After I posted another Facebook update came out and now I see the cache folder location changed. I tried this fscan and it didn't work. Anyone have it work on iPhone 4?
    Reboot the phone my iPhone 4 cache changed after a reboot and works with this fscan now
    2011-12-19 06:55 PM
    Let me know if this works.

Also, I just realized it's a little smaller than the other tile backgrounds.

Attachment 557581

Credit to Tyler for this tile which was included in Omnino 8.
    Yeah it works it looks great thank you.
    2011-12-19 06:56 PM
    just so everyone knows im working on a colorkeyboard to match the real windows phone 7 keyboard i think yous are gonna love it. stay tuned! should hopefully be done today with it.
    2011-12-19 09:01 PM
    just so everyone knows im working on a colorkeyboard to match the real windows phone 7 keyboard i think yous are gonna love it. stay tuned! should hopefully be done today with it.
    Well Phatmartino made one that i thought was pretty cool. Pretty simple

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...-black-0px.png

And the font changes with the font of the phone so if you have segoe, it'll be segoe on the keyboard.

What exactly are you looking for in a WP7 CK? Because i've actually seen quite a few.

I have one that looks roughly identical to this
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/...e-Keyboard.jpg
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-12-19 at 09:37 PM.
    2011-12-19 09:30 PM

And the font changes with the font of the phone so if you have segoe, it'll be segoe on the keyboard.

What exactly are you looking for in a WP7 CK? Because i've actually seen quite a few.

Same one I'm using..Phatmartino's theme is very similar to the WP7 keyboard.
    2011-12-19 10:49 PM

problem is the keys are too short ill show you my version in black.
    OS7:Revive-kb5.pngOS7:Revive-2-2x.png
    2011-12-19 11:23 PM
    Same one I'm using..Phatmartino's theme is very similar to the WP7 keyboard.
    While we wait for iloveiphone keyboard where do we get that phatmartino theme for ck?
    2011-12-19 11:50 PM
    While we wait for iloveiphone keyboard where do we get that phatmartino theme for ck?
    Imprisoner posted the link on page 151.
    2011-12-19 11:53 PM
    I posted this in the original OS7 Mods thread, but I figured I would update it here as well encase anyone is interested
    -------------------------
    FIRST ICON PACK FOR XBOX LIVE ICONS:

This pack contains 30 Icons (the preview only shows about half). These are HD only!

To install simply unzip the folder, and then drag and drop the files to Var/Mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles

XBOX VERSION DOWNLOAD: Xbox Live Tiles Pack One - ErikWithNoC.zip

GAMECENTER VERSION DOWNLOAD: Game Center Tiles - ErikWithNoC.zip
    World of Goo Icon:

Download: World Of Goo Icon.zip
    Minipack:

Download: Minipack 1.zip
    gpSPhone Icon

Here is an updated version of my gpSPhone tile. It will look better on your device since it shrinks down. If you want to use it, simply save the image of your choice to your computer and place it in the gpSPhone folder

One last thing...

Here is the .PSD file in case anyone wants to make their own: Xbox Live Overlay.psd

Boy did this take longer to compile then I thought (why you no work search function?!)
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-20 at 12:19 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2011-12-20 12:01 AM
    I posted this in the original OS7 Mods thread, but I figured I would update it here as well encase anyone is interested
    FIRST ICON PACK FOR XBOX LIVE ICONS:

This pack contains 30 Icons (the preview only shows about half). These are HD only!

To install simply unzip the folder, and then drag and drop the files to Var/Mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles

XBOX VERSION DOWNLOAD: Xbox Live Tiles Pack One - ErikWithNoC.zip

GAMECENTER VERSION DOWNLOAD: Game Center Tiles - ErikWithNoC.zip
    World of Goo Icon:

Download: World Of Goo Icon.zip
    Minipack:

Download: Minipack 1.zip
    gpSPhone Icon

Here is an updated version of my gpSPhone tile. It will look better on your device since it shrinks down. If you want to use it, simply save the image of your choice to your computer and place it in the gpSPhone folder

One last thing...

Here is the .PSD file in case anyone wants to make their own: Xbox Live Overlay.psd

Boy did this take longer to compile then I thought (why you no work search function?!)
    I remember you taking requests a while back..this will be very useful for many.
    2011-12-20 12:25 AM
    I remember you taking requests a while back..this will be very useful for many.
    Thank you. I wish I could continue making them, but I seem to have lost interest in this theme. I can't quite use it on my phone due to the RAM consumption so it makes it kinda tough.

-----

Here is a WP7 Color Keyboard theme that mimics the WP7 style very well (not exact, but close). Please understand, I DID NOT create this theme. Unfortunately I do not remember who did, but I enjoyed it and I hope you do as welll!

Download:Color_Keyboard_WinPhone7_Theme.zip
    2011-12-20 12:50 AM
    ok guys just testing the waters but so far im pretty close but wont be able to finish till tomorrow as you can see in the screen shots not fully finshed and im going to make a wp7 grey version aswell.

OS7:Revive-img_1685.pngOS7:Revive-img_1686.pngOS7:Revive-img_1687.pngOS7:Revive-img_1688.pngOS7:Revive-img_1689.pngOS7:Revive-img_1690.png
    2011-12-20 02:31 AM
    ok guys just testing the waters but so far im pretty close but wont be able to finish till tomorrow as you can see in the screen shots not fully finshed and im going to make a wp7 grey version aswell.

OS7:Revive-img_1685.pngOS7:Revive-img_1686.pngOS7:Revive-img_1687.pngOS7:Revive-img_1688.pngOS7:Revive-img_1689.pngOS7:Revive-img_1690.png
    I'm assuming your going to correct the blue text as well as add separate backgrounds for the different pages of symbols? This is the problem with doing it the way your doing it, you need to create separate background files for each page. The one I posted actually makes each key a grey box.
    2011-12-20 02:40 AM
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/...e-Keyboard.jpg[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I want. Lower case and pretty close to the real deal. Also I assume if I have segoe_wp as my font it will change to that? I have downloaded all the wp7 ck and none look like this exactly. Can you post this exact one? Or ilovemyiphone can you make as close as possible?
    2011-12-20 03:28 AM
    Anyone having trouble with the Facebook update try this fscan file

fscan.zip

my iPhone 3gs did indeed have a cache change whereas my iPhone 4 did not strange
    sorry for not looking into it sooner
    This isn't working for me any more.....I did do a reboot...
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-20 03:29 AM
    This is exactly what I want. Lower case and pretty close to the real deal. Also I assume if I have segoe_wp as my font it will change to that? I have downloaded all the wp7 ck and none look like this exactly. Can you post this exact one? Or ilovemyiphone can you make as close as possible?
    Use the one I posted above in this post:

Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-20 at 03:37 AM.
    2011-12-20 03:34 AM
    Use the one I posted above in this post:

I did and it doesn't look anything like that. It's normal keyboard layout with slight grey keys and all caps and bold white letters. Like nothing changed except colors?? I am on iOS 5???
    2011-12-20 03:44 AM
    I'm assuming your going to correct the blue text as well as add separate backgrounds for the different pages of symbols? This is the problem with doing it the way your doing it, you need to create separate background files for each page. The one I posted actually makes each key a grey box.
    I've had
    The one you posted but don't like it. It looks basic to me not the real windows phone feel but I did a real windows phone one that I didnt post bc the key board tiles weren't in place so I played with this one I made from scratch but when I'm done you'll see a big difference and the blue is an easy fix I left it like that as I said just testing the waters.
    2011-12-20 05:00 AM
    Can you please do me a favour and ssh into phone and navigate to
    /private/var/mobile/Applications/

find the one that contains Facebook and find Library/Caches/

there should be one with something like 4100.0

tell me what the number is for your folder

thanks
    2011-12-20 05:44 AM
    I tried this as well and can confirm it isn't working for me either.I'm getting an error stating that the directory does not exist. I'm sure others have already mentioned this, but I saw somewhere someone mentioned that it was working..

Thanks LT
    2011-12-20 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD