sound when pressing a tile similiar to the new Xbox Live Tile?
    Possible yes, but personally I find sounds when pressing tiles/buttons rather annoying
    2011-12-08 05:34 PM
    Possible yes, but personally I find sounds when pressing tiles/buttons rather annoying
    +1
    2011-12-08 05:38 PM
    A question to those who use the Facebook live tile that uses the fscan stuff: I only used it briefly when Wynd first made it public and I can remember that the photos were stretched/squished when they appeared and it not only showed contact pics but also some UI elements which made the tile look a bit odd. Is that still the case?
    2011-12-08 05:41 PM
    A question to those who use the Facebook live tile that uses the fscan stuff: I only used it briefly when Wynd first made it public and I can remember that the photos were stretched/squished when they appeared and it not only showed contact pics but also some UI elements which made the tile look a bit odd. Is that still the case?
    Yes still the case.. but better than nothing in my opinion.

Really? Surprised you guys think so.. well alright then!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2011-12-08 05:51 PM
    Yes still the case.. but better than nothing in my opinion.
    Alright, thanks. Maybe I'll make that tile integrated too, no more fscan, no more squished pictures and if I'm lucky I can sort out the UI elements too. Not guaranteeing anything though
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-12-08 at 05:58 PM.
    2011-12-08 05:53 PM
    [QUOTE=EndFinity;6328612]Not possible for you

Ok bro but can u reduce this GAP in next release,
    Also i have tried to change some MINI Tiles but not all tiles are changed so how to make all mini tiles with same colour Same like WP7.
    2011-12-08 06:51 PM
    Have you tried it without unified ipod?

IlovemyiPhone4's OS7 UI for 3GS's

OS7-2UI 3GS.zip
    No, but lol I'm use to the iPod app, i don't like that apple split it into two, o wells have to deal with it, lol but the music works fine tho
    2011-12-08 06:59 PM
    Sorry for the problems.....but can someone please please give a link to download the tiles with the live notifications ?
    you know - the ones that if you have new mail moves and also the phone and the sms?
    thanks in advanced....
    2011-12-08 07:00 PM
    Sorry for the problems.....but can someone please please give a link to download the tiles with the live notifications ?
    you know - the ones that if you have new mail moves and also the phone and the sms?
    thanks in advanced....
    Not sure if I know what you mean, but if you are talking about the LS notifications, they were included in the download

Or do you mean the wiggling tiles? I think ilovemyiphone4 had a bunch of those
    2011-12-08 07:02 PM
    thanks in advanced....
    2011-12-08 07:03 PM
    Okay I downloaded the new update for this theme with the LS and on my music tile and the LS the pause and play button sent showing up. I can pause and play my sOngs just find. The buttons jet not there. How can I fix this oh also the camra button isn't there ether. Thanks in advance
    2011-12-08 07:08 PM
    Really lovin this theme......Tweaked bcscustom's weather tile with the pics ilovemyIPhone4 posted and a few other mods....

OS7:Revive-photo-dec-08-1-53-08-pm.png
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-08 08:00 PM
    Really lovin this theme......Tweaked bcscustom's weather tile with the pics ilovemyIPhone4 posted and a few other mods....

Where's that HTC weather tile?? I couldn't find it. Anyone??
    2011-12-08 08:04 PM
    Where's that HTC weather tile?? I couldn't find it. Anyone??
    I made it from bcscustom's weather tile. Not home now. I will post it up later.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-08 08:09 PM

nice mind posting it up to share?

hey that bottom bar you're talking about is a uiimage dude. That whole bottom bar and top ui bars like in similar stock iphone apps are separate uiimages. I forget the exact names but check around the "[email protected] area of the uiimages folder. You can download the stock ios5 artwork or 4.3.3 artwork online
    thanks ima try that bc ive tried everything looked all inside my phones *** and cant find it and its annoyi ng the **** outa me!! i already made a bunch of loading screens changed the ui from the phone except for the bottom bar
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-08 at 08:55 PM.
    2011-12-08 08:52 PM
    nice mind posting it up to share?

thanks ima try that bc ive tried everything looked all inside my phones *** and cant find it and its annoyi ng the **** outa me!! i already made a bunch of loading screens changed the ui from the phone except for the bottom bar
    Dude maybe this will help you, finding UI images on 5.0.

MacThemes Forum / iOS 5 New, Changed and Relocated Images (Ask here!)
    2011-12-08 08:59 PM
    When using categories how do you change the backgrounds? Thought I could figure it out myself but when I upload them the back ground just changes to transparent. These are ones I'm trying to use
    OS7:Revive-background0.pngOS7:Revive-background1.pngOS7:Revive-background2.png
    2011-12-08 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD