please help, I just unipped 2.1.2, what unzips to my desktop is OS7.dylib. Where do I put it? I can't find one to replace!
    2012-01-25 12:28 AM
    please help, I just unipped 2.1.2, what unzips to my desktop is OS7.dylib. Where do I put it? I can't find one to replace!
    Assuming you already have 2.1.1 or 2.1.0 installed, navigate to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/ and replace the old dylib that's in there, then reboot
    2012-01-25 12:31 AM
    Here's my setup. Thanks End. Although its a theme…I Appreciate It
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327448779.527865.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327448788.345103.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327448794.614972.jpg  
    2012-01-25 12:45 AM
    Assuming you already have 2.1.1 or 2.1.0 installed, navigate to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/ and replace the old dylib that's in there, then reboot
    Got it! thank you. Love this theme!!
    2012-01-25 12:55 AM
    I found the folder for the BiteSMS pictures for whoever was looking for it to theme. Is anyone currently working on theming it? The popups are in var/stash/applications/bitesms.app.

Can someone post the original 2.11 Calendar tile folder? I have this google one from ilovemyiphone4 and its messing with my other apps. I don't know what files constitute the original tile folder because I overwrote them on accident. Any help?
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-25 at 01:42 AM.
    2012-01-25 12:59 AM
    I found the folder for the BiteSMS pictures for whoever was looking for it to theme. Is anyone currently working on theming it? The popups are in var/stash/applications/bitesms.app.

Can someone post the original 2.11 Calendar tile folder? I have this google one from ilovemyiphone4 and its messing with my other apps. I don't know what files constitute the original tile folder because I overwrote them on accident. Any help?
    It's not his tile, but anyway just include this in the calendar tile's plist

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isCalendarTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

Save and respring.. This will only work on the latest release.
    2012-01-25 01:56 AM
    Nice.. this tweak is f'awesome little by little we are getting official... Whoever is not rocking red is slacking!!
    +1
    2012-01-25 02:00 AM
    Mainly demonstrating the new notifications, my modified Notification Center, and my controller layout for gpSPhone. Watch in 720p if you can.

Let me know what you guys think
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-25 02:09 AM
    Just tried OS7 Revive 2.1.1 and seems it messed up the lockscreen even when the theme is not activated. Uninstalled it and everything went well again. Endfinity did a good job on this and I will wait for a more stable version.
    2012-01-25 02:10 AM
    that looks AWESOME. almost perfect.. how'd you get the Windows 7 Font in the settings menu?
    I'm using the Segoe UI Light font that comes with iNZTW3, it seems to cover the whole system
    2012-01-25 02:11 AM
    just want to say thanks to endfinity and the new update! love that i can have the calender tile with the events on it and the music tile show album covers plus its smoother i removed a ton of tweaks i was using and placed the app ui in the actual apps and just using the ui in winterboard and im getting alot more ram but thats all erelavent bc im about to get a 4s tonite!!!!! for a trade for my iphone 4 plus $100 gotta love your brother sometimes lmao!!!

I'm using the Segoe UI Light font that comes with iNZTW3, it seems to cover the whole system
    are you using that with byta font so if so mind shareing?
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-25 at 02:15 AM.
    2012-01-25 02:11 AM

downloaded and replace my current dylib file with 2.1.2, it keeps putting me in safe mode. Any idea's?
    2012-01-25 02:15 AM
    downloaded and replace my current dylib file with 2.1.2, it keeps putting me in safe mode. Any idea's?
    delete the com.apple.mobileslideshow tile thats what i did for my girls phone like endfinity said and it worked.
    2012-01-25 02:22 AM
    Mainly demonstrating the new notifications, my modified Notification Center, and my controller layout for gpSPhone. Watch in 720p if you can.

Let me know what you guys think
    I love your setup, looks lot like mine xd

Can you share your sbsetting theme please? Looking for something like that for a while, I guess I just missed it in this thread.
    2012-01-25 02:28 AM
    delete the com.apple.mobileslideshow tile thats what i did for my girls phone like endfinity said and it worked.
    Did it, still sending me into safe mode. Oh well!! thanks for the help anyway
    2012-01-25 02:41 AM
    Do you have any other app using the integrated slideshow plist if so that may be your problem thats what happens with me even with the new update also you need to use ifile and go into your tiles plist in the OS7 folder and delete that string
    2012-01-25 02:47 AM
    I love your setup, looks lot like mine xd

Can you share your sbsetting theme please? Looking for something like that for a while, I guess I just missed it in this thread.
    No you didn't miss it haha. All the notification center customizations we're made by me. I'll try to post it sometime tomorrow. I have to get ready for school, breaks over
    2012-01-25 02:51 AM
    You can go to Cydia, deinstall OS7:Revive and install it again. If it crashes, delete the mobileslideshow folder

Do you have any other app using the integrated slideshow plist if so that may be your problem thats what happens with me even with the new update also you need to use ifile and go into your tiles plist in the OS7 folder and delete that string
    2.1.2 didn't fix that issue? Man. Does anyone have that problem and has Syslog installed? If yes, crash log would be great
    2012-01-25 02:55 AM
    I think its just you, I'm having no crashes whatsoever, On my setup I am running 16 tiles, 2 of which are notification cubes, 6 are my fade tiles and a live weather widget. Im getting 100+ Free ram consistently.

By reducing my tiles to 6 with 2 notification cubes, Ive actually managed to hit 137MB free

Attachment 562074
    SAYYY WHAT

i cant even get past 121 when my ipod 4g is just at stock..... running 6 faded tiles 1 cube 2 single fades and one animated tile and i roughly get 40-60 mb

oh btw bccustoms cube doesnt lag me at all too and im on ipod 4g with half the rams of iphones. must be whoevers live tiles or winterboard UII mixed with other tiles thats causing the lagging.
    Last edited by epz; 2012-01-25 at 03:00 AM.
    2012-01-25 02:56 AM
    No you didn't miss it haha. All the notification center customizations we're made by me. I'll try to post it sometime tomorrow. I have to get ready for school, breaks over
    Thanks a lot yo :P
    2012-01-25 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD