I run them both ways, I like the black transparent tile background also.
    I just use the black color in settings and select transparent.

Here is the small tile Background :

Attachment 560188

Here is the wallpaper :

Attachment 560189

I Sorry but I can't help you with the UI as I don't really run one with this theme, I save all my ram for my animations instead
    Ok, thanks a bunch :] it's funny cuz I dont use any animations... xD
    2012-01-09 01:40 AM
    May I pls. have the tile with the play, next, and previous buttons. I only seem to have the one with the next and previous buttons no play button.
    2012-01-09 03:21 AM
    May I pls. have the tile with the play, next, and previous buttons. I only seem to have the one with the next and previous buttons no play button.
    Might01... again you have to add this code to the iPod tile plist and ensure that you are using the latest beta.

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

Hey 1972Petros

I liked your Darkriders and Dragon Cut Pic Walls

This is what they look like on my Red setup, I'm Loving them

Attachment 560175 Attachment 560176
    Attachment 560177 Attachment 560178
    Tiles look F-Awesome!
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-09 at 04:21 AM.
    2012-01-09 04:18 AM
    I like the whole landscape look but looks like sb rotator jacks up the lockscreen :/
    OS7:Revive-img_0094.png
    2012-01-09 05:13 AM
    Hey dude how did you get all those tiles live?
    2012-01-09 05:59 AM
    Might01... again you have to add this code to the iPod tile plist and ensure that you are using the latest beta.

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    I have exactly this but all I get is the next and previous buttons No PLAY button.
    2012-01-09 09:21 AM
    I have exactly this but all I get is the next and previous buttons No PLAY button.
    Do you know what dylib you are using? Is it Beta 5?
    2012-01-09 09:27 AM
    Do you know what dylib you are using? Is it Beta 5?
    Yes. The one on the first page. I also tried using the NO lockscreen zip on the first page but I still get the move to unlock screen everytime I replace the os7 dylib.
    2012-01-09 09:31 AM
    Yes. The one on the first page. I also tried using the NO lockscreen zip on the first page but I still get the move to unlock screen everytime I replace the os7 dylib.
    That is odd I just restored my phone a few weeks ago and used the 2.1.0 Beta 5. I have the play/pause button.....Instead of replacing or overwriting the current dylib delete the old one first. Try that I'm not sure if it really makes a difference in the grand scheme of things, but I noticed it eliminates a lot of bugs..
    2012-01-09 09:50 AM
    That is odd I just restored my phone a few weeks ago and used the 2.1.0 Beta 5. I have the play/pause button.....Instead of replacing or overwriting the current dylib delete the old one first. Try that I'm not sure if it really makes a difference in the grand scheme of things, but I noticed it eliminates a lot of bugs..
    Maybe the cydia version has something to do with it. I noticed that it said:
    Name: OS7:Revive
    Version: 2.1.0-3
    2012-01-09 09:52 AM
    Maybe the cydia version has something to do with it. I noticed that it said:
    Name: OS7:Revive
    Version: 2.1.0-3
    Ahhh thats why ssh the new dylib on page one and you'll have the play/pause button.
    2012-01-09 09:59 AM
    I like the whole landscape look but looks like sb rotator jacks up the lockscreen :/
    OS7:Revive-img_0094.png
    Yea, I get that too *I've been using the beta5 *no lockscreen dylib instead.
    2012-01-09 11:25 AM
    Lumia 800 like Navigation Tile

if you like

OS7:Revive-003.png

com.navigon.NavigonEurope.zip
    2012-01-09 03:20 PM

New things will come after that, including:

- Calendar tile that pulls data from your local Calendar app
    - Calendar info on the lockscreen
    Would it be possible to do the same with the Reminders and/or Notes app? I'd love to have a To-do list on-screen, like my old N95.

This theme looks incredible, will definitely be installing and donating on final release of 2.1.0
    2012-01-09 03:54 PM
    Would it be possible to do the same with the Reminders and/or Notes app? I'd love to have a To-do list on-screen, like my old N95.

This theme looks incredible, will definitely be installing and donating on final release of 2.1.0
    Apple doesn't allow pulling data from either of those two, sadly. We'll see if/when they make it available. And thank you
    2012-01-09 03:59 PM
    can anyone report on their findings with battery life?? would using the incorporated lock screen have much to do with why I am having such shitty battery??

Iphone 4.. only playing music for 8 hours at work.. I used to get through a day of music with about 30-40% drain..thats with 3g/data/wifi turned off and just checking mail for 10 mins at lunch....and I seemed almost completely run out last night...

can anyone confirm this?

could that be down to the lock screen?? does the lock screen work like a winterboard one? as i did notice that when i was using typohone 4 lockscreen and first installed this theme, my phone opened up with this 0s7 lock screen, and the typohone one was still underneath it... untill i disabled it in winterboard..
    2012-01-09 04:36 PM
    Apple doesn't allow pulling data from either of those two, sadly. We'll see if/when they make it available. And thank you
    Ah no worries, I'm sure I'll be able to use the Calendar tile to do something similar.

You may have already answered this, just working through all 200 pages of the thread now, is it possible to incorporate folders into the Apps list? Something like this:

OS7:Revive-os7-folders.jpgOS7:Revive-os7-folders-2.jpg
    Last edited by nealed; 2012-01-09 at 05:33 PM.
    2012-01-09 05:31 PM
    can anyone report on their findings with battery life?? would using the incorporated lock screen have much to do with why I am having such shitty battery??

Iphone 4.. only playing music for 8 hours at work.. I used to get through a day of music with about 30-40% drain..thats with 3g/data/wifi turned off and just checking mail for 10 mins at lunch....and I seemed almost completely run out last night...

could that be down to the lock screen?? does the lock screen work like a winterboard one? as i did notice that when i was using typohone 4 lockscreen and first installed this theme, my phone opened up with this 0s7 lock screen, and the typohone one was still underneath it... untill i disabled it in winterboard..
    I'm not sure about just the lockscreen but the whole winterboard theme will drain more battery especially if you use a lot of live tiles
    can anyone confirm this?
    2012-01-09 05:31 PM
    Ah no worries, I'm sure I'll be able to use the Calendar tile to do something similar.

You may have already answered this, just working through all 200 pages of the thread now, is it possible to incorporate folders into the Apps list? Something like this:

OS7:Revive-os7-folders.jpgOS7:Revive-os7-folders-2.jpg
    Not as of now. If anything, I'm going to add alphabetical separations (similar to the way you have in your artist/songs list in the music app) to the app list and hubs to the main page

can anyone confirm this?

The lockscreen doesn't have anything to do with winterboard, but if you use winterboard it'll definitely add to the battery usage
    2012-01-09 05:39 PM
    Not as of now. If anything, I'm going to add alphabetical separations (similar to the way you have in your artist/songs list in the music app) to the app list and hubs to the main page
    Cool, that sounds good.
    2012-01-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD