The iPod Tile is darker because of a hardcode in the media controls. Only end can fix it, but I think the intention was so that you could see the controls even if it's a white album cover :P as for your tile colors not changing, are you on 2.1.2? Did you replace your dylib with the one end posted a few pages back after installing os7:revive from Cydia? Cuz the tile color is a known bug from 2.1.1 that may or may not have been fixed in the Cydia release. Other then that, I have no clue x) cheers

Edit: oh wait it's not saving AFTER a respring? That's... Odd... I've never had that happen before :S
    Nice one thanks!!

END?? END!! END!?!?!??!?!

Please do this tile without the dark tinge!! please please!!
    2012-01-27 12:30 AM
    for anyone whos not using my UI with winterboard and wants the status bar transparent like in this screen shot download the sharedartwork file read the readme text document before installing. Not my work but thought id share since i see alot of people in here with the shaded status bar instead of transparent bc they are not using winterboard. Oh and soon i will have the complete WP7 UI ive been working on packed in a shared artwork file and im going to include any additions to the UI like zombians fb UI ErikWithNoC toggles the baner that I ORIGINALLY CREATED lol but jdot1224 fixed his banner icons aswell so we wont need winterboard to slow our device anymore then they should. So any more help with the UI is appreciated just pm me ill clean out my inbox now. And heres the shared artwork file to remove the status bar shade. And a screen shot to prove it works!

OS7:Revive-1.png

Transparent Status Bar [iOS 5.0.1].zip
    2012-01-27 12:31 AM
    for anyone whos not using my UI with winterboard and wants the status bar transparent like in this screen shot download the sharedartwork file read the readme text document before installing. Not my work but thought id share since i see alot of people in here with the shaded status bar instead of transparent bc they are not using winterboard. Oh and soon i will have the complete WP7 UI ive been working on packed in a shared artwork file and im going to include any additions to the UI like zombians fb UI ErikWithNoC toggles the baner that I ORIGINALLY CREATED lol but jdot1224 fixed his banner icons aswell so we wont need winterboard to slow our device anymore then they should. So any more help with the UI is appreciated just pm me ill clean out my inbox now. And heres the shared artwork file to remove the status bar shade. And a screen shot to prove it works!

OS7:Revive-1.png

Transparent Status Bar [iOS 5.0.1].zip
    Omg thanks so much dude! Gonna go try this out x) i cant wait for you to release the full version lol xD i have a request though: please don't use numbers for the wifi signal I really like the bars that you made x) other than that, awesome work with the theme

Oh also, how did u unpack the .artwork?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-27 at 12:58 AM.
    2012-01-27 12:48 AM
    from Might01: Have you checked your permissions on the folder as posted several pages back?
    Make sure you have it set to Owner: mobile
    Permissions: Read Write Execute
    Or 0775.
    I'm using ifunbox to ssh to my device.

greetings..

I checked all permissions.And all of them is allowed..
    2012-01-27 01:16 AM
    Omg thanks so much dude! Gonna go try this out x) i cant wait for you to release the full version lol xD i have a request though: please don't use numbers for the wifi signal I really like the bars that you made x) other than that, awesome work with the theme

Oh also, how did u unpack the .artwork?
    I already fixed that I'm using the wp7 status bar icons and I made them white on both screens. And you need python 2.7.2 program to do this.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-27 at 01:21 AM.
    2012-01-27 01:18 AM
    Hows about this.
    Segoe Font.rar

Already asked before, Let's wait for End to do his magic.

Have you checked your permissions on the folder as posted several pages back?
    Make sure you have it set to Owner: mobile
    Permissions: Read Write Execute
    Or 0775.
    I'm using ifunbox to ssh to my device.
    greetings..

I checked all permissions.And all of them is allowed..
    2012-01-27 01:19 AM
    Hi, Just a bit of feedback on your mod.
    just tried the status bar mod and unfortunately it changes mine to a murky green color with no status bar icons.
    Did a respring and a reboot to be sure.

Please dont see this as a complaint, I think your work is excellent, it is merely to aid others who may want to try and install it.
    I just thought I would give it a go on my 3gs.

For anyone else trying this mod - please bear in mind im on ios 5.0.1 but on 3gs.
    2012-01-27 01:25 AM
    just tried the status bar mod and unfortunately it changes mine to a murky green color with no status bar icons.

Please dont see this as a complaint, I think your work is excellent, it is merely to aid others who may want to try and install it.

For anyone else trying this mod - please bear in mind im on ios 5.0.1 but on 3gs.
    Maybe it's a 3GS thing? I'm on ipt4 and it's working perfectly :] maybe try downloading again and try again, just in case your downloads corrupted or something?
    2012-01-27 01:31 AM
    Maybe it's a 3GS thing? I'm on ipt4 and it's working perfectly :] maybe try downloading again and try again, just in case your downloads corrupted or something?
    Im pretty sure it is the fact Im on 3gs, Mine is called Shared.artwork not [email protected]k so after renaming it and trying the result wasnt as expected. Shame but Never mind.
    2012-01-27 01:46 AM
    Finally found where the pop up backgrounds are for biteSMS

Attachment 562535Attachment 562536Attachment 562537Attachment 562538

Attachment 562539
    Could you share?
    2012-01-27 01:46 AM
    Im pretty sure it is the fact Im on 3gs, Mine is called Shared.artwork not [email protected]k so after renaming it and trying the result wasnt as expected. Shame but Never mind.
    Ok :S while doing my own research on unpacking artworks I came across an article that said that the new iDevices have [email protected], with properly labelled pngs, and older idevices had an artwork where the pngs were numbered instead of named. I think that's where the problem is? X) maybe there can be an older iDevices version after ilovemyiphone4 finishes this one (if he feels like it xD) lol :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-27 at 01:54 AM.
    2012-01-27 01:51 AM

the mod im using i havent released yet and i only modded it for iphone4 or ipod touch 4g and ip4s users i will have someone here resize and pack for 3gs users when im done.

Ok :S while doing my own research on unpacking artworks I came across an article that said that the new iDevices have [email protected]k, with properly labelled pngs, and older idevices had an artwork where the pngs were numbered instead of named. I think that's where the problem is? X) maybe there can be an older iDevices version after ilovemyiphone4 finishes this one (if he feels like it xD) lol :]
    this shared artwork file isnt mine and its only for the status bar to be transparent and if he read the readme text document hed of seen it says it was done on iphone 4.
    2012-01-27 02:08 AM
    the mod im using i havent released yet and i only modded it for iphone4 or ipod touch 4g and ip4s users i will have someone here resize and pack for 3gs users when im done.

this shared artwork file isnt mine and its only for the status bar to be transparent and if he read the readme text document hed of seen it says it was done on iphone 4.
    As i said in the previous post - I wasnt criticising your work. Just highlighting to anyone else on 3 gs its not compatible. I apologise sincerely for overlooking the fact that youd already stated that. Regards.
    2012-01-27 02:35 AM
    As i said in the previous post - I wasnt criticising your work. Just highlighting to anyone else on 3 gs its not compatible. I apologise sincerely for overlooking the fact that youd already stated that. Regards.
    wasnt mad at you bro so you dont have to appologize.
    2012-01-27 02:45 AM
    Where can I find the app that reads your current ram usage when I'm running this? I think my setup must be taking one hell of a hit because of all my animation because some of my apps stutter when I run them. I might have to tweak some things.
    2012-01-27 02:55 AM
    Where is this link to your biteSMS theme?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ehzjhexxo71w1hf
    2012-01-27 03:03 AM
    Where can I find the app that reads your current ram usage when I'm running this? I think my setup must be taking one hell of a hit because of all my animation because some of my apps stutter when I run them. I might have to tweak some things.
    SBSettings has the option of trading your am/pm for your free ram.
    2012-01-27 03:23 AM
    Anyone know the name of the Red notification pop up that comes up in your top bar and where it's located in Facebook.app? I seem to have deleted it while moving over the Facebook theme :S
    2012-01-27 05:20 AM
    thanks bro but i was thinking of making 'Contact Group Tile' where you can put 4 images, each time it flips it shows new image as your tile will be more helpful & close
    to Wp7 look alike tile what you say.
    I have this working now with four tiles......give me a little while to get it together and i'll post what i have......
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-27 05:25 AM

I wanted to see how far I could take my CUBE design

Do you think I went too Far.......

bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

2012-01-27 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD