Yeah sure, I completed it yesterday with alt tiles for the badges as well as compressed / optimized all the images so enjoy?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2446284/OS7.zip
    n1! now my app list looks even more WP7ish than ever before
    2012-01-26 07:54 PM
    Does anyone knows any apps that resembles WP7 UI other than pics, maha, and muzik?
    Xbox 360
    2012-01-26 07:55 PM
    Finally found where the pop up backgrounds are for biteSMS

Attachment 562535Attachment 562536Attachment 562537Attachment 562538

Attachment 562539
    Nice. Mind sharing?
    os7Lockscreen.zip
    And here is the winterboard lockscreen i posted a pic of earlier. I included a few different color backgrounds in there as well just rename the one you want to LockBackground.png. They look like they match EndFinity's included accents pretty well. I have the magenta,pink, and purple ones too but din't include because I will NEVER use them but I can post if someone really wants them. Not my work so credit goes to simba_hiiipower over at deviant art. I just resized a bit to fit iPhone screen

edit:forgot to mention that for best results use Move2Unlock. I have the slider transparent because when you have move2unlock hide the slider it hides the lockcamera button. This way you can still use it if you like having that. So you can still slide to the side if you like. Anybody now the name of the banner behind the ipod controls when you double click the home button?
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-26 at 08:14 PM.
    2012-01-26 07:58 PM
    n1! now my app list looks even more WP7ish than ever before
    haha thanks, yeah if you have any critics let me know, I am always looking for second opinions on what doesn't look close to WP7 stock. If I can get the stock icons looking as close as possible I will be very happy lol
    Last edited by CarlosTheJackl; 2012-01-26 at 08:39 PM.
    2012-01-26 08:32 PM
    thanks bro but i was thinking of making 'Contact Group Tile' where you can put 4 images, each time it flips it shows new image as your tile will be more helpful & close
    to Wp7 look alike tile what you say.
    I'll look into it some more but, I don't think "I" can do it with css. I'm having some issues sorting out stacking div elements greater than 2 deep with Safari. Until I can figure out what's going on with that, I won't be able to do it I'm afraid......
    But, I'll keep trying.....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-26 08:36 PM
    I'll look into it some more but, I don't think "I" can do it with css. I'm having some issues sorting out stacking div elements greater than 2 deep with Safari. Until I can figure out what's going on with that, I won't be able to do it I'm afraid......
    But, I'll keep trying.....
    Could I have a copy of what you have so far, so that I can take a stab at it?
    2012-01-26 08:57 PM
    greetings
    Thank you for this beautiful theme. But the iPod and slideshow does not work.When i turn on the iPod for example,and turn it back to springboard,iPod and slideshow tiles is missing.How can i fix this?
    (about slideshow:In /private/var/media/DCIM/100APPLE,101APPLE has no picture."photostreamsdata is enabled from settings..
    Thank you

Sorry for may english.
    2012-01-26 09:18 PM
    Could I have a copy of what you have so far, so that I can take a stab at it?
    I think I figured it out but I'm in a meeting til this evening. I'll post it up later.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-26 09:27 PM
    Hey guys, do you know what font is used for the notifications on regular mini tiles? I replaced my helevetica and helveticaneue with the zegoe font posted earlier but the notifications look kinda ugly now :/

Side note: anyone have a segoeWP.ttc file? Or is there one at all? The zegoe is nice, but it all feels too thin for me... X)

Thanks in advance guys :]
    2012-01-26 09:41 PM
    I think the next step for this theme is Windows 7 themed apps, like settings, mail, facebook, & hubs (it would be amazing if we could make like a People hub)

if I knew how to do it I would definitely get started on it lol.
    2012-01-26 09:51 PM
    Hey guys, do you know what font is used for the notifications on regular mini tiles? I replaced my helevetica and helveticaneue with the zegoe font posted earlier but the notifications look kinda ugly now :/

Side note: anyone have a segoeWP.ttc file? Or is there one at all? The zegoe is nice, but it all feels too thin for me... X)

Thanks in advance guys :]
    Hows about this.
    Segoe Font.rar

I think the next step for this theme is Windows 7 themed apps, like settings, mail, facebook, & hubs (it would be amazing if we could make like a People hub)

Already asked before, Let's wait for End to do his magic.

greetings
    Thank you for this beautiful theme. But the iPod and slideshow does not work.When i turn on the iPod for example,and turn it back to springboard,iPod and slideshow tiles is missing.How can i fix this?
    (about slideshow:In /private/var/media/DCIM/100APPLE,101APPLE has no picture."photostreamsdata is enabled from settings..
    Thank you

Sorry for may english.
    Have you checked your permissions on the folder as posted several pages back?
    Make sure you have it set to Owner: mobile
    Permissions: Read Write Execute
    Or 0775.
    I'm using ifunbox to ssh to my device.
    Last edited by might01; 2012-01-26 at 10:05 PM.
    2012-01-26 10:01 PM

Yeah only a couple themes here have them so it's possible.
    2012-01-26 10:05 PM
    Hows about this.
    Segoe Font.rar
    Thanks buddy my system settings now looks like its screaming at me but it's nice on most other screens x) easier for me to see though I suppose xD thanks again man
    2012-01-26 10:17 PM
    heres my setup thanks to everyone who helped me put this together and a screenie of my weather app UI im still working on the UI i havent left it lol. Just dont have alot of time on my hands.

OS7:Revive-1.png

OS7:Revive-2.png

OS7:Revive-3.png

OS7:Revive-4.png

OS7:Revive-5.png

OS7:Revive-6.png

OS7:Revive-7.png

OS7:Revive-8.png

OS7:Revive-9.png

OS7:Revive-10.png

OS7:Revive-11.png

OS7:Revive-12.png
    2012-01-26 10:25 PM
    Finally found where the pop up backgrounds are for biteSMS

Attachment 562535Attachment 562536Attachment 562537Attachment 562538

Attachment 562539
    Just done a month ago I have also put the link, anyway caches are done when you use the app so you can originally modify them through images inside bitesms.app
    2012-01-26 10:40 PM
    Thanks buddy my system settings now looks like its screaming at me but it's nice on most other screens x) easier for me to see though I suppose xD thanks again man
    The font works? How?
    2012-01-26 10:41 PM
    The font works? How?
    There's two ways; bytafont or replacing your system fonts. I don't use bytafont, so I dunno how it works, but I'm assuming you just drag that folder into a bytafont theme folder or something like that... What I prefer to do though, is replace the system fonts since it saves ram. Warning: I don't recommend doing this if you're a new jailbreaker, since theres the very very slim chance that you do something wrong and won't know how to your system... Assuming you want to stay on the safe side xD That said, if you go into system/library/fonts/fonts(? I don't know what it's called but there's only one folder in there so... :P) you'll see a bunch of .ttc and .ttf files. Take the fonts from the downloaded folder (hey look, they're already properly named and everything!) and put it in there. Make backups of your old .ttf/.ttc files, in case you want to use them later or your file is corrupted or something. Now, what I found was that the Helvetica.ttc and the HelveticaNeue.ttc didn't replace anything. There's actually another set named _H_Helvetica.ttc and _H_HelveticaNeue.ttc; these might just be an iPod thing but if you find that your fonts aren't replacing a file, it's probably named something different.

The risk here is very very minimal, like practically nonexistent, but you never know x) g'lucks :]
    2012-01-26 11:08 PM
    Just done a month ago I have also put the link, anyway caches are done when you use the app so you can originally modify them through images inside bitesms.app
    Where is this link to your biteSMS theme?
    2012-01-26 11:13 PM
    There's two ways; bytafont or replacing your system fonts. I don't use bytafont, so I dunno how it works, but I'm assuming you just drag that folder into a bytafont theme folder or something like that... What I prefer to do though, is replace the system fonts since it saves ram. Warning: I don't recommend doing this if you're a new jailbreaker, since theres the very very slim chance that you do something wrong and won't know how to your system... Assuming you want to stay on the safe side xD That said, if you go into system/library/fonts/fonts(? I don't know what it's called but there's only one folder in there so... :P) you'll see a bunch of .ttc and .ttf files. Take the fonts from the downloaded folder (hey look, they're already properly named and everything!) and put it in there. Make backups of your old .ttf/.ttc files, in case you want to use them later or your file is corrupted or something. Now, what I found was that the Helvetica.ttc and the HelveticaNeue.ttc didn't replace anything. There's actually another set named _H_Helvetica.ttc and _H_HelveticaNeue.ttc; these might just be an iPod thing but if you find that your fonts aren't replacing a file, it's probably named something different.

The risk here is very very minimal, like practically nonexistent, but you never know x) g'lucks :]
    the directory for use with Bytafont is User/Library/MyFonts
    2012-01-26 11:13 PM
    OS7:Revive-img_0193.jpg
    Playing around with QuickDo and shifted things up on my lockscreen. Probably just going back to the inegrated lockscreen just thought i'd share. Wasn't sure how to get rid of those icon shadows
    2012-01-26 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD