Windows phone is going the way of web os... iOS and Android will still have the market wrapped up
    2012-01-20 02:01 AM
    Yup that one worked. Here is your Xbox Live-ified version (two variations):

Attachment 561437 Attachment 561439

I suspect you'll know how to install it
    Yup! Thanks bud.

I'll hit thanks when I get on on a computer.
    2012-01-20 02:06 AM
    BcsCustom's Messages Notification CUBE

I have finally finished the Messages Notification CUBE

This CUBE is for the Messages app. It will spin the CUBE to different faces to show you that you have received a message. This works as a replacement of the Badges, so no badge numbers will show up on this CUBE.

I have made this CUBE RAM efficient and highly customizable You will be able to mod this to use all six faces and dynamically rotate to any face. Each face is capable of displaying HTML programs, images, videos or texts. So feel free to Mod away and make your own Custom CUBE

Download Here: BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube V2.zip

Enjoy
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-20 at 05:56 AM.
    2012-01-20 02:11 AM

This CUBE is for the Messages app. It will spin the CUBE to different faces to show you that you have received a message. This works as a replacement of the Badges, so no badge numbers will show up on this CUBE.

I have made this CUBE RAM efficient and highly customizable You will be able to mod this to use all six faces and dynamically rotate to any face. Each face is capable of displaying HTML programs, images, videos or texts. So feel free to Mod away and make your own Custom CUBE

Download Here: BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube.zip

Enjoy
    Marvelous work Bcscustoms. very very nice looking and just like the real thing. cant wait to try this out.
    2012-01-20 02:34 AM

Enjoy
    Nwice
    2012-01-20 02:44 AM
    Windows phone is going the way of web os... iOS and Android will still have the market wrapped up
    Not to start anything.... But have you ever tried a windows phone? I have the ip4 and htc Titan and I like the windows phone a lot better. Sure we don't have all the themes but the windows phone just works. Also you don't have to have baby fingers to type in the 4.7" screen. And windows phone has better social integration. anyway I like my iPhone too just gets old having he same thing all the time. I hope iPhone 5 and the new os is a big change.
    2012-01-20 03:23 AM

Enjoy
    Yo bcs!!!!! You rock bro!!!! im going to post a video with your cube modded and my animated gif tiles and release a animated pack tonite.
    2012-01-20 03:42 AM

Enjoy
    Bcs ur so pro at coding... xD unfortunately I am not how do u enable extra faces? I'm trying to get face 4 to work if that's important :P I mainly just want to see your cube animations in action x)

I feel like it has something to do with the large amounts of webkit-keyframe spin2 coding which looks like it would take some math and 3d geometry to edit *_* am I correct in these assumptions? xD
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-20 at 03:53 AM.
    2012-01-20 03:42 AM
    Bcs ur so pro at coding... xD unfortunately I am not how do u enable extra faces? I'm trying to get face 4 to work if that's important :P I mainly just want to see your cube animations in action x)
    At the @-webkit-keyframes spin2 you will have to change the degree of rotation in 90 degree increments, the higher the number the more the rotation.

A positive or negative number determines direction of rotation.

Change the rotateY to rotateX to flip to the top or bottom.

Now scroll down to the <div id="cube">
    You will see where you can insert your HTML for each face. Just look at <div class="face two"> as a example to code the other faces.

Currently there is no images for the other faces, I left them as a blank image for you to add on your own.

If you want to just spin the cube without a notification, just rename the TileWithBage.html to Tile.html and then mod your info.plist's useHtml string to YES and point the widgetFile string to Tile.html.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-20 at 04:41 AM.
    2012-01-20 04:07 AM
    Not to start anything.... But have you ever tried a windows phone? I have the ip4 and htc Titan and I like the windows phone a lot better. Sure we don't have all the themes but the windows phone just works. Also you don't have to have baby fingers to type in the 4.7" screen. And windows phone has better social integration. anyway I like my iPhone too just gets old having he same thing all the time. I hope iPhone 5 and the new os is a big change.
    I just came up on an HTC HD2 and it had Gingerbread flashed on it so I wanted to try Mango....I decided to flash a mango rom and it is awesome but the lack of apps is the only major downside I see.

Oh yeah and I also agree with you on the screen size....we have the tiniest screen compared to almost all other smart phones. I really hope apple can make a decent push to compete otherwise I might be switching.
    Last edited by ecksel02; 2012-01-20 at 04:24 AM.
    2012-01-20 04:19 AM

Enjoy

Wow this is really impressive good job bro!
    2012-01-20 05:21 AM
    For Everybody who downloaded my New Cube Tile !

Romancw noticed a slight image misalignment during the rotation pauses when the tile pops forward

I have fixed this issue and the image aligns perfectly

I have already updated my Original Cube post zip to Version 2.

Please delete your old version and re-download the Newly Fixed Version.

Download Here: BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube V2.zip

Sorry, my old eyes didn't notice it the first time round, that happens after 40
    2012-01-20 06:04 AM
    Yea I've used windows phone and I LOVE it! What I mean is it doesnt matter. iOS may lose some customers to android but the average iOS user doesn't really care, and many people have never even seen a windows phone or know what a windows phone is. Just because it's a good product doesn't mean that people will buy it. Windows phone is at 1.3% of the market share, up from 1.2% last year. It will go the way of symbian, webos, and soon to be RIM because WP7 will never get the same level of market penetration as apple just because it purely isn't cool. It's not about features, it's about being apple, the most successful consumer electronics company ever
    2012-01-20 06:05 AM
    I have been following this thread for quite some time and have been making changes here and there and adding better tiles wherever i find.

But i have 1 query.

How can i make the slideshow refer the folder where all my synced photos are there rather than the camera roll only???

I searched a lot but could not find any. And i have also tried out a lot of the slideshow tiles.

PS- the slideshow tile is just photos tile now, isnt it??

Can anyone please help me for doing the above mentioned thing??

I have already asked it once but no one replied to my query?

Also, where can i get a dreamboard transparent tile for this theme??
    Not able to find it anywhere
    2012-01-20 09:00 AM
    Can anyone please help me for doing the above mentioned thing??

I have already asked it once but no one replied to my query?

Also, where can i get a dreamboard transparent tile for this theme??
    Not able to find it anywhere
    I have a transparent dreamboard tile I can post when I get home from work. You need LtNachos photo tile. that's what I use for my synced photos is post it but again I'm at work
    2012-01-20 09:06 AM
    I have a transparent dreamboard tile I can post when I get home from work. You need LtNachos photo tile. that's what I use for my synced photos is post it but again I'm at work
    Thank you so much......

I will be eagerly waiting for your post....
    2012-01-20 09:11 AM
    Just one question zombian..............does the LtNachos photo tile just show the photos or does it do the complete slideshow thingy??
    2012-01-20 10:35 AM
    Just one question zombian..............does the LtNachos photo tile just show the photos or does it do the complete slideshow thingy??
    It does animate the photos slightly it's not exactly like WP7 but it's close
    2012-01-20 10:49 AM
    It does animate the photos slightly it's not exactly like WP7 but it's close
    Hey could you link me to that photo tile ya talking about?
    2012-01-20 11:11 AM
    Here's the transparent dreamboard tile com.wynd.dreamboard.zip

And here's LtNacho's slideshow tile that uses synced photo's instead of the camera roll com.apple.mobileslideshow.zip

In order to use the slideshow tile you need to have mobile terminal installed.

Unzip com.apple.mobileslideshow into your tiles folder. Inside the slideshow folder is a file named pscan

move the pscan file to private/var/root

open mobile terminal and type:
    login
    root
    the password is alpine

after it logs in type the command sh pscan and wait until its finishes its process (if you have a lot of synced photo's it may take a minute) after all that you should be good to go
    2012-01-20 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD