The beta 5 will have a non transparent lockscreen, the other one below the beta 5 link will install the transparent one or none at all. Just replace the OS7.dylib with the one from the original beta 5 download
    ty nice work btw, I'm using a lot of your stuff
    2012-01-02 06:22 PM
    Anyone know how to use your own custom lockscreen? For example a lockscreen downloaded off cydia and on winterboard. I like the sliding motion of the current OS7, but it would be cool to try other lockscreens!

thanks
    2012-01-02 06:46 PM
    ty nice work btw, I'm using a lot of your stuff
    Thanks, it's nice to know people are using and liking my work

Anyone know how to use your own custom lockscreen? For example a lockscreen downloaded off cydia and on winterboard. I like the sliding motion of the current OS7, but it would be cool to try other lockscreens!

thanks
    Just download the no lockscreen beta zip on page 1 and that will let you run other Winterboard lockscreens
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-02 at 06:54 PM.
    2012-01-02 06:51 PM
    into this folder right "/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries"? trying not to delete anythings that i dont =x
    2012-01-02 07:05 PM
    into this folder right "/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries"? trying not to delete anythings that i dont =x
    Yes.
    2012-01-02 07:18 PM

thanks
    just a suggestion, but move2unlock is nice for some custom feeling LS's. Before OS7's LS I was using the 2 finger rotate unlock.

the whole "slide to unlock" thing is just SOOOOOOOOOO 2009..
    2012-01-02 08:00 PM
    just a suggestion, but move2unlock is nice for some custom feeling LS's. Before OS7's LS I was using the 2 finger rotate unlock.

the whole "slide to unlock" thing is just SOOOOOOOOOO 2009..
    Thats true, i use random things, like things to do with lock clock or sometimes Android unlock patterns

I have one question, im not sure if anyone will know how to do this, but i have the Clarity 2 Lock screen and its working fine, what i want is the .GIF to play once but stop as soon as the cycle is complete and stay at that frozen state. I want it to stay frozen until i press the lock button again and look at the lock screen again, here i want it to re play like before. Any suggestions?
    2012-01-02 08:36 PM
    Quick question here, I got Ipod Touch 4g and if i installed this theme do you think it will lag? anyone on here have it on theres and can tell me? I useto have this on my phone but i sold it lol.
    2012-01-02 09:02 PM
    Quick question here, I got Ipod Touch 4g and if i installed this theme do you think it will lag? anyone on here have it on theres and can tell me? I useto have this on my phone but i sold it lol.
    Depends on what tweaks and live tiles you have running on your iPod.

Anyway.. so I decided to take a shot at the WP7 Keyboard.. I'm still not even close to being finished but wanted to share some screenies ..The first image is a real WP7 Keyboard.
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-wp7keyboard.jpg   OS7:Revive-img_0376.png   OS7:Revive-img_0377.png   OS7:Revive-img_0378.png   OS7:Revive-img_0379.png  
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-02 at 09:37 PM.
    2012-01-02 09:23 PM

Anyway.. so I decided to take a shot at the WP7 Keyboard.. I'm still not even close to being finished but wanted to share some screenies ..The first image is a real WP7 Keyboard.

Looks awesome, ill try it for sure :P
    2012-01-02 09:42 PM

One suggestion though, I think you should leave a bit more space between the keys and go for darker shade of grey, something like this:

Other than that it looks great and I'm definitely going to try that one
    2012-01-02 09:52 PM

One suggestion though, I think you should leave a bit more space between the keys and go for darker shade of grey, something like this:

Other than that it looks great and I'm definitely going to try that one
    Lol! @ the first pic..Okay I can do that
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-02 at 10:06 PM.
    2012-01-02 10:01 PM

Nice work. The keyboard I posted awhile back is nearly complete. Phatmartino has been working on the layouts for awhile now and we should be nearing release.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-02 10:29 PM
    Lol! @ the first pic..Okay I can do that

End,hows this?

Nice work. The keyboard I posted awhile back is nearly complete. Phatmartino has been working on the layouts for awhile now and we should be nearing release.

Nice! I'm a bit bored so I started one, but I saw your post and thanks for it.. The only thing was the keyboard font wasn't matching the theme.. I have included the Segoe WP font on this keyboard I'm not sure if you guys are doing the same.
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-img_0380.png   OS7:Revive-img_0381.png  
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-02 at 10:41 PM.
    2012-01-02 10:38 PM
    Nice! I'm a bit bored so I started one, but I saw your post and thanks for it.. The only thing was the keyboard font wasn't matching the theme.. I have included the Segoe WP font on this keyboard I'm not sure if you guys are doing the same.
    Yeah I used the Segoe font used on Windows Phone 7 devices for all the lettering and Phatmartino used it for the numbering/symbols.
    2012-01-02 10:43 PM
    Hey I just notice that when I'm in iOS theme and charging my phone, it doesn't display the battery bar, but when i disable OS7 in SBSettings in mobile substrate, the battery appears so what's the problem with the OS7? Can anyone tell me if they know? Thanks
    2012-01-02 10:44 PM
    Yeah I used the Segoe font used on Windows Phone 7 devices for all the lettering and Phatmartino used it for the numbering/symbols.
    Great!
    2012-01-02 10:45 PM
    Hey I just notice that when I'm in iOS theme and charging my phone, it doesn't display the battery bar, but when i disable OS7 in SBSettings in mobile substrate, the battery appears so what's the problem with the OS7? Can anyone tell me if they know? Thanks
    I believe it has to do with the .dylib and the way it modifies the function of the lockscreen for the unique lockscreen of this theme. I could be completely wrong though
    2012-01-02 10:59 PM
    End,hows this?
    Awesome

Yeah that's because of the OS7 lockscreen, seems like I mistakenly specified that the battery never shows instead of that it only doesn't show when OS7 is applied. My mistake, sorry
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-01-02 at 11:08 PM.
    2012-01-02 11:03 PM
    Awesome

Yeah that's because of the OS7 lockscreen, seems like I mistakenly specified that the battery never shows instead of that it only doesn't show when OS7 is applied. My mistake, sorry
    No need for sorry, lol if it wasn't for you this theme wouldn't be this awesome!
    2012-01-02 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD