Holy god that vid reminded me how horrible my first take on the launch animations was.. But it was nice seeing your CK in action, definitely looking forward to using it
    Haha if you think those animations are horrible then the new ones are going to be beyond amazing. The CK is ready whenever you
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-13 04:26 AM
    Haha if you think those animations are horrible then the new ones are going to be beyond amazing. The CK is ready whenever you
    Well I can tell you that the new animations combined with the default image flip I showed off earlier look and feel really nice. Especially since I found a fix for the problem I had with the tilting tile animation, so when I put that in too, you're going to get a really great WP7 feel
    2012-01-13 04:32 AM
    Well I can tell you that the new animations combined with the default image flip I showed off earlier look and feel really nice. Especially since I found a fix for the problem I had with the tilting tile animation, so when I put that in too, you're going to get a really great WP7 feel
    I just went back through the thread and found the new animation you posted and it does indeed look great (love the way the application flips in)! You solved the tilting problem? Good God, your making the wait unbearable!
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-13 04:35 AM
    You're just making us even more excited for the final 2.1.0 release! Keep doing that, and I'll burst! xD when I first got 2.1.0 beta, I was fully entertained by the launch animation for a full day :] What I'm trying to say is... End... <3

On an unrelated note, who wants to see my completely uninteresting, totally simplistic and minimalistic setup? That was a trick question! You're seeing it anyways!

This is why I feel so emasculated when I see you guys' setups x)
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-set.png   OS7:Revive-img_0139.png   OS7:Revive-img_0140.png  
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-13 at 04:49 AM.
    2012-01-13 04:37 AM
    I did install from Cydia but I followed the first post instructions and SSH'd the zip with transparent lockscreen as well, and replaced the images folder and placed the com files in as well. I'll try what you suggested, and see if I can get the slideshow to work.

Update:

com.apple.mobileslideshow is matched, with the following code in the info.plist

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    No slideshow, though. Not after reboot or respring. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Kevin Maistros; 2012-01-13 at 05:28 AM.
    2012-01-13 04:52 AM
    I did install from Cydia but I followed the first post instructions and SSH'd the zip with transparent lockscreen as well, and replaced the images folder and placed the com files in as well. I'll try what you suggested, and see if I can get the slideshow to work.

Update:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    I

Have you done all of the following?
    1. Download os7:revive from Cydia
    2. Download os7.dylib from beta 5
    3. Replace dylib
    4. Replace images folder

Also are you on ios 5?
    2012-01-13 05:33 AM

Update:

Code:
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

I hope that's not all that is in the info.plist. You need the code before and after the <dict> too.

Here's a screenshot of a working slideshow info.plist

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326426203.242553.jpg

If yours matches exactly to this it should work .

This might help. Download my Mango Tile Pack here and replace all your tiles with the ones in the zip. I have already configured everything for you so you should only have to respring after you copy and your good to go

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?cjbqw6awl8uwmo0
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-13 at 05:52 AM.
    2012-01-13 05:43 AM
    I

Have you done all of the following?
    1. Download os7:revive from Cydia
    2. Download os7.dylib from beta 5
    3. Replace dylib
    4. Replace images folder

Also are you on ios 5?
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Yes there was also the additional code before and after the dict... However, I noticed that yours did not contain the line about using HTML.. so I removed that to match your info.plist and am updating now. Will edit post with report.
    2012-01-13 06:04 AM
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Yes there was also the additional code before and after the dict... However, I noticed that yours did not contain the line about using HTML.. so I removed that to match your info.plist and am updating now. Will edit post with report.
    Try downloading the tile pack I posted if that don't work for you. I edited in the link into my previous post incase you missed it.
    2012-01-13 06:09 AM
    I am a Newbee here. I already untethered jailbreak my IOS 5.01 and like to intall OS7 Revive on my I phone. I already insatall Dreamboard. What I come to know that I can install OS7 Revive from cydia. After install from Cyndia do I need to install any other set up or other files from this forum?. Please advise me.
    2012-01-13 06:23 AM
    Changing the code from:

Code:
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    to:

Code:
    <dict>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    Did not fix the issue. I downloaded the mango pack you provided and replaced the files with yours from the pack. No change was visible, even unpinned and repinned apps.
    2012-01-13 06:28 AM
    Changing the code from:

Code:
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    to:

Code:
    <dict>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    Did not fix the issue. I downloaded the mango pack you provided and replaced the files with yours from the pack. No change was visible, even unpinned and repinned apps.
    I had the same issue. I just got it working.
    I noticed that for some reason within info.plist, "</dict>" was wrongly coded as "<dict/>". I corrected it.
    Then I noticed that within folder DCIM, I had 3 folders: 100APPLE, 101APPLE, 102APPLE
    The folder 100APPLE was empty. I added few photos to that folder using iFile and renamed the images in following format: IMG_0xxx.JPG
    Slideshow tile started working.
    So I believe that the tile will pull the images only from folder 100APPLE.

Hope this helps!!
    2012-01-13 07:14 AM
    I had the same issue. I just got it working.
    I noticed that for some reason within info.plist, "</dict>" was wrongly coded as "<dict/>". I corrected it.
    Then I noticed that within folder DCIM, I had 3 folders: 100APPLE, 101APPLE, 102APPLE
    The folder 100APPLE was empty. I added few photos to that folder using iFile and renamed the images in following format: IMG_0xxx.JPG
    Slideshow tile started working.
    So I believe that the tile will pull the images only from folder 100APPLE.

Hope this helps!!
    Unfortunately, this does not solve the issue either. I checked all of the files and they are correctly spelled with /dict instead of dict/ - also there is media present in all of my DCIM subfolders. I even went as far as ensuring the permissions are set to read, write, execute on all as well as setting all ownerships to mobile. - still no working slideshow.

2012-01-13 08:20 AM
    That means you have 2.1.0 installed, and not 2.0.1. The cause of the small font size is that you didn't copy over the new Images folder, which contains the Segoe fonts
    - Thanks! That solved it!! here's my greyscaled set-up. using ilovemyiphone4's UI and WP! and Jdot1224 for his Notification Banner!
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-img_0655.png   OS7:Revive-img_0656.png   OS7:Revive-img_0657.png   OS7:Revive-img_0658.png   OS7:Revive-img_0660.png   OS7:Revive-img_0661.png  
    2012-01-13 08:21 AM
    - Thanks! That solved it!! here's my greyscaled set-up. using ilovemyiphone4's UI and WP! and Jdot1224 for his Notification Banner!
    Banner looks great
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-13 at 11:28 AM.
    2012-01-13 09:54 AM
    hello friend great job I really like your theme and I loved the tiles are very similar to WP7., Hey I can pass the download link for the tiles I liked and would like them (: THANKS

ErikWithNoC
    Last edited by BlackSentinel; 2012-01-13 at 10:02 AM.
    2012-01-13 09:57 AM

OS7:Revive-64127.jpg
    2012-01-13 10:17 AM
    I have been following this thread for quite some time and have been making changes here and there and adding better tiles wherever i find.

But i have 1 query.

How can i make the slideshow refer the folder where all my synced photos are there rather than the camera roll only???

I searched a lot but could not find any. And i have also tried out a lot of the slideshow tiles.

PS- the slideshow tile is just photos tile now, isnt it??
    2012-01-13 10:24 AM
    Attachment 560625
    Heres a plain tile for words I had made a while ago. I had posted before

Attachment 560626
    edit: and here is a lock icon too if you want it on your lockscreen. I was going to go back and make it a lil bolder because it can be a little hard to see depending on your wallpaper but haven't gotten around to it
    wow, nice thanks for that!
    2012-01-13 10:28 AM
    OS7:Revive-64127.jpg
    LMAO!!! Love the Patrick pic!!!
    2012-01-13 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD