it helped, thank u very much
    You bet glad I could help
    2011-12-21 03:19 PM
    Did that and still no change in keyboard font. Every other system screen has the WP font but the keyboard!! This is going to kill me!
    Just so you know the keyboard font isnt themed for anyone by the font pack provided on the os7 mods thread. Take a look at my screen shot.
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1324477734.044497.jpg  
    2011-12-21 03:29 PM
    Just so you know the keyboard font isnt themed for anyone by the font pack provided on the os7 mods thread. Take a look at my screen shot.
    Well that is exactly what mine looks like and why I have been saying it doesn't look like WP7! Can someone confirm if there is another CK theme out there?
    2011-12-21 03:46 PM
    Well that is exactly what mine looks like and why I have been saying it doesn't look like WP7! Can someone confirm if there is another CK theme out there?
    Lol oh no...the Color Keyboard theme topic it's what started that whole mess a few pages ago.
    2011-12-21 04:27 PM
    Can someone confirm if there is another CK theme out there?
    I believe there are a couple of them being worked on. And, they all look great!
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-21 04:40 PM
    Hi guys, kinda new here, and I admit, I really like what you guys are doin here. Just gonna ask a couple of questions that I really don't understand, btw, i am using Diskaid as ssh, here goes, and thanks in advance for helping.

What directory should I paste modded Keyboard, just like the Wp7.CK that i've downloaded. And the directory of the Lockscreen as well.
    I am using passcode on my device, and every time I make a mistake on entering the passcode, the lockscreen won't work anymore, is that normal. Thanks
    2011-12-21 05:02 PM
    Does ColorKeyboard take up a lot of ram? There have not been a hell of a lot that appeal to me but assuming it does not take up a lot of RAM I may be interested in applying one of these.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2011-12-21 05:22 PM
    Does ColorKeyboard take up a lot of ram? There have not been a hell of a lot that appeal to me but assuming it does not take up a lot of RAM I may be interested in applying one of these.
    I don't believe it takes up a lot of ram....at least I didn't notice any lag after installing it.

I have a request for one of the more skilled...I would like for my WhatsApp tile to be slightly smaller and with the additional images so it moves to the left when I have notifications. If anyone can do this - it would be awesome. TIA

OS7:Revive-tile.png
    BTW - It's attached here ^^ but you can't see it
    Last edited by ecksel02; 2011-12-21 at 06:57 PM.
    2011-12-21 06:35 PM
    What are the dimensions for the large and small tiles again? I know they were enlarged a little bit but can't seem to find the post. Have a small gap on some of my live tiles
    2011-12-21 07:17 PM
    I don't believe it takes up a lot of ram....at least I didn't notice any lag after installing it.

I have a request for one of the more skilled...I would like for my WhatsApp tile to be slightly smaller and with the additional images so it moves to the left when I have notifications. If anyone can do this - it would be awesome. TIA

I think thats a great idea if it could be done I wonder if anyone can do similar for the facebook messenger app
    2011-12-21 07:20 PM
    Greetings,,,

Are There any way to hide (( fieldtest )) (( Setup )) icons
    2011-12-21 08:05 PM
    Hi guys, kinda new here, and I admit, I really like what you guys are doin here. Just gonna ask a couple of questions that I really don't understand, btw, i am using Diskaid as ssh, here goes, and thanks in advance for helping.

What directory should I paste modded Keyboard, just like the Wp7.CK that i've downloaded. And the directory of the Lockscreen as well.
    I am using passcode on my device, and every time I make a mistake on entering the passcode, the lockscreen won't work anymore, is that normal. Thanks
    Yes that is normal the lock screen doesn't work right if you cancel or enter a passcode wrong i also tried android lock and it puts the phone into safe mode so i don't have a code or anything set on mine

as for placing colorkeyboard themes the go into /Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/
    2011-12-21 08:06 PM

Not sure if this is what you want.... I don't have the app so I don't know the name of the folder for ya. Back up your original stuff first...
    These tiles are 230x230 though and should move over like you want when you have new notifications.....

WhatsAppTilesEtc.zip
    2011-12-21 08:24 PM
    Not sure if this is what you want.... I don't have the app so I don't know the name of the folder for ya. Back up your original stuff first...
    These tiles are 230x230 though and should move over like you want when you have new notifications.....

WhatsAppTilesEtc.zip
    Thanks bro! That's exactly what I wanted...sorry to be a pain but do you mind making it just a little bigger? The WhatsApp logo is a little small. If not, it's no big deal. I can live with it.
    2011-12-21 08:58 PM
    Thanks bro! That's exactly what I wanted...sorry to be a pain but do you mind making it just a little bigger? The WhatsApp logo is a little small. If not, it's no big deal. I can live with it.

Here ya go.....

WhatAppTilesEtc_Bigger.zip
    2011-12-21 09:05 PM
    Hey EndFinity would it be possible to maybe add something like this in a new update? OS7:Revive-themeswp7.jpg
    It made some tiles myself just to see what it would look like OS7:Revive-img_0613.png
    Kinda time consuming doing each tile individually so maybe you can add this option in your tile background menu?
    2011-12-21 09:25 PM
    I think thats a great idea if it could be done I wonder if anyone can do similar for the facebook messenger app
    Once again, I don't have the app so I don't know the tile name.......Hope this helps.

FaceBook Messenger.zip
    2011-12-21 09:26 PM
    Perfect!

Thanks bud!
    2011-12-21 09:56 PM

Don't bother instAlling that version I fixed and updated it and it looks a lot better just gotta get to a computer and upload it.
    2011-12-22 01:01 AM
    Hey EndFinity would it be possible to maybe add something like this in a new update? OS7:Revive-themeswp7.jpg
    It made some tiles myself just to see what it would look like OS7:Revive-img_0613.png
    Kinda time consuming doing each tile individually so maybe you can add this option in your tile background menu?
    I love this idea what did you use to implement it?
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-12-22 at 01:23 AM.
    2011-12-22 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD