User Tag List

Oh yes, holding it down is exactly what I needed! Thanks. As for animations, just checked and they are part of the beta, should've looked first. Does updating back to 2.1 clear my current icons or just add the new features? I have a better idea of what I'm doing now so I should be able to get it to work.

One other somewhat (extremely) irritating issue, the apps in my list aren't quite... Right. If I tap on a name/icon it opens the app above it, not the one I actually tapped.
    2011-12-10 12:02 AM
    Oh yes, holding it down is exactly what I needed! Thanks. As for animations, just checked and they are part of the beta, should've looked first. Does updating back to 2.1 clear my current icons or just add the new features? I have a better idea of what I'm doing now so I should be able to get it to work.

One other somewhat (extremely) irritating issue, the apps in my list aren't quite... Right. If I tap on a name/icon it opens the app above it, not the one I actually tapped.
    Did you install anything from the app store or cydia that would add an icon to the springboard? I get that issue and usually a respring fixes things for me. Its interesting because i can launch an app I just downloaded if i tap on where it should go on the list
    2011-12-10 12:15 AM
    Did you install anything from the app store or cydia that would add an icon to the springboard? I get that issue and usually a respring fixes things for me. Its interesting because i can launch an app I just downloaded if i tap on where it should go on the list
    I downloaded categories, but I'm pretty sure I had resprung. I'll test it again to see, as I'm respringing atm.
    2011-12-10 12:18 AM

Downloading the dylib for the animations etc will not reset your icons at least it didn't for me

as for the app thing respiring this happens when you install an app after a respiring it will be all sorted out
    2011-12-10 01:09 AM
    @zombian: I sent you a private message
    2011-12-10 02:06 AM
    @zombian: I sent you a private message
    All you gotta do is change the time to 24hr under the iOS settings general>time&date
    2011-12-10 02:14 AM
    All you gotta do is change the time to 24hr under the iOS settings general>time&date
    It doesn't work, do you have the dylib version that end published some days ago?
    2011-12-10 02:24 AM
    Just simple because I'm on 3GS. Would really love to use some more ani tiles but then my iPhone would be as slow as hell.
    BTW Flipboard is an awesome app.
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-img_0603.png   OS7:Revive-img_0602-kopie.png   OS7:Revive-img_0604.png   OS7:Revive-img_0605.png  
    2011-12-10 02:41 AM
    It doesn't work, do you have the dylib version that end published some days ago?
    Anyway can you send it to me please? Thanks
    2011-12-10 03:00 AM
    Anyway can you send it to me please? Thanks
    I think it's on the first page the one with the transparent lockscreen enabled
    2011-12-10 03:15 AM
    I got irritated by the unsharp edges around the SMS tile and decided to redo them. They look the same all i did was copy the shape using the rounded rectangle tool and pen tool to make the tail. and i just cut out the shapes that were in each so it is extra crisp. (:

Also if you have tried the Windows phone 7 demo you would know the red is a lot more contrasted and bright so replace the background tile image with this one and select it if you want that red.
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-background1.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-12-10 07:53 AM
    Need help with 2 things please :

1. I love this weather tile but i have a problem with the photo and the animation, as you can see i don't have the animation on all over the big tile - it's only on the center of the tile - can someone help me fix this?

OS7:Revive-photo.png

2. Second thing i need miCoach Small tile to much my tiles - white to use with the transpernt tiles i have

OS7:Revive-top-android-app-adidas-micoach-icon.png

many thanks
    2011-12-10 09:18 AM
    Any idea why having Lockinfo installed breaks the iPod controls/camera button on LS?
    2011-12-10 09:56 AM
    I think it's on the first page the one with the transparent lockscreen enabled
    I have it but it's 12/h so can you send me it please? I sent you my mail
    2011-12-10 10:52 AM
    I have it but it's 12/h so can you send me it please? I sent you my mail
    change to 24hr in iphone settings and respring

Any idea why having Lockinfo installed breaks the iPod controls/camera button on LS?
    if you have activator installed make sure nothing is taking up the double tap home button on lock screen
    2011-12-10 04:30 PM
    Just simple because I'm on 3GS. Would really love to use some more ani tiles but then my iPhone would be as slow as hell.
    BTW Flipboard is an awesome app.
    I like that flipboard tile. Is the new dylib with the lockscreen only compatible with ios5? I've been unable to update yet so i'm using the older one with the animation. Just wondering if anyone able to make it work. I'm going to need to update soon anyway because I really like how that muzik app looks but can't buy that either.
    2011-12-10 05:10 PM
    I like that flipboard tile. Is the new dylib with the lockscreen only compatible with ios5? I've been unable to update yet so i'm using the older one with the animation. Just wondering if anyone able to make it work. I'm going to need to update soon anyway because I really like how that muzik app looks but can't buy that either.
    should update soon before apple pushes 5.1 through an untethered 5.0.1 is close to release
    2011-12-10 05:40 PM
    should update soon before apple pushes 5.1 through an untethered 5.0.1 is close to release
    Good to know. So it would work for 5.0 and 5.01? Wasn't sure which one I should upgrade to. Looks like I'll have to pay a visit to my bro's house because my pc ALWAYS effs up during a restore or upgrade no matter what I do.
    2011-12-10 05:49 PM
    Good to know. So it would work for 5.0 and 5.01? Wasn't sure which one I should upgrade to. Looks like I'll have to pay a visit to my bro's house because my pc ALWAYS effs up during a restore or upgrade no matter what I do.
    yea pod2g is the guy who's got it working and has confirmed it will work on both
    as for the messing up during a restore do you have wifisync installed on the computer it always screwed my updates up
    2011-12-10 05:55 PM
    yea pod2g is the guy who's got it working and has confirmed it will work on both
    as for the messing up during a restore do you have wifisync installed on the computer it always screwed my updates up
    No I don't have that installed. I'm not sure what my problem is. I've youtubed all the error codes I have ever received and have only successfully restored once out of many tries. Last time I tried I ended up with a bricked phone for about 3 days and my wife almost killed me since she couldn't get a hold of me. Needless to say I have not tried again since then
    2011-12-10 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD