Hmm im not sure why yours is different the Three20 file is where Facebook has always stored its cache did you restart the phone after updating Facebook i found that my iPhone 4 didn't update to the new cache location until i rebooted which i thought was odd.

if you ssh into your phone then to User/Library/OS7/Images there should be sego font files in there 5 of them confirm that they are in there if not we can go from there
    I did reboot but maybe I will try to reinstall Facebook app and go from there. Either way I have it working now.
    I do have those 5 font files in that directory. Very strange.
    2011-12-21 02:18 AM
    Excuse me as I finish off a good laugh. Thank you sir. This must be some kind of joke right? You think I copied the same images from an iAccess theme? Making a freaking square box in Photoshop isn't what I would call a 'challenge'. I created all the images myself and if you would like to see the .psd file for it I could share, but I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. You go ahead and make an 'exact' replica, that's sure going to 'show' me. Man, I'm going to be trembling in my boots once you do that.

You seem to think I only contributed in this thread. I was quite active in the Mods thread for this theme before Endfinity took over. I also helped with icons and loaders for Leg1on. The Xbox Live tiles were created from scratch as well. Whatever you posted doesn't look nearly as good as the ones I created which are also an exact replica to the WP7 Xbox Live icons. Would you do me a favor and figure out how I created "Game Center" versions of all those Xbox Live tiles if I just "copied" the image from the internet? I'd really like to see your response to that. 'm not criticizing you for what your making. Do I personally like it? Not really, but that's just me. I just don't think it looks like the WP7 UI, a little bit more customized for your tastes which is perfectly fine. I like for my WP7 theme to look like WP7 so that's what I do. I also do graphic design for a company so don't be calling me out and saying what I make is copied.

You have made yourself look like an absolute child with your response. I am quite taken back by the ridiculous of your response and hope that you can think about what you say before you go post it on the internet, you just make yourself look like a fool.
    this is a quick fix of my first wp7 colorkeyboard and im sorry but your shits butt!!!!! you havent contributed to this thread as i have nor does anything you come up with compare to mine!!!!!!!

OS7:Revive-img_1707.pngOS7:Revive-img_1708.pngOS7:Revive-img_1709.pngOS7:Revive-img_1710.pngOS7:Revive-img_1711.pngOS7:Revive-img_1712.pngOS7:Revive-img_1713.pngOS7:Revive-img_1714.pngOS7:Revive-img_1715.png

this is what your rockin!!!!OS7:Revive-img_1692.png

this is what im rockin!!!! i MADE!!!!!!!!!

OS7:Revive-img_1707.png

im inclined to say theres no competition!!! so fall back corn ball!!!!!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-21 at 02:22 AM.
    2011-12-21 02:19 AM
    this is a quick fix of my first wp7 colorkeyboard and im sorry but your shits butt!!!!! you havent contributed to this thread as i have nor does anything you come up with compare to mine!!!!!!!

OS7:Revive-img_1707.pngOS7:Revive-img_1708.pngOS7:Revive-img_1709.pngOS7:Revive-img_1710.pngOS7:Revive-img_1711.pngOS7:Revive-img_1712.pngOS7:Revive-img_1713.pngOS7:Revive-img_1714.pngOS7:Revive-img_1715.png
    Are you purposely trying to diminish your public image? I'm honestly questioning whether or not you think before you post stuff in this thread. Lets see. Nitpicking time? Okay. Rounded corners in the bottom of your keyboard? Check. Big gaps in between keys? Check. None WP7 font? Check. Odd grainy, Windows logo on numbers button? Check. Default backspace key? Check. Default uppercase key? Check. Incorrect ABC key? Check. Merging of space bar and '@' symbol? Check.

Please don't make me continue on with this dude.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2011-12-21 02:23 AM

Me likes! May I pls. have a copy of this theme?
    Thanks in advance.
    2011-12-21 02:25 AM
    Hmm im not sure why yours is different the Three20 file is where Facebook has always stored its cache did you restart the phone after updating Facebook i found that my iPhone 4 didn't update to the new cache location until i rebooted which i thought was odd.
    I never did get to respond last night after mentioning that this wasn't working for me. For that, I apologize. (Early to work this A.M. Any way, I found that I had to rerun the scan from terminal as the fscan.js file in the facebook tile folder was still showing the old number ( not 4100). That fixed it for me....I just forgot to rescan.
    Thanks again and sorry to be so long in responding.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-21 02:28 AM
    Me likes! May I pls. have a copy of this theme?
    Thanks in advance.
    glad someone here has taste unlike some corny *** kid named ErikwithNoC!!!!! really!!!! ill post it in the morning i have to leave for work.
    2011-12-21 02:33 AM

glad someone here has taste unlike some corny *** kid named ErikwithNoC!!!!! really!!!! ill post it in the morning i have to leave for work.
    Reading this makes my brain hurt. Don't you think you overreact a little? Just a teeny tiny bit?
    2011-12-21 02:38 AM
    I can't see why this has turned into a pissing contest. One of the best things about this thread is the many, many options we have to customize OS7 to our own individual tastes. In my opinion, the more options available, the better for people to find what they like without having to make it themselves. I'd rather have a choice of 20 color keyboards than have no options at all.

Personally if I dont like something, I don't download or use it. I still can appreciate the effort and time it took to make it tho. Everybody has different tastes, what one person thinks is garbage another one thinks is treasure.

Let's be grateful we have options available, without themers like yourselves, we would only have the default keyboard, one choice of tiles, no UI and so forth. Everybody contributes in their own way to help further this great theme, that's the goal of this thread isn't it?

So Thank You both for trying to further this theme and try to make it the best one out there, without your passion we would have very few options available.
    2011-12-21 02:43 AM
    Ok are we done now????
    Please be respectful of others no name calling!!!! Warnings and infractions will be given to anymore inappropriate comments!
    2011-12-21 02:44 AM
    I can't see why this has turned into a pissing contest. One of the best things about this thread is the many, many options we have to customize OS7 to our own individual tastes. In my opinion, the more options available, the better for people to find what they like without having to make it themselves. I'd rather have a choice of 20 color keyboards than have no options at all.

Personally if I dont like something, I don't download or use it. I still can appreciate the effort and time it took to make it tho. Everybody has different tastes, what one person thinks is garbage another one thinks is treasure.

Let's be grateful we have options available, without themers like yourselves, we would only have the default keyboard, one choice of tiles, no UI and so forth. Everybody contributes in their own way to help further this great theme, that's the goal of this thread isn't it?

So Thank You both for trying to further this theme and try to make it the best one out there, without your passion we would have very few options available.
    your right but you know ive been here along side you and ramses09 jdot1224 and others since day one to have this guy criticize my work!!
    2011-12-21 02:46 AM
    Okay ilovemyiPhone4. You forced me to do it. You said you don't like how people copy other people's work? Well, I knew your UI looked familiar, so I only took about 5 minutes and found this. Gan-Man posted a WP7 UI in the Mods thread (first post), and I only had to look in one Bundles folder to find similiarities. That folder was the 'chatkit'.

Lets start shall we (your image is on the left, Gan-Man's is on the right )?

OS7:Revive-balloon_1-2x.png OS7:Revive-balloon_1-2x.png

So here we have the Balloon image that appears when one sends a text message. Clearly you just recolored this image. Even the jaggies and angles are the same.

OS7:Revive-photobuttonpressed-2x.png OS7:Revive-photobuttonpressed-2x.png

In this image we have the 'attach photos' buttons. Again, it looks like you just straight up recolored his image because other than that there exactly the same.

OS7:Revive-input-field-cover-2x.png OS7:Revive-input-field-cover-2x.png

Now in this one I think all you did was change the gray to black and possibly moved the white box over some, but that might just be my eyes playing tricks on me. Not much of a change.

EDIT: Just checked the MobileSafari folder and you copied all of those images too. Do you want me to upload the images?

Anyways, there is more, but I figure this will get the point across. I bet that most of your UI is compiled from other themes as well. I truly don't want to have to go looking for them, but you seem to think you are the master of this thread and the theming genius behind everything related to OS7. Can you please just stop with the keyboard slamming typing technique you seem to have mastered and accept that people like different things? Some people like my stuff, others like your stuff. We cool?
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-21 at 03:05 AM.
    2011-12-21 02:46 AM
    Okay ilovemyiPhone4. You forced me to do it. You said you don't like how people copy other people's work? Well, I knew your UI looked familiar, so I only took about 5 minutes and found this. Gan-Man posted a WP7 UI in the Mods thread (first post), and I only had to look in one Bundles folder to find similiarities. That folder was the 'chatkit'.

Lets start shall we (your image is on the left, Gan-Man's is on the right )?

OS7:Revive-balloon_1-2x.png OS7:Revive-balloon_1-2x.png

So here we have the Balloon image that appears when one sends a text message. Clearly you just recolored this image. Even the jaggies and angles are the same.

OS7:Revive-photobuttonpressed-2x.png OS7:Revive-photobuttonpressed-2x.png

In this image we have the 'attach photos' buttons. Again, it looks like you just straight up recolored his image because other than that there exactly the same.

OS7:Revive-input-field-cover-2x.png OS7:Revive-input-field-cover-2x.png

Now in this one I think all you did was change the gray to black. Not much of change.

Anyways, there is more, but I figure this will get the point across. I bet that most of your UI is compiled from other themes as well. I truly don't want to have to go looking for them, but you seem to think you are the master of this thread and the theming genius behind everything related to OS7.

no your just hating period!!!! now like cowboy said fallback!!!!!
    2011-12-21 02:49 AM
    Yes fall back this argument is over
    2011-12-21 02:52 AM
    Advanced Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
    2011-12-21 02:52 AM
    no your just hating period!!!! now like cowboy said fallback!!!!!
    I'm not calling anyone names. I'm just pointing out that you stole other people's work and claimed it as your own.

Advanced Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
    Lol
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-21 at 02:57 AM.
    2011-12-21 02:54 AM
    Can we please drop it now?
    2011-12-21 02:57 AM
    I said we are done drop the TOPIC ! I don't care who said what or who did what.

Both of you need to stop being stubborn and hard headed. Or you will both take a nice week vacation!

Stay on topic of the thread thank you

Give Endfinity some respect
    2011-12-21 02:57 AM
    Such a great thing can go to crap so quick. Thought we were humane adults here. I guess not. Thank god we have mods to settle these disputes. Thank you.
    2011-12-21 03:00 AM
    Alright, I would like to apologize to everyone in this thread for derailing it and taking things a little to personal with ilovemyiPhone4 I hope we can ignore what happened and move on from it

Anyways, I created this alternate Game Center tile. I saw the great animated Netflix tile K. Nitsua made and I had this idea of it being a cool Game Center tile. I know it doesn't look like the WP7 counterpart, but its nice nonetheless. I would like to thank K. Nitsua for all the code he did for this tile (great work on his part) as I just changed the images (except the overlays, those were created by him as well).

Here is a video of it in case people want to see what it looks like, watch in HD:

Download: Gamecenter Tile.zip

To install, just drag and drop into your tiles folder.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-21 at 05:02 AM.
    2011-12-21 03:17 AM
    I did reboot but maybe I will try to reinstall Facebook app and go from there. Either way I have it working now.
    I do have those 5 font files in that directory. Very strange.
    ok if the fonts are there double check their permissions try 777 which is full access and respiring and see if that works
    and i'm not sure what i can do for you with the Facebook tile i reinstalled and even tried going down a version and back up to see if i could force what you have and after rebooting my cache rests in Three20. Odd
    2011-12-21 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD