Are there any tutorials on how to get the WD7 music player on OS7:Revive?
    2012-01-04 02:15 AM
    idk why the link comes out like that

anyway since you probably can't see the link right, I just want to know if anyone has an up to date list of daemons that can be deleted from an ipod touch 4g
    Most of the old daemon lists have pretty much the same things listed as safe, and I've deleted most of 'em and havent yet noticed anything buggy. If you see a safe daemon on the list but not in your daemon folder, I just assume that it was either intergrated into another daemon or it's been removed by Apple for new versions =P

Anyways, yeah, READ what the daemon does, but most of the "safe-lists" are still safe for iTouch 4G (that I know of)

I'm sorry if I crash your ipod ;_; make sure you have a backup UNEDITED folder on both your desktop and your device! Just in case it either doesnt start up, or doesnt sync with your computer
    2012-01-04 02:18 AM
    Are there any tutorials on how to get the WD7 music player on OS7:Revive?
    Not sure what you mean but there is an app in the app store called muzik that is very close to the wp7 player and works great
    2012-01-04 02:30 AM
    Muzik.. is perfect! Thank you
    2012-01-04 02:33 AM
    Awesome keyboard!!! Question. Is the font of the letters already hard coded to segoe? Looks like it but cannot find the bytafont segoe font file so currently have the iPhone standard font.
    Yes Segoe was placed on each of the keys in Photoshop to go for the WP7 feel. We did this using the actual Segoe font on our computers. There aren't any Bytafont packages for Segoe that are updated for iOS 5 unfortunately (which reminds me, SOMEONE DO THIS). Here is a download for a Segoe Bytafont from the mods thread by GaN-MaN: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

It won't theme anything in bold, but it will change the text in anything that is editable/typable (notes, email, etc).
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-04 02:36 AM
    Noob question here : i forgot how to make everything stay the same after respring... which file or folder to i change the thing at?
    2012-01-04 02:39 AM
    I deleted...an app from my ipod and its still showing up... I deleted it off itunes i turned off OS7 and removed it manually but when i turn the theme back on its still shows. Ill click the app and it... doesnt do anything it opens up nothing and its stuck there what do i do D:

*Edit
    I fixed it i just did a respring and its gone
    Last edited by CinnamonXV; 2012-01-04 at 03:22 AM.
    2012-01-04 03:19 AM
    Yes Segoe was placed on each of the keys in Photoshop to go for the WP7 feel. We did this using the actual Segoe font on our computers. There aren't any Bytafont packages for Segoe that are updated for iOS 5 unfortunately (which reminds me, SOMEONE DO THIS). Here is a download for a Segoe Bytafont from the mods thread by GaN-MaN: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

It won't theme anything in bold, but it will change the text in anything that is editable/typable (notes, email, etc).
    Where do you put the MyFonts folder again?
    2012-01-04 03:21 AM
    First let me say that End, you are a genius. With that said, hopefully you or someone else can help me out. I've installed b5 with the transparent lockscreen. its working, to a point, but this is what i get.

Attachment 559602

The transparency and notifications icons are there, but so is the iOS slide to unlock.

My second issue i have seen posted a few different times about the intergrated photo tile sending the device into safe mode. i am having the same issue. i have noticed tho, that my folder is labled 102APPLE. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks in advance.
    Did you install from Cydia? If not you should give it a try, it worked for me.
    2012-01-04 03:37 AM
    Hey guys. (: I see things are coming along quite nicely. (besides the childish behavior of one member -__-) I really like the new WP7 keyboard erik. Superb I have to say. Now for me the only thing i need is UI. I know there is UI present but its more personalized and i dont like the addition of un-needed text in places and what not. Im thinking about creating a NEW UI from scratch. I was just wondering if someone could point me to maybe a zip file of the WP7 UI. I think that would be quite useful in making new UI. I really like this theme and want to contribute more. Instead of just sitting in the shadows like most of the time. :/
    2012-01-04 04:09 AM
    Where do you put the MyFonts folder again?
    The MyFonts folder is found here: /Var/Mobile/Library Drop the folder (should be .font) into the MyFonts folder and activate with Bytafont.

Hey guys. (: I see things are coming along quite nicely. (besides the childish behavior of one member -__-) I really like the new WP7 keyboard erik. Superb I have to say. Now for me the only thing i need is UI. I know there is UI present but its more personalized and i dont like the addition of un-needed text in places and what not. Im thinking about creating a NEW UI from scratch. I was just wondering if someone could point me to maybe a zip file of the WP7 UI. I think that would be quite useful in making new UI. I really like this theme and want to contribute more. Instead of just sitting in the shadows like most of the time. :/
    Thank you for the kind words. I totally agree about the UI. Here is a link to GaN-MaN's UI from the Mods thread: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! I don't know exactly how much it themes and its for iOS 4, but I'm hoping thats what you meant by a WP7 UI to look at. Best of luck on the UI!
    2012-01-04 04:32 AM
    I probably should have been more clear. x] But the actual UI from WP7. I saw someone extracted all the UI and icons from ICS so i was thinking maybe someone has the ability to do that for windows phone 7. :3 I plan on doing the icons so the all apps page has the icons on most of the system apps too. :P
    2012-01-04 04:42 AM
    I probably should have been more clear. x] But the actual UI from WP7. I saw someone extracted all the UI and icons from ICS so i was thinking maybe someone has the ability to do that for windows phone 7. :3 I plan on doing the icons so the all apps page has the icons on most of the system apps too. :P
    Oh, that's a bit tougher. Google release's the source code and everything they use for Android so that hackers/developers can mess around with it. Due to this, extracting the contents from Android is far easier than iOS or WP7. WP7 is still pretty early on in the hacking scene (the only way to really 'jailbreak' your phone is by buying a Microsoft certified unlock basically and even then it doesn't have the same system access as rooting on Android or jailbreaking on iOS). There have been dumps of emulator images for WP7, but I already went looking through one to find UI images and came up with nothing. I would recommending heading over to Xda-Developers, specifically this forum: Windows Phone 7 Development and Hacking - xda-developers and asking if anyone has a WP7 UI dump. Then again, since its closed source they may not legally be allowed to distribute it like they can with Google's stuff.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-04 at 05:05 AM.
    2012-01-04 05:01 AM
    Oh, that's a bit tougher. Google release's the source code and everything they use for Android so that hackers/developers can mess around with it. Due to this, extracting the contents from Android is far easier than iOS or WP7. WP7 is still pretty early on in the hacking scene (you have to unlock your phone by buying a Microsoft certified unlock basically). There have been dumps of emulator images for WP7, but I already went looking through one to find UI images and came up with nothing. I would recommending heading over to Xda-Developers, specifically this forum: Windows Phone 7 Development and Hacking - xda-developers and asking if anyone has a WP7 UI dump. Then again, since its closed source they may not legally be allow to distribute it like they can with Google's stuff.
    Ahh yeah thats what i was afraid of. :/ I could possibly do it myself if its not to hard. i do understand why since its closed source. Anyways it would be more of a reference. im sure most of the images would be all black anyways. x]
    2012-01-04 05:04 AM
    Ahh yeah thats what i was afraid of. :/ I could possibly do it myself if its not to hard. i do understand why since its closed source. Anyways it would be more of a reference. im sure most of the images would be all black anyways. x]
    Haha yeah. WP7 deals pretty much exclusively with solid colors. Any gradients are usually in 3rd party applications and they look pretty bad (also because most of the WP7 screens are SAMOLED which results in banding because it doesn't transition from pixels as well as other screens). The biggest issue I have is that the messages app puts a white outline on the text so any solid color sms bubble you use will show this layering of texts and it doesn't look that good.

If you plan on performing your own extraction I still recommend heading to that link above and asking for the proper tools, people there are usually very helpful.
    2012-01-04 05:09 AM
    Ohmygod. -__- The white under the text. Is the death of me. I know it does it in the status bar also and on iOS4 i know there was a way to get rid of it on the top bar. it may have been a tweak or something. so im sure that there is something. somewhere. That makes that white drop shadow on the text. Ive looked for hours on the internet and just cant figure out ANYTHING about it. One day hopefully. >.>
    2012-01-04 05:13 AM
    Sorry to bring this up really late and all.. but I'm a newbie with theming

I just jailbroken my iPhone 4, 5.0.1, and found this great theme. But the downside is that the OS7: Revive only comes with some pre-loaded tiles. And alot of tiles are just the app pic ( square app pics inside the tiles). So i browsed around forum and found tiles links for OS7, dl them, copy them into /Library/OS7/Tiles .. but it doesn't work? the file is like com.apple.camera.zip --- I tried to unzip the contents, but I don't know where the contents went. So i can't change my tiles at all.

Please help!! I really love this theme and want to perfect it on my phone!! Willing to donate if I get detailed help.
    2012-01-04 05:13 AM
    Is there anyone who can give me their whole Tiles folder? I used to have all my tiles set up but then I had to restore my iPod and I lost the files :/. And that was back with the original OS7 lol.

And about the system dumps, I haven't found any like I did for my theme..but if you search "Windows Phone 7" on Deviantart.com - there are a whole lot of high quality Windows Phone 7 Psd's and icons. However, dumps would provide much more...
    2012-01-04 05:20 AM
    Is there anyone who can give me their whole Tiles folder? I used to have all my tiles set up but then I had to restore my iPod and I lost the files :/. And that was back with the original OS7 lol.

And about the system dumps, I haven't found any like I did for my theme..but if you search "Windows Phone 7" on Deviantart.com - there are a whole lot of high quality Windows Phone 7 Psd's and icons. However, dumps would provide much more...
    Heres the one i have. its not alot but. I did most of those myself. Not all of them though. dont want to be accused of stealing. :P I also re did the mail and re did the SMS tile to look nicer. Gotta love the pen tool.
    Attached Files
    2012-01-04 05:26 AM
    I think it is now time to present to you all the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard theme on the iPhone...

Everything was done to make this the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard that Color Keyboard would allow. Every layout is themed, portrait and landscape versions are covered, emoji icon is present, Segoe font is used (you'll really notice this on the lowercase letters), and pop ups are themed.

This would not have been possible AT ALL without the help of Phatmartino. If anyone here likes this theme PLEASE thank him for the tremendous amount of work he has put into this theme. Without him this keyboard would have never seen realization. I supplied the graphics, but he created all the layouts, coding and everything else that goes along with a Color Keyboard theme. So again, please thank Phatmartino for his work on this amazing keyboard, it could not have been done without him.

Download: ~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip

Install:

• Download the above file
    • SSH into your iPhone/iPod
    • Navigate to this directory: Mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ CK" into the "Themes" folder in that directory
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ Popups" into the "Popups" folder in that directory
    • Open up your Color Keyboard settings and activate the theme and pop up
    • Respring your device and your all set!

People I would like to thank:

Phatmartino for all the work he put into this
    EndFinity for picking this theme back up off the ground
    Aenima133 who contacted Phatmartino for me. Without him this keyboard may never have been completed
    and Marshall Bock for creating the glorious looking base iPhone device images (not the screen or text) used in the above pictures!

Note:

The rounded corners present in the bottom left+right corners of the screen are currently unable to be altered. This might be something that needs to be updated in Color Keyboard, but as of now, it is what it is.

The space bar, delete, enter, and other special keys will not show an indication of being pressed. This is due to the unique shape of the keys used in this theme. Since the dimensions of the WP7 keyboard are much different than the iOS keyboard, some things aren't possible to imitate.

Thank you all for looking at this and I hope you enjoy the keyboard as much as I do!

Hey great job on the color keyboard! A big thanks to all involved.
    2012-01-04 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD