I don't know, maybe it's just me but I'm having a couple major issues using 2.1.0-4 or whatever the current version on Cydia is.

1) after 20 minutes or all my home screen tiles disappear and don't come back until I respring
    2) I only had this happen one time but all the tiles started linking to the app directly above them. I'd try to open my phone and it would open photos, etc

Would really appreciate a fix for that

1) that happens when you switch from one app to another through the multitasking bar. A fix has already been submitted and it should be up in Cydia soon. You can either wait for that or follow the instructions on the bottom of the first post to install it manually

2) That usually happens when you install an app, a respring fixes that
    2012-01-24 05:26 PM
    wow that google translator is pretty good. LOL Soy hispano tambien pero no soy tan bein escribeindolo so no me agas bula lol thats without google translator. Now im going to sleep. well erik with noc i tried optimizing the theme through winterboard and it helped alittle i even turned winterboard off and the cube tile still distorts after exiting an app no different then if i was using the UI with winterboard so i give up lol. i might just try and replace all these images in the original system apps folders to theme it like that but the problem is some things wont theme without removing the sharedartwork cached files ive done that already and it worked to an extent bc not everything was themed. i need to get to bed im posting way too much on this forum lol.

i thought that too and ive been looking all in my phones **** like it was pussy and my girl laughs and says damn you know your phones insides more then mine lmao. im sorry im talking outa my *** right now bc im tired i need to get off this laptop.
    Hahaha at least it helped a little I guess. You get some sleep though dude. I patiently await the magical day when the stars align correctly causing WyndWarrior to update Dreamboard and Saurik to update Winterboard. That would be a truly historic day.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-24 05:26 PM
    i even turned winterboard off and the cube tile still distorts after exiting an app no different then if i was using the UI with winterboard so i give up
    Bro, I'm not blaming just winterboard for your issues, remember all those tweaks too.

Like I posted earlier, I only run SBsettings and NO other tweaks, including winterboard and don't have your issue.
    Everybodys setup is unique because of the tweaks we install.

I think its the combination of Winterboard and the many tweaks you have running at once.

Its really not fair blaming the Cubes for your setup being the way it is.
    The cubes are showing you that your running your system too thin that all.
    Other people, including myself run the Cubes without any problem at all.

I would hate for people to not download such a cool feature because of problems with your setup.

I recommend people at least try them on their device first, then make the determination if the cubes will work for you or not on your particular setup.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-24 at 05:29 PM.
    2012-01-24 05:27 PM
    Hahaha at least it helped a little I guess. You get some sleep though dude. I patiently await the magical day when the stars align correctly causing WyndWarrior to update Dreamboard and Saurik to update Winterboard. That would be a truly historic day.
    One can dream..
    2012-01-24 05:27 PM
    theres a tweak called MultiCleaner in Cydia, it will give you some options on how to handle background apps and what nots
    Just looked at it in Cydia. Kinda reminds me of Backgrounder in a way in that it handles if an app multitasks, but helps make the multitasking dock better like some other free tweak. It would be very awesome if the "free memory" thing in SBsettings could just happen automatically below a threshold like Zinjen suggested
    2012-01-24 05:30 PM
    Here are my tiles, all credits go to ilovemyiPhone, ErikaWithNoC, Endfinity, Jdot1224 and myself.
    I made some minitiles so it might help you if you're worrying about those.

I recommend you to change the Me tile in com.apple.MobileAdressBook unless you want my picture on your phone.

Magik's OS7.rar

EDIT: Go here if the picture doesn't load.
    http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8605/iphonesa.jpg

OS7:Revive-iphoneiv.jpg
    Last edited by MagikShotty; 2012-01-24 at 05:51 PM.
    2012-01-24 05:47 PM
    If you already have 2.1.0 installed, how do you go about installing 2.1.1? Do you delete the old 2.1.0 from Cydia, then redownload 2.1.1? Or can you just DL the files on the first page and replace the "Images" and "Dylib" folders? Im on 2.1.0 and I just dont wanna mess anything up =X! Thanks in advance
    2012-01-24 05:48 PM
    Just looked at it in Cydia. Kinda reminds me of Backgrounder in a way in that it handles if an app multitasks, but helps make the multitasking dock better like some other free tweak. It would be very awesome if the "free memory" thing in SBsettings could just happen automatically below a threshold like Zinjen suggested
    Yea, I would love a free memory tile myself

The thing I like about multicleaner is that you can set it to close your app completley when your done, so you dont have to go to the multitask bar to turn it off . This way when your done with your app and hit the home button, it will close and free up your memory instantly. That why I recommended it
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-24 at 05:52 PM.
    2012-01-24 05:50 PM
    Yea, I would love a free memory tile myself

The thing I like about multicleaner is that you can set it to close your app completley when your done, so you dont have to go to the multitask bar to turn it off . This way when your done with your app and hit the home button, it will close and free up your memory instantly. That why I recommended it
    Yeah I was thinking of installing Backgrounder for that same reason. You can set it so nothing multitasks and its free. My Dad uses it because the whole Multitasking thing bothers/confuses him haha.
    2012-01-24 06:10 PM
    Few things:

1) Although after reading through this thread I realize many of you are trying to duplicate the Windows phone to it fullest extent, but is there anyone here else using IntelliscreenX like me? I was wondering if there is a way to change the method of either A) Unlocking the Lock Screen for OS7 to drag left-to-right or B) Modifying the pull down/up method of bringing IntelliscreenX in the Lock Screen as well as make it occupy the whole lock screen?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7503/img0270.png

2) After applying ilovemyiphone4's tiles and what not, I'm experiencing my OS7 homescreen wallpaper being reset/removed after every respring. Any ideas?

3) Can the pictures used in the Slideshow be directed to specific pictures/folder like the Facebook live tile that others have?
    2012-01-24 06:33 PM
    Few things:

1) Although after reading through this thread I realize many of you are trying to duplicate the Windows phone to it fullest extent, but is there anyone here else using IntelliscreenX like me? I was wondering if there is a way to change the method of either A) Unlocking the Lock Screen for OS7 to drag left-to-right or B) Modifying the pull down/up method of bringing IntelliscreenX in the Lock Screen as well as make it occupy the whole lock screen?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7503/img0270.png

2) After applying ilovemyiphone4's tiles and what not, I'm experiencing my OS7 homescreen wallpaper being reset/removed after every respring. Any ideas?

3) Can the pictures used in the Slideshow be directed to specific pictures/folder like the Facebook live tile that others have?
    I use IntelliscreenX but I don't have it on my LS nor do I use the OS7 LS so I can't help you, soz :S
    2012-01-24 06:41 PM
    Here are my tiles, all credits go to ilovemyiPhone, ErikaWithNoC, Endfinity, Jdot1224 and myself.
    I made some minitiles so it might help you if you're worrying about those.

I recommend you to change the Me tile in com.apple.MobileAdressBook unless you want my picture on your phone.

Magik's OS7.rar

EDIT: Go here if the picture doesn't load.
    http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8605/iphonesa.jpg

OS7:Revive-iphoneiv.jpg

Nice, clean and RED!

theres a tweak called MultiCleaner in Cydia, it will give you some options on how to handle background apps and what nots
    I use the same tweak because iOS multitasking sucks
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-24 at 07:41 PM.
    2012-01-24 07:35 PM
    Besides the red and blue tiles already posted, are there any other official color W7 colors? I thought I saw a pic that had green before so i used the xbox green. I usually only ever see the blue or red
    2012-01-24 07:41 PM
    That would be a wonderful day

Besides the red and blue tiles already posted, are there any other official color W7 colors? I thought I saw a pic that had green before so i used the xbox green. I usually only ever see the blue or red
    Oh yeah.. I've seen a bunch of WP7s out there with other colors..

Hi, I'm new to this, if the translation does not get it right because I'm Spanish and I need the google translator. In short, what I ask is that when installed, including newly installed cydia does not let me move or remove or keep the tiles, please someone help me? and another thing is that in the photo tiles, I put the code that puts on the first page but I still see the same, any help please?
    Welcome! It sounds like a permissions issue do you have iFile installed? Regarding the photo tile are you not getting the slideshow?
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-24 at 07:53 PM.
    2012-01-24 07:46 PM
    Nice, clean and RED!
    2012-01-24 08:20 PM
    I believe this is the official green (could be wrong though):

OS7:Revive-green-tile-official.png

Its similar to the default green option, but a little lighter/brighter.
    2012-01-24 09:29 PM
    @ilovemyiPhone4

Hey man, would it be possible to get a copy of your WP7-UI?
    tried downloading it from an earlier post but its no longer available!
    Cheers dude, looks epic!

EDIT
    No worries, I found it!

Big thanks to everyone involved in this project!
    Keep it up!
    Last edited by azarrr; 2012-01-24 at 09:52 PM. Reason: I'm a fool!
    2012-01-24 09:47 PM
    I found this, not sure if that's what you guys mean about WP7 colours, on this site

OS7:Revive-colors-wp7-490x319.png
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-24 at 09:56 PM.
    2012-01-24 09:50 PM
    How much of the UI can be themed without winterboard? Can anybody post a screenshot or video? Trying to see if it's worth the effort or just suck it up and deal with the winterboard ram hit
    2012-01-24 09:52 PM
    how much RAM does WB actually use? I have CarbonX Pro running with OS7
    2012-01-24 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD