He got plenty and plenty of thanks for the work he's done, tiles, UI etc. He just doesn't get thanks for messing up and attacking everybody who doesn't share his point of view
    Ok wtf is so funny???? That is not me!!! Here I'll prove it jeez!!!!!
    2012-01-03 02:03 PM
    Ok wtf is so funny???? That is not me!!! Here I'll prove it jeez!!!!!
    Huh what? I never said that he was you
    2012-01-03 02:06 PM
    He got plenty and plenty of thanks for the work he's done, tiles, UI etc. He just doesn't get thanks for messing up and attacking everybody who doesn't share his point of view
    End I don't think you owe anyone an explanation when it fact it was you that brought this theme back from the dead and then everyone followed with by there own right was some great work but with out you everyone here would have moved on and to be honest dreamboard itself probably would die to seeing that wynd hasn't hinted any new updates and to mjb1994/ilovemyiphone let it go
    grow up and maybe respect will be given
    2012-01-03 02:06 PM
    Ok ss4adib!!!!! Jdot1224!!!!! And anyone else who laughed thinking that was me here's the Pm's between me and mjb1994!!!! I don't even know the guy but I accepted his friend request bc he saw my video and liked my work but heres proof!!!!!! And after that I want this to end!!!!!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-03 at 02:13 PM.
    2012-01-03 02:11 PM
    Ok ss4adib!!!!! Jdot1224!!!!! And anyone else who laughed thinking that was me here's the Pm's between me and mjb1994!!!! I don't even know the guy but I accepted his friend request bc he saw my video and liked my work but heres proof!!!!!! And after that I want this to end!!!!!
    Believe me, we all want this to end
    2012-01-03 02:15 PM
    OS7:Revive-photo-1-.png

heres the pms between me and that guy but my main reason i attack is i see random PEOPLE!!!!! who havent done a damn thing for this theme or even donated making comments in your defense riding your **** like a bunch of *******!!!!!! and tell me im lieing endfinity!!!ive been here since day one with you and bcscustom and the videos i post were to show off both your work and mine together and bc i made a simple mistake and posted a video of a release and didnt read the message you came at me on a post rudely so i fired back bc i feel as though i havent been given credit by you for bringning in more people on this thread off my videos and trust me you have no idea how many pms i get that i have to clear my inbox just to get more on my setups. so to everyone who thinks they clowned me your probably the same people that have or are rockin my modded UI and or setup!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-03 at 02:29 PM.
    2012-01-03 02:20 PM
    Still doesn't prove a thing it's not like you can't PM yourself back and forth and asking someone else to get you an apology is pretty lame. The thing you don't get is no one is talking about your work that you did it's about respect towards End and his work that you prematurely showed off when you were told not to but you still don't get it but you also said you weren't coming back to this thread and yet your still around complaining
    2012-01-03 02:28 PM
    Still doesn't prove a thing it's not like you can't PM yourself back and forth and asking someone else to get you an apology is pretty lame. The thing you don't get is no one is talking about your work that you did it's about respect towards End and his work that you prematurely showed off when you were told not to but you still don't get it but you also said you weren't coming back to this thread and yet your still around complaining
    bc of people like you who havent done **** for this thread making comments when who the **** are you!!!!!????? and why are you in my business??????
    2012-01-03 02:31 PM

heres the pms between me and that guy but my main reason i attack is i see random PEOPLE!!!!! who havent done a damn thing for this theme or even donated making comments in your defense riding your **** like a bunch of *******!!!!!! and tell me im lieing endfinity!!!ive been here since day one with you and bcscustom and the videos i post were to show off both your work and mine together and bc i made a simple mistake and posted a video of a release and didnt read the message you came at me on a post rudely so i fired back bc i feel as though i havent been given credit by you for bringning in more people on this thread off my videos and trust me you have no idea how many pms i get that i have to clear my inbox just to get more on my setups. so to everyone who thinks they clowned me your probably the same people that have or are rockin my modded UI and or setup!!!!!!!
    Okay it seems like you didn't read my post carefully. If it had been for a posted screenshot and a vid, I would have never been so rude. What you did was not only post those things but also you leaked 2 betas for the public to use. I understand your anger to some degree, but you have to get were I'm coming from
    2012-01-03 02:32 PM
    bc of people like you who havent done **** for this thread making comments when who the **** are you!!!!!????? and why are you in my business??????
    Your in a public thread your making it my business and if I had the time I would do more I never questioned your work like I said you don't listen and back at the start of os7 I contributed alot of tiles that I did myself but I'm not sitting here asking for praise like you I don't need it but if you want proof you can ask Gan-Man I used to contributed a lot between this theme and iNav HD all I'm saying is grow up but I don't think that's possible anymore

PS: I only started making comments after your ranting
    2012-01-03 02:36 PM
    Okay it seems like you didn't read my post carefully. If it had been for a posted screenshot and a vid, I would have never been so rude. What you did was not only post those things but also you leaked 2 betas for the public to use. I understand your anger to some degree, but you have to get were I'm coming from
    i get were your coming from but like i said i posted them out of excitement and i told you that. and when i have people getting involved in our business thats why im this furious!!!! SO Mkock!!olis fall back!!! Mind Your f....N business!!!!!!
    2012-01-03 02:42 PM
    i get were your coming from but like i said i posted them out of excitement and i told you that. and when i have people getting involved in our business thats why im this furious!!!! SO Mkock!!olis fall back!!! Mind Your f....N business!!!!!!
    nice play on the name very creative
    2012-01-03 02:47 PM
    Your in a public thread your making it my business and if I had the time I would do more I never questioned your work like I said you don't listen and back at the start of os7 I contributed alot of tiles that I did myself but I'm not sitting here asking for praise like you I don't need it but if you want proof you can ask Gan-Man I used to contributed a lot between this theme and iNav HD all I'm saying is grow up but I don't think that's possible anymore

PS: I only started making comments after your ranting
    PS: i only came at you bc youve got Endfinitys MKock!!!!olis so far up your *** that you got involved in something you have no business in!!!!! and When you Change that username maybe ill grow up Lmfao ROF!!!!!!!!!! MkOKolis!!!!!!!!

im not here to be a ****! i respect Endfinitys work and that is the reason ive been on this thread this long and my appologez to him for my RANTING!!!!!!!! but if people wouldnt make comments when they havent done a damn thing for him or this thread i wouldnt continue on but ill stop now bc this is rediculous!!!!!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-03 at 02:53 PM.
    2012-01-03 02:50 PM
    Alright. But see, I trusted you with that stuff and you, for the lack of a better word, betrayed that trust. I don't talk sh*t about your work, all I did was, admittedly rudely, tell you that I won't give you another beta because I won't risk another one to be leaked. That's all, there's nothing more to it
    2012-01-03 02:56 PM
    PS: i only came at you bc youve got Endfinitys MKock!!!!olis so far up your *** that you got involved in something you have no business in!!!!! and When you Change that username maybe ill grow up Lmfao ROF!!!!!!!!!! MkOKolis!!!!!!!!
    your right I should change it, I was gonna change it to mjb1994 but I see you already took it
    2012-01-03 02:57 PM
    your right I should change it, I was gonna change it to mjb1994 but I see you already took it
    listen dumbass!!!!! thats not me!!!!! wtf!!!!????? hes in another time zone you stupid ****!!!!! i dont even know him and i posted his pms to me wtf man!!!!!!?????? do you see the screen shot his join date???? its back in feb of 2010!!!!!!! but i guess you couldnt see that!!! this is why i continue bc of retards like you!!!!!! im sorry do i even know you! have you done anything for this thread??? have you even donated???? or your rockin this theme free and coming here commenting on my posts with a ****** up *** username like that!!!!!! ask 2k1dakotaman to tell you if thats me or not idiot!!!!!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-03 at 03:09 PM.
    2012-01-03 03:03 PM
    *mod edit*
    whats your infatuation with emojis. anyways I'm done I think everyone can see now that they can live without your a ss on here good luck to you and End keep up the good work your the reason and the only reason were all still here
    Last edited by 2k1; 2012-01-03 at 03:42 PM.
    2012-01-03 03:07 PM
    whats your infatuation with emojis. anyways I'm done I think everyone can see now that they can live without your a ss on here good luck to you and End keep up the good work your the reason and the only reason were all still here
    whats your infatuation with endfinity!!!!!???? oh wait!!!!! with a name like that i see!!!!! and i think you forgot bcscustom and ME!!!!!!!!!!! bye!!!!
    2012-01-03 03:11 PM
    whats your infatuation with endfinity!!!!!???? oh wait!!!!! with a name like that i see!!!!! and i think you forgot bcscustom and ME!!!!!!!!!!! bye!!!!
    Absolutely

bcscustoms: for sure I love his tiles
    you: never liked your work I think its to cluttered and kind of amateurish
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-01-03 at 03:34 PM.
    2012-01-03 03:16 PM
    Absolutely
    Admin Edit: play nice.... Only warning
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2012-01-03 at 03:48 PM.
    2012-01-03 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD