User Tag List

Anyone having problem with spotlight keyboard after using dreamboard?
    My spotlight keyboard wont show up after entering dreamboard.
    I'm on IOS5.01 3GS
    Spotlight does not work with Dreamboard
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2012-01-04 04:22 PM
    Anyone know how to switch around the weekday section and the month section in the wydget.js file from the calendar tile? I'm really bad at javascript... I tried just moving the _dateMonth var with it's entire {} above the _dateDayArray var with it's entire {} section, but then nothing shows up at all >: Can somebody help me?

EDIT: I moved the _dateDayArray part underneath the _dateDate section and the _dateDate is still there, but there's no _dateMonth showing up...
    2012-01-04 05:12 PM
    Anyone know how to switch around the weekday section and the month section in the wydget.js file from the calendar tile? I'm really bad at javascript... I tried just moving the _dateMonth var with it's entire {} above the _dateDayArray var with it's entire {} section, but then nothing shows up at all >: Can somebody help me?

EDIT: I moved the _dateDayArray part underneath the _dateDate section and the _dateDate is still there, but there's no _dateMonth showing up...
    Which tile are you using? The one Bcs posted?
    2012-01-04 05:18 PM
    Which tile are you using? The one Bcs posted?
    It's the default calendar tile wydget.js, the one that came with the theme

EDIT: OK NVM I found a little piece of the .html that changes the parts around xD thanks anyways :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-04 at 05:29 PM.
    2012-01-04 05:19 PM
    It's the default calendar tile wydget.js, the one that came with the theme
    Your editing the wrong file. Open the Tile.html and you will see this near the bottom

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325698253.553701.jpg

edit the "top" and "left" numbers to move the display elements around.

Don't forget to respring between each edit so see the changes you have made.

Never mind, I see you figured it out
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-04 at 05:37 PM.
    2012-01-04 05:31 PM
    Thanks End, it ended up being Phone Enhancer that was causing the Slide to Unlock to come up. Looking forward to the photo tile fix.

I did install b3 from Cydia, then replaced the dylib with the one from the 1st page to be able to have the transparent lockscreen. The photo tile puts me in safe mode everytime i try to pin it. i read a while back that u and Frep were having the same issue. What did u do to resolve it?
    Well honestly idk mine just started working randomly. Before that i had restored my phone and fresh installed everything and it still put me into safe mode, shortly after that it started working by itself. I recently installed from cydia and know for sure that the photo tile works. lol sacrifice lock screen or photo tile? :/ for now.
    2012-01-04 08:25 PM
    I think it is now time to present to you all the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard theme on the iPhone...

Everything was done to make this the truest representation of a Windows Phone 7 Keyboard that Color Keyboard would allow. Every layout is themed, portrait and landscape versions are covered, emoji icon is present, Segoe font is used (you'll really notice this on the lowercase letters), and pop ups are themed.

This would not have been possible AT ALL without the help of Phatmartino. If anyone here likes this theme PLEASE thank him for the tremendous amount of work he has put into this theme. Without him this keyboard would have never seen realization. I supplied the graphics, but he created all the layouts, coding and everything else that goes along with a Color Keyboard theme. So again, please thank Phatmartino for his work on this amazing keyboard, it could not have been done without him.

Download: ~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip

Install:

• Download the above file
    • SSH into your iPhone/iPod
    • Navigate to this directory: Mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ CK" into the "Themes" folder in that directory
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 Gray ~ Popups" into the "Popups" folder in that directory
    • Open up your Color Keyboard settings and activate the theme and pop up
    • Respring your device and your all set!

People I would like to thank:

Phatmartino for all the work he put into this
    EndFinity for picking this theme back up off the ground
    Aenima133 who contacted Phatmartino for me. Without him this keyboard may never have been completed
    and Marshall Bock for creating the glorious looking base iPhone device images (not the screen or text) used in the above pictures!

Note:

The rounded corners present in the bottom left+right corners of the screen are currently unable to be altered. This might be something that needs to be updated in Color Keyboard, but as of now, it is what it is.

The space bar, delete, enter, and other special keys will not show an indication of being pressed. This is due to the unique shape of the keys used in this theme. Since the dimensions of the WP7 keyboard are much different than the iOS keyboard, some things aren't possible to imitate.

Thank you all for looking at this and I hope you enjoy the keyboard as much as I do!

Hey Erik, any chance that we can get the white WP7 keyboard also? Please!
    2012-01-04 10:06 PM
    Hey Erik, any chance that we can get the white WP7 keyboard also? Please!
    Currently playing with a beta. Expect a release tonight
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-04 10:24 PM
    Currently playing with a beta. Expect a release tonight
    Sweet!
    2012-01-04 10:26 PM
    Sweet!
    Double sweet! Lol
    2012-01-04 10:27 PM
    Double sweet! Lol
    Triple sweet, hope it'll be released
    2012-01-05 12:31 AM
    So here is the White Keyboard!

Download: ~ WP7 White ~ CK.zip

Install:

• SSH into your phone/iPod
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 White ~ CK" into the "Themes" folder in that directory
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 White ~ Popups" into the "Popups" folder in that directory
    • Repsring your device and your all set!

Note: The corners look rounded, but that is because of iOS 5. The actual images (if you look at them) are completely square. Until a work around comes out, this is the best that can be done. Also, this (along with the gray one) only works on iOS 5. I didn't mention it before because you should only be using this theme on iOS 5 anyways, but nonetheless I'm saying it now

Again, please say thank you to Phatmartino for all the time he's spent working on this. Thanks also goes out to Endfinity, Aenima133, and Marshall Bock.

I hope you like it
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-05 at 12:40 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-05 12:38 AM
    I'm experiencing occasional problems with the voice activated dialing feature. Once in awhile I accidentally activate it and there's no way to press the cancel button. This has caused me to make a few calls that I didn't intend to. (Not good when it happens at 1 AM) Is there some way to deactivate the voice dialing? I really never use it (deliberately) anyway...
    Will this be fixed in the final release?

EDIT** Never mind about how to disable it. I found a way....
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-05 at 12:55 AM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-05 12:43 AM

Install:

• Drop the folder "~ WP7 White ~ Popups" into the "Popups" folder in that directory

Note: The corners look rounded, but that is because of iOS 5. The actual images (if you look at them) are completely square. Until a work around comes out, this is the best that can be done. Also, this (along with the gray one) only works on iOS 5. I didn't mention it before because you should only be using this theme on iOS 5 anyways, but nonetheless I'm saying it now

Again, please say thank you to Phatmartino for all the time he's spent working on this. Thanks also goes out to Endfinity, Aenima133, and Marshall Bock.

I hope you like it
    Yesss !
    2012-01-05 12:44 AM

Install:

I hope you like it
    DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM I tried to photoshop the same keyboard yesterday but i failed so hard.. Thanks
    2012-01-05 12:55 AM
    Hello guys! I was wondering... since i'm on the beta 2.1.0 i believe... Some of my apps crash when i open them is that because its beta or it just the theme in general? Sorry if this was asked before D:
    Also I'd recommend that you close apps when you are done with them. I have read various arguments on the web saying that it's not necessary to close them out but I personally have found otherwise. I have an iPhone 4 on ios 5.0.1 with a couple of tweaks running with this theme:

springtomize, winterboard (only using a chatkit theme), sbsettings, bitesms mobilesubtrate items

and my phone will routinely fall to around 10 mb ram if I don't manually free ram or close apps. Closing out apps always puts me back up to around 120-150 mb.....I very rarely crash.....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-05 01:21 AM
    Hello, I'm new to the forum, sorry, but my English is very bad ..
    I have installed the OS7: Revive from Cydia, I downloaded icons from the forum to install but not how to put them to work in the OS7, the step with SSH enabled through WinSCP, but I can not put icons.
    Can you say as I can do?
    Thank you!
    2012-01-05 01:32 AM
    I need some help, though this may or may not be an OS7 Revive problem.
    I'm not an inexperienced themer, however I'm not completely sure of what's going on.
    After recently installing the Corona package over a 5.01 tethered jailbreak, there are a few apps that will not open (third party apps like Facebook, Modmyi) anymore from both OS7 and regular springboard.
    This seems to be either random or having to do with web-based apps such as Facebook and Modmyi. In addition, when my phone is set to airplane mode, the app launches, though when I turn back on wifi or data service, it freezes the app. I don't have any tweaks installed that aren't yet compatible with iOS 5.1, I've checked. Anyone else having these problems?

The only reason I haven't wiped the iPhone yet is because although cloud backup is awesome, Cydia apps and repo reinstalls take much longer, and all my OS7 tweaks would be gone. I'm trying to figure out how to fix this while hoping that iOS 5.1 doesn't release before it is too late to restore to 5.01.

And here are some screenshots of my decent setup, thanks to Endfinity, ilovemyiphone4 and BCSCustoms for all the mixed elements I have. And some that I probably shouldn't have . (no fingers being pointed)

OS7:Revive-llol.pngOS7:Revive-adf.pngOS7:Revive-photo-1.pngOS7:Revive-tehe.pngOS7:Revive-photo.pngOS7:Revive-444.pngOS7:Revive-aerg.pngOS7:Revive-3.pngOS7:Revive-kuyfkvugyb.png
    OS7:Revive-232.pngOS7:Revive-2323.pngOS7:Revive-photo-5.pngOS7:Revive-ttiul.png
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-2.png   OS7:Revive-aksjdfhla.png  
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-05 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Pics are jumbled, first post inexperience lol.
    2012-01-05 02:29 AM
    I need some help, though this may or may not be an OS7 Revive problem.
    I'm not an inexperienced themer, however I'm not completely sure of what's going on.
    After recently installing the Corona package over a 5.01 tethered jailbreak, there are a few apps that will not open (third party apps like Facebook, Modmyi) anymore from both OS7 and regular springboard.
    This seems to be either random or having to do with web-based apps such as Facebook and Modmyi. In addition, when my phone is set to airplane mode, the app launches, though when I turn back on wifi or data service, it freezes the app. I don't have any tweaks installed that aren't yet compatible with iOS 5.1, I've checked. Anyone else having these problems?

The only reason I haven't wiped the iPhone yet is because although cloud backup is awesome, Cydia apps and repo reinstalls take much longer, and all my OS7 tweaks would be gone. I'm trying to figure out how to fix this while hoping that iOS 5.1 doesn't release before it is too late to restore to 5.01.

And here are some screenshots of my decent setup, thanks to Endfinity, ilovemyiphone4 and BCSCustoms for all the mixed elements I have. And some that I probably shouldn't have . (no fingers being pointed)OS7:Revive-2.pngOS7:Revive-3.pngOS7:Revive-232.pngOS7:Revive-444.pngOS7:Revive-2323.pngOS7:Revive-adf.pngOS7:Revive-aerg.pngOS7:Revive-llol.pngOS7:Revive-photo-1.pngOS7:Revive-photo-5.pngOS7:Revive-ttiul.png
    Idk how to fix it but here's a tip, make a notepad with all the tweaks you install, all the repo sources, make a backup of the OS7 theme by coping the tiles and image folder to your computer. I just restore my iPhone twice today, lol and I have everything back on how it was and no errors,
    2012-01-05 02:38 AM
    Hello, I'm new to the forum, sorry, but my English is very bad ..
    I have installed the OS7: Revive from Cydia, I downloaded icons from the forum to install but not how to put them to work in the OS7, the step with SSH enabled through WinSCP, but I can not put icons.
    Can you say as I can do?
    Thank you!
    The folder location to put your tiles into is /User/library/OS7/Tiles/

If your using a windows computer I recommend using a free program called "ifunbox" for copying files. It's like windows explorer for your idevice. Much easier that SSH.

And here are some screenshots of my decent setup, thanks to Endfinity, ilovemyiphone4 and BCSCustoms for all the mixed elements I have. And some that I probably shouldn't have . (no fingers being pointed)OS7:Revive-2.pngOS7:Revive-3.pngOS7:Revive-232.pngOS7:Revive-444.pngOS7:Revive-2323.pngOS7:Revive-adf.pngOS7:Revive-aerg.pngOS7:Revive-llol.pngOS7:Revive-photo-1.pngOS7:Revive-photo-5.pngOS7:Revive-ttiul.png
    Nice job with your setup

I think once you do a fresh restore and jailbreak those problems will go away.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-05 at 02:59 AM.
    2012-01-05 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD