I have take the code from wyndwarrior's widget...
    ...and we waiting news from EndFinity
    I don't have permission to post this clock
    ah... so this is part of the next update?

can you tell if its a html wallpaper or part of the actual theme code?

EndFinity?!?!??!

is it poss to make the time a bit more like my pic... a sort of take of customs wallpaper design.

how long till the net update??
    2012-01-08 05:40 PM
    Only EndFinity knows... better ask him
    2012-01-08 05:49 PM
    BCScustoms, have you posted your spinning safari tile before? I like the IExplorer tile in BCS Mango but I think the rotating Safari one looks better. I can't find it in any of your packages. I saw it in your Landscape Mode preview a few pages back. Can you help me out?
    2012-01-08 06:01 PM
    I wonder how long for the next update and what it will contain very curious...
    2012-01-08 07:00 PM
    Walls

Download
    Walls.rar
    2012-01-08 07:07 PM
    BCScustoms, have you posted your spinning safari tile before? I like the IExplorer tile in BCS Mango but I think the rotating Safari one looks better. I can't find it in any of your packages. I saw it in your Landscape Mode preview a few pages back. Can you help me out?
    Here you go

Rotating safari.zip
    2012-01-08 07:21 PM
    I wonder how long for the next update and what it will contain very curious...

I'm finishing it up already, but I'm not going to set a release date, just in case. But it's nothing you haven't seen yet. It's pretty much a clean, (hopefully) bug-free 2.1.0 beta 5 with some minor changes and a better way to set your LS apps. Since I haven't developed since the 4S launch, I want to get this out as quickly as possible. New things will come after that, including:

- Calendar tile that pulls data from your local Calendar app
    - Calendar info on the lockscreen
    - Full launch animations
    - Integrated Facebook tile

The latter two are still being developed and I'm facing some difficulties, so as always I'm not guaranteeing anything for now. More features might be added, too
    2012-01-08 07:23 PM

DOWNLOAD
    Live tiles.rar

Change this folder's name "com.atworks.eortologio" with as you like app
    it's rss reader widget...

Don't forget to save your original Tiles

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THIS PERFECT THEME
    Its nice to see your battery life progression
    2012-01-08 07:35 PM
    its nice to see your battery life progression
    You right CLAPS
    2012-01-08 07:44 PM
    Hi End,

If I have two or three wishes....

In wp 7.5 the facebook tiles pictures have different size

a large facebook tile with notifications like this
    OS7:Revive-008.png

the gap between top and first tile...

with regards

Anja31
    2012-01-08 07:49 PM
    Hi End,

If I have two or three wishes....

In wp 7.5 the facebook tiles pictures have different size

a large facebook tile with notifications like this
    OS7:Revive-008.png

the gap between top and first tile...

with regards

Anja31

The pics in my tile are exactly one third of the tile, like the pics in the real one. I know in Mango there is a feature that shows a big pic (takes up 4 mini ones) from time to time, but I'm going for the basic one for now. As for the big tile with the live feed, again, going for the regular look so that's not happening, at least not for now. The gap will be reduced in what will presumedly be V2.2.0
    2012-01-08 08:27 PM
    The pics in my tile are exactly one third of the tile, like the pics in the real one. I know in Mango there is a feature that shows a big pic (takes up 4 mini ones) from time to time, but I'm going for the basic one for now. As for the big tile with the live feed, again, going for the regular look so that's not happening, at least not for now. The gap will be reduced in what will presumedly be V2.2.0
    hey end!!
    Is the added clock that's shown petros screen shots able to be edited to resemble that which is outlined in my wishful request?

Please say yes
    2012-01-08 08:51 PM
    Hey Guys, Anyone looked at this one? Windows Phone Demo try this from your iPhone safari browser... for windows phone demo experience..

I'm finishing it up already, but I'm not going to set a release date, just in case. But it's nothing you haven't seen yet. It's pretty much a clean, (hopefully) bug-free 2.1.0 beta 5 with some minor changes and a better way to set your LS apps. Since I haven't developed since the 4S launch, I want to get this out as quickly as possible. New things will come after that, including:

- Calendar tile that pulls data from your local Calendar app
    - Calendar info on the lockscreen
    - Full launch animations
    - Integrated Facebook tile

The latter two are still being developed and I'm facing some difficulties, so as always I'm not guaranteeing anything for now. More features might be added, too
    Thanks End.. I am sure all are looking forward to this release... You have done awesome work with this theme.... Thanks again
    2012-01-08 09:28 PM
    Wow, by all the PM's Ive been getting for the complete landscape tile set, I feel compelled to post it for you

I have added Wiggle notification tiles for the mail, calendar, and phone Tiles and done away with the badges for those particular tiles.
    Its the best compromise I could come up with since I can't actually rotate the badges

All the tile you see in this video are included in the download

Download Here: BcsCustom's Full Landscape Tile Set.zip

Enjoy
    2012-01-08 09:29 PM
    If this is the place and the time for wishes…@endfinity could you maybe consider a version without launch animation? Don't understand what it is good for…Peace!
    2012-01-08 09:52 PM
    If this is the place and the time for wishes…@endfinity could you maybe consider a version without launch animation? Don't understand what it is good for…Peace!
    If you dot want the launch animations, why don't you just use 2.0.1 :P seems like the simplest solution? You can always find a similar lockscreen that works on winter board
    2012-01-08 10:08 PM
    If you dot want the launch animations, why don't you just use 2.0.1 :P seems like the simplest solution? You can always find a similar lockscreen that works on winter board
    Sends me into safemode. Don't know why…that's why I updated
    2012-01-08 10:23 PM
    Walls

Download
    Walls.rar
    Hey 1972Petros

I liked your Darkriders and Dragon Cut Pic Walls

This is what they look like on my Red setup, I'm Loving them

OS7:Revive-1.png OS7:Revive-2.png
    OS7:Revive-3.png OS7:Revive-4.png
    2012-01-08 11:39 PM
    Hey 1972Petros

I liked your Darkriders and Dragon Cut Pic Walls

This is what they look like on my Red setup, I'm Loving them

OS7:Revive-1.png OS7:Revive-2.png
    OS7:Revive-3.png OS7:Revive-4.png
    Dude I love ur setup xD are your tiles transparent or are they just pictures that resemble the bg? If they're transparent, can u share please? I love u long time... xD

Also, side note, suppose I took all my WP7 UI packs from winter board and put them into the same .theme folder, would they still work? Would it save on ram?
    2012-01-09 12:12 AM
    Dude I love ur setup xD are your tiles transparent or are they just pictures that resemble the bg? If they're transparent, can u share please? I love u long time... xD

Also, side note, suppose I took all my WP7 UI packs from winter board and put them into the same .theme folder, would they still work? Would it save on ram?
    I run them both ways, I like the black transparent tile background also.
    I just use the black color in settings and select transparent.

Here is the small tile Background :

OS7:Revive-background1.png

Here is the wallpaper :

OS7:Revive-wallpaper1.png

I Sorry but I can't help you with the UI as I don't really run one with this theme, I save all my ram for my animations instead
    2012-01-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD