Just edit the info.plist in your musik folder to look like this and respring

Attachment 558499

thanks, but I'm not talking about the Muzik tile, I'v got that, I"m talking about the actual homescreen wallpaper. so in short I want the background picture here:
    OS7:Revive-015.png
    which was automatically downloaded with the artistik feature in Muzik.
    to act as the back ground here:
    OS7:Revive-014.png
    as the actual wallpaper, and then switch when the track switches like in the app. is that possible?

Edit: I feel like it would actually require some modification to the .dylib file, but as I"m not terribly keen on coding yet, I just don't know for sure
    Last edited by Seth P. Cecil; 2011-12-24 at 07:36 PM.
    2011-12-24 07:33 PM
    thanks, but I'm not talking about the Muzik tile, I'v got that, I"m talking about the actual homescreen wallpaper. so in short I want the background picture here:
    OS7:Revive-015.png
    which was automatically downloaded with the artistik feature in Muzik.
    to act as the back ground here:
    OS7:Revive-014.png
    as the actual wallpaper, and then switch when the track switches like in the app. is that possible?
    Endfinity would have to code that into the dylib and I don't think he can use the downloaded artist images tho, he can only reference images from the iPod music library like he did for the iPod app on the lockscreen and tile. Maybe if he likes the idea he will implement it if enough people want it
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 07:42 PM.
    2011-12-24 07:39 PM
    Endfinity would have to code that into the dylib and I don't think he can use the downloaded artist images tho, he can only reference images from the iPod music library like he did for the iPod app on the lockscreen and tile. Maybe if he likes the idea he will implement it if enough people want it
    Well the, I hope they do cuz I think that would be pretty awesome I was afraid that would be the case, I just thought it would be cool
    2011-12-24 07:43 PM
    Just edit the info.plist in your musik folder to look like this and respring

Attachment 558499

Edit: this will only work for the ipod library images that muzik uses, it doesn't work with the downloaded artwork.

Any idea how can i make the Muzik app work with my ios 4.2.1. It just keeps crashing
    2011-12-24 08:36 PM
    Any idea how can i make the Muzik app work with my ios 4.2.1. It just keeps crashing
    It depends, if its cracked im pretty sure it doesnt work on legacy devices or os's but im not sure im on a 3gs with ios 5 paid and it works great if it is paid for then i have no idea id comtact the developer
    2011-12-24 08:48 PM
    Doesn't work on anything under ios 5 you'd know that if you actually tried to pay for it
    2011-12-24 09:46 PM
    Doesn't work on anything under ios 5 you'd know that if you actually tried to pay for it
    Oh I see. Nope I didn't pay for it. Got it fow fwee
    Get all my apps fow fwee.
    2011-12-24 10:36 PM
    Gtfo
    2011-12-24 10:38 PM
    oftg?
    2011-12-24 10:42 PM
    Is it possible to make the text in the CallMe tile (contact tile) bold by adding something to its folders plist?
    2011-12-24 11:14 PM
    Merry Christmas to all of my OS7 friends!

And a prosperous New Year!
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-12-25 06:09 AM
    Merry Christmas to all of my OS7 friends!

And a prosperous New Year!
    Indeed merry Christmas to all!
    2011-12-25 04:56 PM
    Merry Christmas!!!!!! I got an iPad!!!!!! Lol I'm gassed!
    2011-12-25 11:23 PM
    Also merry xmas

Here is my weather tile
    OS7:Revive-008.png

credits also to homokimark.

Anja31_1.zip

to change your location go to Libary/wydget.js
    localStorage.setItem("zipCode", "GMXX0090");

celcius to fahrenheit you can switch also at Libary/wydget.js
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p="; change it to f

If u like it - a thanks is wellcome

sorry for my bad english
    2011-12-26 12:43 AM
    Also merry xmas

Here is my weather tile

Anja31_1.zip

sorry for my bad english
    awesome!!!! been waiting for this weather tile. now i wish this was ported to the ipad that would be great
    2011-12-26 03:50 AM
    Well, I think Im going to quit working on this after this one

This is my Favorite by far

Featuring a OS7 Launch Animation Style Transition to switch between your own Tiles image and One Large Image spread across Multiple Tiles

Hope you like it

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?s0za2x7iae3ah2x
    Can you make this peel away to the left like the launch animations? That would be cool!!!
    2011-12-26 03:57 AM
    Can you make this peel away to the left like the launch animations? That would be cool!!!

Do you mean like this?

Download Here: BcsCustom Full Pic Peel Animation.zip

This style animation can easily be converted to Peel top/down instead of to the left by going to the Config/ folder and editing the body.css for each tile in this set.

The top 3 lines of code are your webkit transform codes and are defined by % Values starting at 0% and going to 100%, The middle % is going to be different for each tile to produce the cascade effect.

Just change the rotate axis in the webkit transform coded from rotateY to rotateX for all three lines.

This animation is different than the flip animation I posted earlier as it will flip down from a edge vs rotating around the middle.

For another interesting effect, just try changing it to rotateZ instead and see what happens
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-26 at 05:50 AM.
    2011-12-26 04:32 AM
    Do you mean like this?

Download Here: BcsCustom Full Pic Peel Animation.zip
    OMG!!! That is Amazing!!! Yes!!! That exactly what I was looking for Thank you soo much !!! I just Love your work BCS
    2011-12-26 04:36 AM
    OMG!!! That is Amazing!!! Yes!!! That exactly what I was looking for Thank you soo much !!! I just Love your work BCS
    Well Thank you!
    I'm glad you like it
    2011-12-26 04:38 AM
    Also merry xmas

Here is my weather tile

Anja31_1.zip

sorry for my bad english
    Hate to be a stickler, but is there any way to make the weather image HD? I have my own set of HD images but when i substitue them, they just don't fill correctly. I tried to change some of the code, and added @2x, but I'm a newbie with code, so could you please help me out!
    2011-12-26 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD