@End any chance you could make a beta 5 dylib without the lockscreen? Could use one with WinterBoard then instead.
    Threw this on my test device iPod 4G on 4.3.3 newest beta 5 just to see if the lockscreen works and same problem. Kicks into safemode the lockscreen is firmware specific? Everything else worked flawlessly on 4.3.3.
    Yes, OS7 accesses things that are only present in iOS 5, that's why it throws you into safe mode. I've attached a version without the LS, no idea if it works because I just blindly butchered the code. Plus there were some hiccups when I compiled because I downloaded the new version of Xcode and some frameworks weren't completely compatible
    Attached Files
    2011-12-13 06:50 PM
    Yes, OS7 accesses things that are only present in iOS 5, that's why it throws you into safe mode. I've attached a version without the LS, no idea if it works because I just blindly butchered the code. Plus there were some hiccups when I compiled because I downloaded the new version of Xcode and some frameworks weren't completely compatible
    Can confirm it works without the lockscreen. Big THANK YOU.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2011-12-13 09:01 PM
    check out my new wall!

OS7:Revive-img_1582.png
    2011-12-13 09:50 PM
    Thank you End
    2011-12-13 10:03 PM
    heres some of my walls i just made for anyone who wants to use them.

OS7:Revive-wallpaper1.pngOS7:Revive-wallpaper4.pngOS7:Revive-wallpaper5.png
    2011-12-13 10:05 PM
    what if he makes a setting so you can turn off the lock screen
    2011-12-13 10:11 PM
    heres some screenshots to my changes in the statusbar black and silver base UI and gray_gradient safari UI background and some of my walls.

OS7:Revive-img_1584.pngOS7:Revive-img_1585.pngOS7:Revive-img_1586.pngOS7:Revive-img_1587.pngOS7:Revive-img_1588.png
    2011-12-13 10:24 PM
    Can confirm it works without the lockscreen. Big THANK YOU.
    Thank you End
    No problem, glad I could help

what if he makes a setting so you can turn off the lock screen
    Is definitely planned, but too painful to do without a testing device
    2011-12-13 10:30 PM
    heres some screenshots to my changes in the statusbar black and silver base UI and gray_gradient safari UI background and some of my walls.

OS7:Revive-img_1584.pngOS7:Revive-img_1585.pngOS7:Revive-img_1586.pngOS7:Revive-img_1587.pngOS7:Revive-img_1588.png
    Nice! Love your work man.
    2011-12-13 10:49 PM
    Nice! Love your work man.
    Thanks! And ima post all updates to the new UI as I continue to do so
    2011-12-14 12:24 AM
    Thanks! And ima post all updates to the new UI as I continue to do so
    Where are you going to post it?
    2011-12-14 01:08 AM
    Is definitely planned, but too painful to do without a testing device[/QUOTE]

That's really nice to know and thank you too
    2011-12-14 02:39 AM
    Where are you going to post it?
    here on this thread for everybody. oh and heres a nice transparent wp7 lockscreen.

transparent lockscreens.zip

ok everybody who wanted my new UI here it is. i also changed a few things on it so those who already have it and using it can use this version instead and i will be updating it.

WP7-UI (2).zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-14 at 03:18 AM.
    2011-12-14 02:59 AM
    I used the last dylib posted with no lockscreen and it works great but crashes when I try and play a video though the ipod app. Is this just a bug since I am not on ios5 yet? The artwork shows up fine in the tile when just playing music. Not that big of a deal I guess since I usually watch stuff on youtube or other apps instead of through the ipod app
    2011-12-14 03:32 AM
    Is there some way to hide the battery and battery percent on the status bar yet keep it visible on the lockscreen or (even better) to show it in notification panel with sbSettings?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-14 03:34 AM
    here on this thread for everybody. oh and heres a nice transparent wp7 lockscreen.

transparent lockscreens.zip

ok everybody who wanted my new UI here it is. i also changed a few things on it so those who already have it and using it can use this version instead and i will be updating it.

WP7-UI (2).zip
    Awesome stuff. Can you try to shrink the tab number in bottom right of safari as it is too big for the space. Do you know what I mean?
    2011-12-14 03:37 AM
    Awesome stuff. Can you try to shrink the tab number in bottom right of safari as it is too big for the space. Do you know what I mean?
    yeah ill try tomorrow bc i gotta head out for work soon.
    2011-12-14 04:10 AM
    You did start with the deb file found here on this thread didn't you? And then installed the lockscreen dylib and rebooted?

There's another version of OS7 Revive out there (on another repo posted by GodzRAge) that's flawed as far as installation goes and is causing people problems.

So if you installed that version I suggest removing it and start from scratch using the files found on post 1 on this thread. It will make troubleshooting much easier for us since we have no control of how the ripped off version installs and works.
    Hey Bc. Did you finish that weather tile yet?
    2011-12-14 04:20 AM
    Here are some smaller ones i made to suit myself. If you want them to hold you over til' ilovemyIPhone4 gets a chance to make up some better ones.....
    You can extract them to:

//var/stash/Themes...../WP7-UI/Folders/MobileSafari.app/

Make sure you have a backup of the originals in case these don't suit ya....

NavTabs.zip
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-14 04:28 AM
    Hey Bc. Did you finish that weather tile yet?
    Still working on a few layout templates and some minor issues, I'm kinda proud of this one and want to make sure it's 100% before I release this

Here's a different night screenshot to keep you interested:
    OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323833638.188924.jpg

And yes, those clouds are animated, that's not a static scene
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-14 at 04:48 AM.
    2011-12-14 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD