Been tweaking around with the new 2.1.0 final and seem to be getting better ram usage on my iPod Touch 4g. I managed to get this with 2 notification cubes idle. 119 MB free

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327282856.474577.jpg

Can anyone else with a iPod touch 4g post if your getting higher ram numbers?
    2012-01-23 02:41 AM
    hey End does the integrated slideshow tile work for you on your 4s when I pin it just get a spring to safe mode
    2012-01-23 02:46 AM
    i just tried to download the new final and replace the dlib and threw me into a boot loop keep going to safe mode.
    2012-01-23 02:47 AM
    i just tried to download the new final and replace the dlib and threw me into a boot loop keep going to safe mode.
    You replace the images folder too?
    2012-01-23 02:52 AM
    Just curious, no foul in this question, but I gotta know. Are you withholding the elements like the FB tile, search, calendar, etc. because you believe that you have not consolidated them enough and you will rewrite them after 3.0? Or is it that you're still in the process of writing them. If you are, take your time. I know you just got your hands on the jailbreak yesterday lol.
    Still working on the FB tile and the screenshot of the search was actually taken when I tested an early rewritten version, and as I said, I'm not going to waste much more time on the current version, so going through all that hassle of porting the search over to the current version isn't worth the time, really

hey End does the integrated slideshow tile work for you on your 4s when I pin it just get a spring to safe mode
    Works for me.. might have overlooked something, I'll take a look at it

You'll have to replace the 'Images' folder at /var/mobile/Library/OS7/ with the new one, too
    2012-01-23 02:55 AM
    This is great! But why don't I have full launch animations?
    2012-01-23 02:57 AM
    Hmmm ok lemme try again
    Been tweaking around with the new 2.1.0 final and seem to be getting better ram usage on my iPod Touch 4g. I managed to get this with 2 notification cubes idle. 119 MB free

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327282856.474577.jpg

Can anyone else with a iPod touch 4g post if your getting higher ram numbers?
    I'm still getting the 100mb limit, but I'm running 2 more tweaks than I used to, plus ilovemyiphone4's winter board theme, so I'd say that it's probably more ram efficient (though I don't know for sure :])
    OS7:Revive-img_0185.jpgOS7:Revive-img_0186.jpg
    anybody been able to theme the bitesms quick reply and quick compose popup? this is as close as I have gotten.
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-img_0186.png  
    2012-01-23 03:04 AM
    iPhone4 setup seems like it crashes it. Anyone else have this problem?
    2012-01-23 03:13 AM
    Not me do you have full launch animations? I can't seem to get mine to work.
    2012-01-23 03:17 AM
    I change the plist, and it didn't work, could you tell me how do they step by step
    Are your photos in the camera roll? If you changed the plist your photo tile should be working.. All you do is locate the bundle folder for your pictures app edit the plist with this code
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

and save. Then you respring and your photos tile should be functional.

Not me do you have full launch animations? I can't seem to get mine to work.
    When you select a tile you have no animation? That is odd do you know which dylib are you using?

iPhone4 setup seems like it crashes it. Anyone else have this problem?
    I think someone else said it caused their phone to crash also.. I'm not using his tiles but do you have any other tiles? You can use BCS Mango tiles on page 198 until there is a fix for those tiles.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-23 at 03:40 AM.
    2012-01-23 03:30 AM
    Are your photos in the camera roll? If you changed the plist your photo tile should be working.. All you do is locate the bundle folder for your pictures app edit the plist with this code
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

When you select a tile you have no animation? That is odd do you know which dylib are you using?

I think someone else said it caused their phone to crash also.. I'm not using his tiles but do you have any other tiles? You can use BCS Mango tiles on page 198 until there is a fix for those tiles.
    I do have it that way and nothing happens
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327286850.269562.jpg  
    2012-01-23 03:46 AM
    I do have it that way and nothing happens
    It's possible that your photo roll is named differently, though that's unlikely if you're using iOS 5 (you are right? xD) maybe your folder is named wrong? Did u respring? I probably sound a little condescending here but I'm just making sure every possibility is accounted for :P
    2012-01-23 03:51 AM
    It's possible that your photo roll is named differently, though that's unlikely if you're using iOS 5 (you are right? xD) maybe your folder is named wrong? Did u respring? I probably sound a little condescending here but I'm just making sure every possibility is accounted for :P
    That could be it either the folder is not named correctly and there is nothing wrong with that it happens to all of us at some point. I would double check that Daniel212, but again this would only work with the photos in your camera roll.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-23 at 04:01 AM.
    2012-01-23 03:57 AM
    I'm noticing that sometimes a large amount of iles (around 8 rows) disappear when I try to enter the home screen sometimes... :S the first two times it happened was with settings, now it's happening with messages. It happens seemingly randomly... Anyone else having this problem?
    It gets fixed if I respring, if anyone else is experiencing this x)

Edit: I meant 4 rows not 8... Derp xD seems to happen with all apps (just happened with text plus)
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-23 at 05:21 AM.
    2012-01-23 04:50 AM
    I'm noticing that sometimes a large amount of tiles (around 8 rows) disappear when I try to enter the home screen sometimes... :S the first two times it happened was with settings, now it's happening with messages. It happens seemingly randomly... Anyone else having this problem?
    This happened to me earlier. Thought my phone froze for a second
    2012-01-23 04:53 AM
    That could be it either the folder is not named correctly and there is nothing wrong with that it happens to all of us at some point. I would double check that Daniel212, but again this would only work with the photos in your camera roll.
    Works with photos in your photo stream as well. Yay!!!
    2012-01-23 05:02 AM
    Works with photos in your photo stream as well. Yay!!!
    huh? Cool! End did mention that he wanted to include that at somepoint. I don't use photo stream anymore, but thats good to know...I'm glad you got it working though.
    2012-01-23 05:12 AM
    I'm noticing that sometimes a large amount of tiles (around 8 rows) disappear when I try to enter the home screen sometimes... :S the first two times it happened was with settings, now it's happening with messages. It happens seemingly randomly... Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: I meant 4 rows not 8... Derp xD and actually it's 5 rows, now that I've counted :] seems to happen with all apps (just happened with text plus)
    i had the same problem so i reverted back to a beta version i still have until end releases the 3.0 version hopefully with the fb integration and calender.

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

its not my tiles! i even had an issue were the media buttons on the lockscreen didint show only the camera button. Either way im comfortable using os7 2.1.0 beta 5 until end releases the new version.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-23 at 05:21 AM.
    2012-01-23 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD