I have all permissions setted, I'm using the transparent version that end posted. I did and tried everything. Anyway thanks for your support guys!
    2011-12-11 11:06 PM
    Here's a few more screenshots of some different options for the new widget

All options will be selectable and movable so you can customize to your liking

I'm also going to include a version without any animations for those who are memory conscious

This one has all the available options turned on with a transparent background so your own tile background shows through:

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323641896.759199.jpg

This one is one of the night scenes:

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323641912.339473.jpg

Now when I took the screenshot a slight outline showed up in the pic, but rest assured the image fills the whole tile edge to edge ...

And the day scene from earlier:

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323641928.714837.jpg

More to come as I finish this one up and test it out
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-12 at 12:00 AM.
    2011-12-11 11:21 PM
    Looks sick man any chance of a 3GS version
    Lol.. Let me finish this version first ok lol then I'll work on a 3GS version
    2011-12-11 11:37 PM
    Lol.. Let me finish this version first ok lol then I'll work on a 3GS version
    When you're done I can just resize and rename all the images. Save you some time
    2011-12-11 11:44 PM
    just so everyone knows im still alive!!! lol ive been working on this new UI but still in the works so heres a few screen shots of the new loading screen thats to come the new play status bar icon a new wallpaper and a new status bar base with my new emblem "i windows phone7".

Attachment 556635Attachment 556636Attachment 556637Attachment 556638Attachment 556639Attachment 556640Attachment 556641Attachment 556642Attachment 556643Attachment 556644
    Man Bro, that's some slick work your doing there, it sure looks sick
    I can't wait to try it out Them loading screens are the bomb!
    If there's anything I can help with let me know....
    2011-12-11 11:51 PM
    Man Bro, that's some slick work your doing there, it sure looks sick
    I can't wait to try it out Them loading screens are the bomb!
    If there's anything I can help with let me know....
    Well if you know how to repack UI Images into [email protected] files so I can place it back into the ios5 uikit frame work the hell yeah! I'm trying to convert these UI images that I did for the bottom bar on the phone and AppStore and other apps that don't theme the bottom UI but I've been having a hard *** time trying to repack it as I don't usually work with python or pil programs and that's the only way to theme these certain UI images on the stock iPhone! You can even change the background colors to the apps instead of the basic grayish blue stock iPhone color but they won't theme unless they are extracted and repacked into [email protected] files. That's all I need to finish this UI.

When you're done I can just resize and rename all the images. Save you some time
    Aight I will
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-12 at 12:36 AM.
    2011-12-12 12:33 AM
    Well if you know how to repack UI Images into [email protected]k files so I can place it back into the ios5 uikit frame work the hell yeah! I'm trying to convert these UI images that I did for the bottom bar on the phone and AppStore and other apps that don't theme the bottom UI but I've been having a hard *** time trying to repack it as I don't usually work with python or pil programs and that's the only way to theme these certain UI images on the stock iPhone! You can even change the background colors to the apps instead of the basic grayish blue stock iPhone color but they won't theme unless they are extracted and repacked into [email protected]k files. That's all I need to finish this UI.

Aight I will
    So if i understand your needs correctly, you have already exported the .artwork file and have edited the images. You have them all in one directory and need to pack them back into the .artwork file?
    If so, I may be able to help. I have never worked with the .artwork files but I have some Python experience.....I would need the directory of edited images, the original .artwork file and the name of the new .artwork file if it's different.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-12 01:08 AM
    still working on the clothest weather tile from htc titan

OS7:Revive-005.png
    2011-12-12 01:29 AM
    I just tetherJB my ipod touch 4g last night. I'm really liking this theme, but I'm having trouble
    *How can I put the music tile so it has the play/pause button on it
    *How do I get the animate thing to work (when you press a tile, all the other tiles move back first, then the tile opens). [I copied the other dylib thing but it's not working for me]
    *Can I use the tiles from the original OS7 thread for this theme, or are there a whole other set of tiles and stuff?
    *how do I get the photo tile to show My Photos? (I changed the code to the one on the original post but its just blue :/)

#Forgive me for all the Q's I'm just really excited about this theme and can't wait to get it all together.
    2011-12-12 01:40 AM
    I just tetherJB my ipod touch 4g last night. I'm really liking this theme, but I'm having trouble
    *How can I put the music tile so it has the play/pause button on it
    *How do I get the animate thing to work (when you press a tile, all the other tiles move back first, then the tile opens). [I copied the other dylib thing but it's not working for me]
    *Can I use the tiles from the original OS7 thread for this theme, or are there a whole other set of tiles and stuff?
    *how do I get the photo tile to show My Photos? (I changed the code to the one on the original post but its just blue :/)

#Forgive me for all the Q's I'm just really excited about this theme and can't wait to get it all together.
    Try a Reboot if you just copied the new dylib. That should activate the new dylib to turn everything on

As for the tiles ilovemyiphone4 and myself posted a few tile sets a few pages back, just look around here you will find what you need
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-12 at 01:47 AM.
    2011-12-12 01:44 AM
    I just tether booted it, but still no luck.
    not sure if this makes a difference but I don't know where to put the control.tar.gz thing.
    2011-12-12 01:55 AM
    I just tether booted it, but still no luck.
    not sure if this makes a difference but I don't know where to put the control.tar.gz thing.
    Which optional dylib did you download after the you installed the deb file?
    2011-12-12 01:58 AM
    2011-12-12 02:00 AM
    Scroll down a little more and install the last dylib on post 1 (that's gonna be a beta 5 version) follow Ends instruction to install and reboot again.
    2011-12-12 02:08 AM
    still not working. i downloaded the beta 5 version, replaced the dylib in mobile substrates, replaced the images as well. tetherbooted it but still no luck. Am I doing something wrong?
    2011-12-12 02:33 AM
    still not working. i downloaded the beta 5 version, replaced the dylib in mobile substrates, replaced the images as well. tetherbooted it but still no luck. Am I doing something wrong?
    Silly question, but you did start by installing the OS7.deb file first didn't you? If you did, every step you did seems right and it should work. I'm sorry to say but maybe start from scratch again delete everything OS7 and try again..don't copy your old OS7 stuff until you can get this version running first. It does run very well on a iPod touch so it will work for you, don't get discouraged....
    2011-12-12 02:40 AM
    So if i understand your needs correctly, you have already exported the .artwork file and have edited the images. You have them all in one directory and need to pack them back into the .artwork file?
    If so, I may be able to help. I have never worked with the .artwork files but I have some Python experience.....I would need the directory of edited images, the original .artwork file and the name of the new .artwork file if it's different.
    Ok I have the original [email protected] files from some guy off Mac themes thread! He extracted everything so I was able to retheme most of the UI but as a beta now I need them packed as a [email protected] file to ssh back into my device and reboot to see the change. I'll post a zip file if you think you can repack it somehow then post it back up in a zip folder so I can pull it back out and drop it into my device and hopefully that will do the trick!
    2011-12-12 02:43 AM
    still working on the clothest weather tile from htc titan

OS7:Revive-005.png
    That's hella sick!!! But the moon is a little SD, is there anyway to touch it up? If not, still a great mod
    2011-12-12 02:44 AM
    Yes, I did when I first downloaded it, then i Unarchived it. But stuff like the Controls thing I don't know where to put.
    By any chance is there somewhere I can go to get a step by step walk through for installing this theme? The instructions on the first page aren't very clear?
    2011-12-12 02:46 AM
    Yes, I did when I first downloaded it, then i Unarchived it. But stuff like the Controls thing I don't know where to put.
    By any chance is there somewhere I can go to get a step by step walk through for installing this theme? The instructions on the first page aren't very clear?
    Try downloading one of the tile set posted earlier by ilovemoiphone4 or myself, they have working music and pictures already activated, just replace the tile folders you want and the stuff is already programmed into the info.plists for you. That should make it easier. So does your open animations work now?
    2011-12-12 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD