oh I'm sorry haven't been in this thread alot so haven't been keeping up with it sorry
    2012-01-01 04:34 PM
    oh I'm sorry haven't been in this thread alot so haven't been keeping up with it sorry
    No need to be sorry Dakota A lot of people are new here and I just wanted you guys to know so you didn't think that it was just you having these issues.

Hopefully these workarounds will help make this version of OS7 a little more bearable until End can fix it
    2012-01-01 04:39 PM
    Hi. First of all I would like to day great work! I just JB my IP4 (i've had it for some time now)....and i came across this beautiful theme for dreamboard. I've managed to add some extra tiles and the work great!
    My only problem is that there was no tile for "phone", so i "pinned" phone app to the main page, however, it shows the small green icon within the tile ....I've downloaded and ssh'd a tile specific for the phone icon and put it in the tiles folder, but i get the same thing.

Any ideas? I'm on ios5
    2012-01-01 04:42 PM
    i need to setup this theme i wish i had my old setup just so much work to be done on it to look the same again. i do like the new weather tile thats very cool
    2012-01-01 04:42 PM
    has anyone experienced not having the option to switch back to their default theme? and it seems when u open dreamboard the background is green but mine is black.... dont know if its my phone or dreamboard itself. im on untethered 5.0.1. any suggestions?
    2012-01-01 04:44 PM
    Hi. First of all I would like to day great work! I just JB my IP4 (i've had it for some time now)....and i came across this beautiful theme for dreamboard. I've managed to add some extra tiles and the work great!
    My only problem is that there was no tile for "phone", so i "pinned" phone app to the main page, however, it shows the small green icon within the tile ....I've downloaded and ssh'd a tile specific for the phone icon and put it in the tiles folder, but i get the same thing.

Any ideas? I'm on ios5
    In order to get your tile images to shop up you need to ssh to this directory: /var/mobile/library/OS7/Tiles
    In that directory you need to create a new directory named as the bundle ID of the application you want to change. The bundle ID for the phone application is "com.apple.mobilephone". Now if you have already made it this far I apologize for the repetition Anways, place your images in here ([email protected]) AND the info.plist. Without the info.plist the image won't show up. I recommend just copying one from the other tiles folder that isn't a widget and putting it in the new directory
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-01 05:38 PM
    Well happy new year everybody!!! We better make the best of these last 12 months lol according to the Mayan calendar! Blah!!!
    2012-01-01 05:55 PM
    In order to get your tile images to shop up you need to ssh to this directory: /var/mobile/library/OS7/Tiles
    In that directory you need to create a new directory named as the bundle ID of the application you want to change. The bundle ID for the phone application is "com.apple.mobilephone". Now if you have already made it this far I apologize for the repetition Anways, place your images in here ([email protected]) AND the info.plist. Without the info.plist the image won't show up. I recommend just copying one from the other tiles folder that isn't a widget and putting it in the new directory
    Excellent my friend, worked a treat! =) ...I simply copied the plist and renamed the tile filename and voila
    2012-01-01 06:02 PM
    Excellent my friend, worked a treat! =) ...I simply copied the plist and renamed the tile filename and voila
    Not a problem. Enjoy diving into the multitude of mods and tiles for this amazing theme!
    2012-01-01 06:27 PM
    has anyone experienced not having the option to switch back to their default theme? and it seems when u open dreamboard the background is green but mine is black.... dont know if its my phone or dreamboard itself. im on untethered 5.0.1. any suggestions?
    Same here. I don't think it's an OS7 theme problem but dreamboard itself. No default theme is available???
    2012-01-01 07:50 PM
    Sorry to hear about your Dreamboard difficulties I've been working on duplicating your problem. I have found that not Rebooting after you first install OS7:Revive will cause this issue. Once I Rebooted the problem went away

Can you try a Reboot on your end and let me know either way if it works for you?
    This way I can give proper confirmed advice to the next person with the same issue
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-01 at 08:10 PM.
    2012-01-01 08:06 PM
    Hey endfinity any way to have the calendar update show on the lock screen with the transparent wallpaper? Would be nice to have both
    2012-01-01 09:19 PM
    Hey endfinity any way to have the calendar update show on the lock screen with the transparent wallpaper? Would be nice to have both
    Okay. You see, I generally try to maintain some sort of standard when getting into arguments with people, but you make it really hard for me not to act like an a**hole. So you leak a beta. I'm alright with that, everybody makes a mistake in a while, right? Then, you leak a screenshot of something that wasn't meant to be seen yet and I explicitly said, and I quote: 'I don't want to see any screenshots of this until I announce it'. You may say it was a 'misunderstanding', I say there was no understanding at all because apparently you were too lazy to read. Not so cool anymore. And now you leak another beta. You can't possibly be serious when asking me this. So, no there's no way and I suggest you enjoy this beta, it's the last one you'll see.
    2012-01-01 10:17 PM
    hello friends first of all I send greetings and wish you a happy new year to all. Well let me know if anyone knows the CNN Tile for I have seen on youtube a video where you see a tile of CNN and let me know if anyone can give it to me to have it. They are going to thank a lot

And wallpaper
    Last edited by BlackSentinel; 2012-01-01 at 11:12 PM.
    2012-01-01 11:03 PM
    Do people not understand that there's a trust involved in being a beta tester, donation or not? And you leak 3 times? You're out.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-01-01 11:33 PM
    Do people not understand that there's a trust involved in being a beta tester, donation or not? And you leak 3 times? You're out.
    Not to mention what I called him out for doing a couple pages back, but I should probably just keep my mouth shut
    2012-01-01 11:45 PM
    Sorry to hear about your Dreamboard difficulties I've been working on duplicating your problem. I have found that not Rebooting after you first install OS7:Revive will cause this issue. Once I Rebooted the problem went away

Can you try a Reboot on your end and let me know either way if it works for you?
    This way I can give proper confirmed advice to the next person with the same issue
    i found that for some reason the first time i got dream board installed it made 2 directories for themes the old one and the newer one it uses now i can't remember the locations just dig around and you should be able to find an empty dream board theme folder and one with the default and endroid theme in it just swap the files over and that fixed it for me

if that isn't the problem the other is with the animations when you open dream board and switch back to another theme you MUST respiring for it to switch out

Just a heads up
    2012-01-01 11:55 PM
    Okay. You see, I generally try to maintain some sort of standard when getting into arguments with people, but you make it really hard for me not to act like an *mod edit*. So you leak a beta. I'm alright with that, everybody makes a mistake in a while, right? Then, you leak a screenshot of something that wasn't meant to be seen yet and I explicitly said, and I quote: 'I don't want to see any screenshots of this until I announce it'. You may say it was a 'misunderstanding', I say there was no understanding at all because apparently you were too lazy to read. Not so cool anymore. And now you leak another beta. You can't possibly be serious when asking me this. So, no there's no way and I suggest you enjoy this beta, it's the last one you'll see.
    You know what go *modEdit* yourself then!!!! Bc if it werent for me posting all the videos on other threads and updating the UI for this and contributing to this theme with better tiles then what you provided along side BCScustom this wouldnt of gotten this big. a simple mistake out of excitement for a new beta and i post a video to help promote this theme and get you more donations and i get this. And i wasnt asking for a beta from you but a suggestion that i think everyone would want and you act like i downloaded this for free like most of the people here i donated not once twice but 3 times. May not have been a lot but it was a donation so after that comment i leave this forum. You wont see me on this forum again.
    Last edited by 2k1; 2012-01-02 at 12:20 AM. Reason: language
    2012-01-02 12:03 AM
    Ok guys back on topic please. Can't we all just git along it is 2012
    2012-01-02 12:06 AM
    You know what go **** yourself then!!!! Bc if it werent for me posting all the videos on other threads and updating the UI for this and contributing to this theme with better tiles then what you provided along side BCScustom this wouldnt of gotten this big. a simple mistake out of excitement for a new beta and i post a video to help promote this theme and get you more donations and i get this. And i wasnt asking for a beta from you but a suggestion that i think everyone would want and you act like i downloaded this for free like most of the people here i donated not once twice but 3 ****** times. May not have been a lot but it was a donation so after that comment i leave this forum. You wont see me on this forum again.
    Okay, i've sat a read everything that has gone on without so much of a peep the past while with your arguments and blow ups against anyone who isn't in the same mindset as you. But your arrogance is just unreal HE took this over and created what YOU are using just because you contribute or donate does NOT mean that you can do as you like using a unreleased beta is a privilege not something that is owed to you. You are a beta tester and as such are held to a degree of secrecy until the version you are using is released. Thats like if i were to test a game out for EA and shared it to all my friend in "excitement" NO it doesn't work that way i would be fired. You take everything like someone is attacking you but yes you can take what I'm saying like i am (as I'm sure you already are) and move forward.

Take this as your dismissal from testing this theme you are bumped down to what the rest of us get. This thread will still be here and move forward with or without you on it.

EDIT: and to 2k1dakotaman i apologize for going off with this but enough is enough i had to say something
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2012-01-02 at 12:21 AM.
    2012-01-02 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD