__
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-01-23 at 04:24 PM.
    2012-01-23 03:28 PM
    Ok cool lemme know what ya find. Thanx buddy
    2012-01-23 03:28 PM
    Hey End, what made you want to improve this theme and why this theme? Just wondering
    2012-01-23 03:45 PM
    im going to take a stab at the 2.1.1 see why you guys are having problems with my theme it think i know what it is.
    Its not your tiles Bro, its the Images folder, there were many changes and your zip does not have the new changes included. There are new images and a new Settings.plist in the final versions. If they copy your OS7 folder with the old Images folder they are missing the new changes and that will cause a crash. If you update your zip with the new images folder then everything will be fine.
    2012-01-23 03:45 PM
    Ok cool lemme know what ya find. Thanx buddy
    i fixed it all it was is the info.plist for photos and sms from the old dylib was different then ends new version thats why it was crashing for me but after i deleted all my tiles that had the new plist and placed the new plist in my tiles everythings working now ill post it up later after its all fixed and this version definitely rocks!!!! calender everything works on home and lockscreen damn end!!!! you are a genius!!!!

Its not your tiles Bro, its the Images folder, there were many changes and your zip does not have the new changes included. There are new images and a new Settings.plist in the final versions. If they copy your OS7 folder with the old Images folder they are missing the new changes and that will cause a crash. If you update your zip with the new images folder then everything will be fine.
    yeah i noticed and i fixed them ill post new infamous video of mine lmao showing everything working im really liking this version im about to see how your cube tile works with this now too.
    2012-01-23 04:49 PM
    yeah i noticed and i fixed them ill post new infamous video of mine lmao showing everything working im really liking this version im about to see how your cube tile works with this now too.
    The CUBES work pretty good on my setup, hopefully they run great on yours too

Looking forward to your updated setup video and download for the V2.1.1
    2012-01-23 04:57 PM
    Hey end when I set a calender event it over laps my notifications
    EDIT: never mind i didnt realize I needed to change the images folder too. I only put the new dylib at first
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-01-23 at 05:39 PM.
    2012-01-23 05:33 PM
    i fixed it all it was is the info.plist for photos and sms from the old dylib was different then ends new version thats why it was crashing for me but after i deleted all my tiles that had the new plist and placed the new plist in my tiles everythings working now ill post it up later after its all fixed and this version definitely rocks!!!! calender everything works on home and lockscreen damn end!!!! you are a genius!!!!

Aight will be looking out for it
    2012-01-23 05:47 PM
    The CUBES work pretty good on my setup, hopefully they run great on yours too

Looking forward to your updated setup video and download for the V2.1.1
    lmao ill upload it now! I added a few new tiles aswell and all my tiles and your cube i turned to an xbox live cube thanks to dannyz83 idea and erik with noc mail tile and settings tile is in there works great for me im truly amazed with this update endfinity released cant imagine what he has instore for 3.0.
    2012-01-23 05:50 PM
    Hi ilovemyiPhone4
    ur ilovemyiPhone4_setup last is crash my iphone entered in (( safemode)) With new update
    2012-01-23 06:06 PM
    He knows. There will be an update for it. Keep an eye open for it
    2012-01-23 06:07 PM
    I figured it out. Make sure you only have the .plist file in that folder. I had some other .png and an HTML file in my existing folder.

I Cannot get it working either!!! I have done everything correct so wondering if I have the right contents in my mobile slides how folder? Is there a special mobile slideshow tile?
    End does this just pull from camera roll? Emptied my camera roll folder to test and phone went into safe mode. Took a picture with phone and it is now fine. However doesn't seem like it pulls from the photo folder where iCloud goes to. Also the tile name "pictures" disappears and comes back when it loads photos.
    2012-01-23 06:17 PM
    He knows. There will be an update for it. Keep an eye open for it
    so im uploading it now i included my wp7 sounds aswell not the same as the one from the mods thread i got these sounds off a web site for windows phone users. I think yous guys are gonna like this setup and i included instructions this time so if you follow them there shouldnt be any random questions on this thread about it lol.
    2012-01-23 06:29 PM
    I have a lot more RAM with this update than before hovering at 310+
    2012-01-23 06:31 PM
    It only shows events that happen either today or the next day

Yes, I have events pretty much everyday and none appear
    2012-01-23 06:36 PM
    My LS calendar or integrated cal tile is not showing the correct events. It is showing off-home-tomorrow-all day when there is no event listed on any of my calendars for tomorrow. I have an event for today that is not showing at all.......Any thoughts?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-23 06:38 PM
    My LS calendar or integrated cal tile is not showing the correct events. It is showing off-home-tomorrow-all day when there is no event listed on any of my calendars for tomorrow. I have an event for today that is not showing at all.......Any thoughts?
    hey did you ever post that vevo cube? i just want the html for it and css.
    2012-01-23 06:43 PM
    hey did you ever post that vevo cube? i just want the html for it and css.
    No, i didn't think you wanted it.....hang on and i'll post it.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-23 06:47 PM
    ok so here it is but remember youll have to replace any fb images with your own and the contact tile picture aswell. and the ipod isnt displaying the album artwork dont know why so ask endfinity other then that everything works fine and the xbox cube might make your device lag a little after exiting an app but i noticed after a respring it fixes so if you just want to use one of the other two xbox live tiles just rename it with whichever bundle id you choose. Hope yous like.

ilovemyiPhone4-OS7 V2.1.1 setrup.zip
    2012-01-23 06:49 PM
    Hey end, could you add a live tile for reminders that shows what we put? That would be more useful than calendar
    2012-01-23 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD