wouldn't that require Winterboard?
    Yes, or by replacing the original files if you wanted to do that.
    I just would love a themed notification banner!
    2012-01-05 08:24 PM
    Yes, or by replacing the original files if you wanted to do that.
    I just would love a themed notification banner!
    me too

but i'm such a n00b at this iPhone modding thingy; editing and replacing files and such, i barely know what to do if it requires anything more than installing from Cydia lol /facepalm
    2012-01-05 08:28 PM
    me too

but i'm such a n00b at this iPhone modding thingy; editing and replacing files and such, i barely jnow what to do if it requires anything more than installing from Cydia lol /facepalm
    Haha I know what you mean! Some of the stuff that people can create and do with files on cydia/dreamboard amazes me!
    2012-01-05 08:30 PM
    me too

but i'm such a n00b at this iPhone modding thingy; editing and replacing files and such, i barely jnow what to do if it requires anything more than installing from Cydia lol /facepalm
    Some where in this thread ilovemyiphone posted a blue banner mod. I can't remember what page though (if I had to guess I'd say about 40 pages ago lol) I'd post my red one but I'm at work. I'll try and post it when I get home. What color would you guys want?
    2012-01-05 08:32 PM
    tell me about it! I can just about edit the coding to switch between 12/24hr and temperature i know a bit of HTML but DB coding completely goes over my head... I managed to change the slider on one theme by replacing the images folder but that's as far as my talents stretch haha

blue sounds good

Some where in this thread ilovemyiphone posted a blue banner mod. I can't remember what page though (if I had to guess I'd say about 40 pages ago lol) I'd post my red one but I'm at work. I'll try and post it when I get home. What color would you guys want?
    found it, http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/775614-os7-revive-114.html

sorry, on my tablet, dunno how to post links
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-05 at 08:37 PM.
    2012-01-05 08:33 PM
    I love this theme so much!
    Has anyone got a notification banner theme to make it look OS7?
    If not, could someone please please please make one?
    I'd be so grateful!
    Thanks.

Are you referring to this?

OS7:Revive-img_0400-copy-copy.png
    2012-01-05 09:06 PM
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
    2012-01-05 09:08 PM
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
    I currently only have two colors the red and default blue. I'll get them up here as soon as I can
    2012-01-05 09:11 PM
    I currently only have two colors the red and default blue. I'll get them up here as soon as I can
    Thanks so much! Really appreciate this
    2012-01-05 09:12 PM
    Did anyone figure out how to remove the white boarder at the top and bottom?
    OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325794828.335955.jpg
    2012-01-05 09:19 PM
    thanks! much appreciated (:

Did anyone figure out how to remove the white boarder at the top and bottom?
    OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325794828.335955.jpg
    maybe the colour wasn't changed for those particular images? I know there was a bit of a long list of banner images on pg 114
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-05 at 09:26 PM.
    2012-01-05 09:21 PM
    thanks! much appreciated (:

maybe the colour wasn't chnaged for those particular images? I know there was a bit of a long list of banner images on pg 114
    I wish that was it. I've changed the color for each image listed in that post as far as I remember there was no solution. But that doesn't mean I didn't miss reading a post or two.
    2012-01-05 09:27 PM
    I wish that was it. I've changed the color for each image listed in that post as far as I remember there was no solution. But that doesn't mean I didn't miss reading a post or two.
    the screenshot posted of the blue one didn't have any white border; maybe try asking the ilovemyiphone person?

edit: I just looked through all the banner files on my phone, didn't see anything that looked like the border :S
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-05 at 09:39 PM.
    2012-01-05 09:31 PM
    the screenshot posted of the blue one didn't have any white border; maybe try asking the ilovemyiphone person?
    Yes it does. I was the one who told him what files to modify to make the bar blue. During my testing I tried changing a lot of images to get ride of the white line. Making the blue box wasn't hard, but it looks pretty (IMO) bad with that white line and I didn't figure out how it would be removed (please someone figure out how to get rid of it). The other problem is that iOS 5 notifications were designed for light backgrounds as evidence by the black text. The black text doesn't look that great on the bar if it's anything but white/gray If someone could figure out how to make it white then it wouldn't be as bad.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-05 at 09:48 PM.
    2012-01-05 09:39 PM
    Yes it does. I was the one who told him what files to modify to make the bar blue. During my testing I tried changing a lot of images to get ride of the white line. Making the blue box wasn't hard, but it looks pretty (IMO) with that white line and as far as I know it can't be removed (please someone figure out how to get rid of it).
    I figured it out.. my screenshot has no white line and the icons are themed as well Lol! I'm in class right now I'll upload the two colors I have.. If someone wants to make the other colors that would be great.. I have no time and modify them as I go
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-img_0400-copy-copy.png  
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-05 at 09:43 PM. Reason: added screenshot
    2012-01-05 09:42 PM
    I figured it out.. my screenshot has no white line and the icons are themed as well Lol! I'm in class right now I'll upload the two colors I have.. If someone wants to make the other colors that would be great.. I have no time and modify them as I go
    Sweet! I must have missed a file because I changed all the images released to the notification bar and I still got a white line. Was it in com.apple.springboard? Now if only someone could make the font white...

Edit: I think it's just mobile safari (on my phone), but is that bar on a white background?
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-05 at 09:46 PM.
    2012-01-05 09:44 PM
    Can't wait for this )

Now if only someone could make the font white...
    That really would be the icing on the cake!
    2012-01-05 09:46 PM
    Sweet! I must have missed a file because I changed all the images released to the notification bar and I still got a white line. Was it in com.apple.springboard? Now if only someone could make the font white...

Edit: I think it's just mobile safari (on my phone), but is that bar on a white background?
    Yup I'm using the light background..I also made it squared on the Windows Phone its not rounded as it is on iOS..The text it self is black I removed it from my image as it was a personal text message, but the white font would be great..
    2012-01-05 09:49 PM
    Can't wait for this )

That really would be the icing on the cake!
    There's gotta be a string for it somewhere, but I have absolutely no clue where to find it

Yup I'm using the light background..I also made it squared on the Windows Phone its not rounded as it is on iOS..The text it self is black I removed it from my image as it was a personal text message, but the white font would be great..
    Like I said, it could be my mobile browser, but if that's on a white background then maybe the bars still there? I know how to make it square, but that white line eluded me...
    2012-01-05 09:49 PM
    There's gotta be a string for it somewhere, but I have absolutely no clue where to find it
    Yeah that I have no clue on.. there is a Cydia tweak coming out soon called ColorBanner I've been waiting for a few weeks.. Anyway the tweak allows the text color to be changed.. I heard it was submitted weeks ago to the modmyi repo but it still has not been approved.

Like I said, it could be my mobile browser, but if that's on a white background then maybe the bars still there? I know how to make it square, but that white line eluded me...

Lol its not there trust me.
    2012-01-05 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD