Okay, i've sat a read everything that has gone on without so much of a peep the past while with your arguments and blow ups against anyone who isn't in the same mindset as you. But your arrogance is just unreal HE took this over and created what YOU are using just because you contribute or donate does NOT mean that you can do as you like. You are a beta tester and as such are held to a degree of secrecy until the version you are using is released. Thats like if i were to test a game out for EA and shared it to all my friend in "excitement" NO it doesn't work that way i would be fired. You take everything like someone is attacking you but yes you can take what I'm saying like i am (as I'm sure you already are) and move forward.

Take this as your dismissal from testing this theme you are bumped down to what the rest of us get. This thread will still be here and move forward with or without you on it.
    Amen
    2012-01-02 12:20 AM
    EDIT: Quote Removed as post was deleted.
    Actually I'm not using your wallpapers or UI i find them cluttered in-fact at the moment I'm using the Classified HD UI with this theme. Also i don't recall sending you "Pam's" i've never been in contact with you outside of what i post here to the public. Anything posted on a PUBLIC forum becomes the PUBLIC's business.

Anyway i don't have time to argue so unlike you i will be the bigger man and move forward post what you like as i will not respond.

Thanks
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2012-01-02 at 12:38 AM.
    2012-01-02 12:35 AM
    *snippy snip snip* May not have been a lot but it was a donation so after that comment i leave this forum. You wont see me on this forum again.

Note: This video has nothing to do with the above quote and is only for the purpose of celebrating the New Year!
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-02 at 12:44 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-02 12:42 AM
    Note: This video has nothing to do with the above quote and is only for the purpose of celebrating the New Year!
    Happy New Year!!
    2012-01-02 12:48 AM
    hi

loving the theme but wanting to add the transparent lock screen, iv dloaded and got winscp...wondering where i need to place the file.

many thanks
    2012-01-02 12:57 AM
    hi

loving the theme but wanting to add the transparent lock screen, iv dloaded and got winscp...wondering where i need to place the file.

many thanks
    it goes into /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    2012-01-02 01:06 AM
    Actually I'm not using your wallpapers or UI i find them cluttered in-fact at the moment I'm using the Classified HD UI with this theme. Also i don't recall sending you "Pam's" i've never been in contact with you outside of what i post here to the public. Anything posted on a PUBLIC forum becomes the PUBLIC's business.

Anyway i don't have time to argue so unlike you i will be the bigger man and move forward post what you like as i will not respond.

Thanks
    I'm not gonna argue with you but um yeah you have liar!!!! But whatever
    2012-01-02 01:15 AM
    I'm sad.... I don't find Segoe Font... Why ? It's not on Cydia ... I have already search on Google too. Have u got a solution to have Segoe ??
    2012-01-02 01:29 AM
    I'm sad.... I don't find Segoe Font... Why ? It's not on Cydia ... I have already search on Google too. Have u got a solution to have Segoe ??
    Here you are! This is from the mods thread and was created by GaN-MaN (all credit for the font port goes to him).

Download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-02 01:34 AM
    Does anyone know how to make the "Accent Color", different from the tile color?
    2012-01-02 01:44 AM
    Does anyone know how to make the "Accent Color", different from the tile color?
    What do you mean by accent color?
    2012-01-02 01:50 AM
    hello someone can pass the download link for CNN and other tile that tile Meet like xbox live or something (:

sorry if my writing looks bad but I do not speak English
    2012-01-02 02:36 AM
    ARG. i have the beta installed and my ipod is stuck... its stuck LOL like everything is animating but i cant do anything i can get out of it holding the power button doesnt do anything... how do i get out of this D:
    2012-01-02 03:08 AM
    ARG. i have the beta installed and my ipod is stuck... its stuck LOL like everything is animating but i cant do anything i can get out of it holding the power button doesnt do anything... how do i get out of this D:
    Press and hold the power and home button at the same time until your iPod restarts
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-02 at 03:38 AM.
    2012-01-02 03:35 AM
    Bscustom can you help me
    2012-01-02 03:43 AM
    Bscustom can you help me
    I can try, what can I do for you?
    2012-01-02 03:44 AM
    I can pass the download link for CNN and other tile to tile Meet like xbox live or something

I have also heard a doubt there is a lively tile cydia it says you need the 115x115 know where I can get
    Last edited by BlackSentinel; 2012-01-02 at 03:55 AM.
    2012-01-02 03:52 AM
    I can pass the download link for CNN and other tile to tile Meet like xbox live or something

I have also heard a doubt there is a lively tile cydia it says you need the 115x115 know where I can get
    I don't personally use a Xbox live tile or have one for CNN. I think ErikwithNoC has a Xbox live tile that he posted.
    As for the Cydia tile, that I do have, it's included in my animation pack I posted here before.

Browse here to to view the videos of stuff I have posted and in the video descriptions will be the download links

http://www.youtube.com/user/bcscustom2?feature=mhee

Hope this helps you
    2012-01-02 04:02 AM
    Is it possible to have the time and date on the actual background of the main page?? When you select either light or dark., the time/day/date changes font colour in the same way as the app labels..

I like some of the wallpapers that have been posted on here. Where the text runs up the right hand side of the big tiles.. It does make the overall effect of the theme look more... Complete?!? For lack of a better word.. But having the time/day/date on there instead would be absolutely awesome.. Would anyone with skills care to entertain this idea... Cheers for all the work so far..
    2012-01-02 04:04 AM
    Help bcscustom
    2012-01-02 04:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD