I turned off my password and the theme works now, although my phone is unprotected..... is there anyway i can have a password on and the theme? also my phone crashes a lot with the theme. i m thinking of just abandoning of these cant't be fixed :/
    2012-01-03 11:48 PM
    can someone post the facebook tile that integrates your facebook pictures? i searched the thread but got an error.
    download this tile
    http://4839204os73242.googlecode.com/files/FBTile.zip

the fscan file in that is outdated you will need to use mine
    fscan.zip

I turned off my password and the theme works now, although my phone is unprotected..... is there anyway i can have a password on and the theme? also my phone crashes a lot with the theme. i m thinking of just abandoning of these cant't be fixed :/
    don't use the lock screen beta if you want a passcode. what i did was downloaded a lock screen from here
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html

then used the cydia tweak move2unlock set it to move upwards and fade as it was moved has almost the same effect and will work with a passcode etc.
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2012-01-03 at 11:53 PM.
    2012-01-03 11:49 PM
    don't use the lock screen beta if you want a passcode. what i did was downloaded a lock screen from here
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html

then used the cydia tweak move2unlock set it to move upwards and fade as it was moved has almost the same effect and will work with a passcode etc.
    alright i'll try that out,but does that mean i'll lose all my tiles if i reinstall? and how do i know if its a lockscreen beta or not
    2012-01-04 12:03 AM
    alright i'll try that out,but does that mean i'll lose all my tiles if i reinstall? and how do i know if its a lockscreen beta or not
    just download the no lock screen dylib
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4k3c3b3ozvr2ftp
    and replace and reboot you should't lose anything if in doubt ssh and drag your tile to your pc i always keep a backup of my newest tile incase something goes wrong
    2012-01-04 12:06 AM
    alright thanks man
    2012-01-04 12:24 AM
    Hello everyone... I can't seem to be able to get my tiles to be live tiles. My phone icon is a tile with the regular iOS icon stuck in the middle. Same for contacts and weather, and Cydia. The only live tiles that are on there are Calendar, Mail, Safari, Pictures, Clock, My Xbox Live, Facebook, and Twitter. Please help as this is annoying and I've tried everything to get rid of it. I rebooted my phone twice to no avail. Any solutions?
    2012-01-04 12:25 AM
    I think it is now time to present to you all the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard theme on the iPhone...

Everything was done to make this the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard that Color Keyboard would allow. Every layout is themed, portrait and landscape versions are covered, emoji icon is present, Segoe font is used (you'll really notice this on the lowercase letters), and pop ups are themed.

This would not have been possible AT ALL without the help of Phatmartino. If anyone here likes this theme PLEASE thank him for the tremendous amount of work he has put into this theme. Without him this keyboard would have never seen realization. I supplied the graphics, but he created all the layouts, coding and everything else that goes along with a Color Keyboard theme. So again, please thank Phatmartino for his work on this amazing keyboard, it could not have been done without him.

Download: ~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip

Install:

• Download the above file
    • SSH into your iPhone/iPod
    • Navigate to this directory: Mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ CK" into the "Themes" folder in that directory
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ Popups" into the "Popups" folder in that directory
    • Open up your Color Keyboard settings and activate the theme and pop up
    • Respring your device and your all set!

People I would like to thank:

Phatmartino for all the work he put into this
    EndFinity for picking this theme back up off the ground
    Aenima133 who contacted Phatmartino for me. Without him this keyboard may never have been completed
    and Marshall Bock for creating the glorious looking base iPhone device images (not the screen or text) used in the above pictures!

Note:

The rounded corners present in the bottom left+right corners of the screen are currently unable to be altered. This might be something that needs to be updated in Color Keyboard, but as of now, it is what it is.

The space bar, delete, enter, and other special keys will not show an indication of being pressed. This is due to the unique shape of the keys used in this theme. Since the dimensions of the WP7 keyboard are much different than the iOS keyboard, some things aren't possible to imitate.

Thank you all for looking at this and I hope you enjoy the keyboard as much as I do!
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-04 at 02:41 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-04 12:43 AM
    Out of topic but how much tweaks do ya have while using this theme, please include how much mb of ram ya have left?

Right now I have activator, animatr, Bugfix_DuplicateIcon, Bugfix_StuckPages, CallBar, ColorKeyboard, Dim to Black Screen, Dreamboard, FakeClockUp, IconSupport, Infinifolders, MobileVolumeSound, NCQuickDismiss, OS7, PreferenceLoader, Pull To Dismiss Keyboard, ShowCase, Spire, Springtomize2, Unified iPod, Unlimtones, webscrollian, Winterboard, Zephyr, Zephyr Keyboard, bitesms, launchsound, libhide, manualcorrect, no bookmarks, threedeeboard, and all that with this theme plus 10 live tiles, I'm running at 150-180mb of ram on my iphone 4, lol
    Last edited by Daniel212; 2012-01-04 at 01:07 AM.
    2012-01-04 01:04 AM
    [QUOTE=LtNachos;6355290]download this tile
    http://4839204os73242.googlecode.com/files/FBTile.zip

the fscan file in that is outdated you will need to use mine
    fscan.zip

thank you, good sir. i see the com.facebook.Facebook folder but what do i do with the fscan file after I replace it with the updated one? Do i put the fscan file in the facebook folder? sorry for being a pain but im lost.
    2012-01-04 01:08 AM
    i give up, now when i go to add the facebook tile to the home screen it doesnt show and if i click a different one it crashes to safe mode..... this is to much work for this
    2012-01-04 01:11 AM
    i give up, now when i go to add the facebook tile to the home screen it doesnt show and if i click a different one it crashes to safe mode..... this is to much work for this
    its a know error for it to crash from the pin menu if you click cancel or leave it will go to safe mode...
    as for the Facebook tile not showing up are you using transparent tile under the settings? this is also a known error that the transparent setting will break a random app from showing just upload a transparent tile bg into the images folder
    2012-01-04 01:28 AM
    Out of topic but how much tweaks do ya have while using this theme, please include how much mb of ram ya have left?

Right now I have activator, animatr, Bugfix_DuplicateIcon, Bugfix_StuckPages, CallBar, ColorKeyboard, Dim to Black Screen, Dreamboard, FakeClockUp, IconSupport, Infinifolders, MobileVolumeSound, NCQuickDismiss, OS7, PreferenceLoader, Pull To Dismiss Keyboard, ShowCase, Spire, Springtomize2, Unified iPod, Unlimtones, webscrollian, Winterboard, Zephyr, Zephyr Keyboard, bitesms, launchsound, libhide, manualcorrect, no bookmarks, threedeeboard, and all that with this theme plus 10 live tiles, I'm running at 150-180mb of ram on my iphone 4, lol
    google search... "ios5 launch daemons" and you will find a few tutorials on disabling launch daemons, also just disable any tweaks that you dont use with themes... icon suppost... infinifolders.. (fake clock up?? useless) spire.. doesnt even work without proxy... threedeeboard... etc

none of these do anything with this theme so just dissable them..

ive got 280-311mb ram free

also get freemem asbsettings toggle
    2012-01-04 01:28 AM
    thank you, good sir. i see the com.facebook.Facebook folder but what do i do with the fscan file after I replace it with the updated one? Do i put the fscan file in the facebook folder? sorry for being a pain but im lost.
    install the tile folder (com.facebook.Facebook) like you would any other after ssh into your phone and go to the root directory var/root and place the fscan there

after open mobile terminal type

login
    root
    the password (default is alpine)
    sh fscan

then let it complete respring the phone and the tile will use Facebook images cache as the slides
    to increase the number of images just browse around Facebook i usually just go to my friends list and scroll slowly down letting all the display images load then i run the fscan
    2012-01-04 01:31 AM
    [QUOTE=Farmski;6355422]google search... "ios5 launch daemons" and you will find a few tutorials on disabling launch daemons, also just disable any tweaks that you dont use with themes... icon suppost... infinifolders.. (fake clock up?? useless) spire.. doesnt even work without proxy... threedeeboard... etc

none of these do anything with this theme so just dissable them..

ive got 280-311mb ram free

also get freemem asbsettings toggle[/QU

Thanks for the info, could you tell me what kind of tweaks you have?
    2012-01-04 01:34 AM
    Seriously? Is something wrong with my itouch? I'm running corona untethered 5.0.1, I have os7 active with 12 tiles, 2 live, and the noclock tweak on... Oh and I have sbsettings, freemem toggle, and I deleted a bunch of launch daemons. I have a maximum of 90 mb of free RAM without anything running its a 4th gen itouch
    2012-01-04 01:35 AM
    If you have only just done the launch daemons (i did all the same ones, and most of the conditional ones) you need too reboot not just respring. on opening on the lock screen, open sbsettings... tap processes.. delete the phone and mail, then tap the freemem... mine goes right to 300+ free ram
    2012-01-04 01:45 AM
    More animation progress:

2012-01-04 01:45 AM
    Seriously? Is something wrong with my itouch? I'm running corona untethered 5.0.1, I have os7 active with 12 tiles, 2 live, and the noclock tweak on... Oh and I have sbsettings, freemem toggle, and I deleted a bunch of launch daemons. I have a maximum of 90 mb of free RAM without anything running its a 4th gen itouch
    The 4th Gen iPod Touch only has 256mb of RAM as opposed to the iPhone 4's 512mb. About half/less of that RAM is taken up by the system so that leaves you with roughly 128 mb of free RAM (on average) where as the iPhone 4 will hover around 300-320mb of free RAM on average. With what your running its no surprise that your at 90mb of RAM. It's just the way it is sadly
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-04 01:47 AM
    More animation progress:

Nice. Can't wait
    2012-01-04 01:48 AM
    I think it is now time to present to you all the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard theme on the iPhone...

Everything was done to make this the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard that Color Keyboard would allow. Every layout is themed, portrait and landscape versions are covered, emoji icon is present, Segoe font is used (you'll really notice this on the lowercase letters), and pop ups are themed.

This would not have been possible AT ALL without the help of Phatmartino. If anyone here likes this theme PLEASE thank him for the tremendous amount of work he has put into this theme. Without him this keyboard would have never seen realization. I supplied the graphics, but he created all the layouts, coding and everything else that goes along with a Color Keyboard theme. So again, please thank Phatmartino for his work on this amazing keyboard, it could not have been done without him.

Download: ~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip

Install:

• Download the above file
    • SSH into your iPhone/iPod
    • Navigate to this directory: Mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ CK" into the "Themes" folder in that directory
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ Popups" into the "Popups" folder in that directory
    • Open up your Color Keyboard settings and activate the theme and pop up
    • Respring your device and your all set!

People I would like to thank:

Phatmartino for all the work he put into this
    EndFinity for picking this theme back up off the ground
    Aenima133 who contacted Phatmartino for me. Without him this keyboard may never have been completed
    and Marshall Bock for creating the glorious looking base iPhone device images (not the screen or text) used in the above pictures!

Note:

The rounded corners present in the bottom left+right corners of the screen are currently unable to be altered. This might be something that needs to be updated in Color Keyboard, but as of now, it is what it is.

The space bar, delete, enter, and other special keys will not show an indication of being pressed. This is do to the unique shape of the keys used in this theme. Since the dimensions of the WP7 keyboard are much different than the iOS keyboard, some things aren't possible to imitate.

Thank you all for looking at this and I hope you enjoy the keyboard as much as I do!
    Can you pls help me I get this when I installed this keyboardOS7:Revive-img_1324.png
    2012-01-04 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD