Heres my current set up. Apologies for the poor quality video its my first ever!
    Thanks go out to everyone who provided tiles including End, BCS for the cube and Nepoznati for the white tiles, and thanks to the forum for teaching how to mod.
    Nice job with your setup Looks Great
    2012-01-28 02:55 PM
    Heres my current set up. Apologies for the poor quality video its my first ever!
    Thanks go out to everyone who provided tiles including End, BCS for the cube and Nepoznati for the white tiles, and thanks to the forum for teaching how to mod.
    Can you post your facebook and twitter tiles?
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-28 at 03:01 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-28 02:59 PM
    Hi Nepoznati my friend

Absolutley fantastic, just the ticket. Thanks for all your help. Once im finished im gonna attempt to load a video of all my mods and I will be sure to pass the credits to you and all others who have helped. Regards
    Thank you my friend you're welcome !
    2012-01-28 03:08 PM
    Hi, to save time if you go back a couple of pages tis the ones that Nepoznati posted for everyone.
    Regards.
    2012-01-28 03:17 PM
    How do you use categories? Is that on the main screen, or the Apps screen?
    Categories is an app from Cydia. Essentially, it makes a folder of other apps. when you get it, and you create a folder, an icon appears on your home screen (or in this theme, the list to the right) that's named what you named it. So if you made a folder named "games", you would have a new icon named "games". You can then make tiles and pin this folder because te system treats it like an app.
    2012-01-28 03:43 PM
    Another concept I am playing around with

Just wanted to give you a peek

This is running on my iPod Touch 4G, I left the free memory display on for this demonstration

Do you like ??

I still cant believe it That cube look like it floats above the screen too!!! I belive you when you say MAGIC, just amazing !!!
    are you done teasing us now and gonna release any of your new mods???
    2012-01-28 03:55 PM
    Categories is an app from Cydia. Essentially, it makes a folder of other apps. when you get it, and you create a folder, an icon appears on your home screen (or in this theme, the list to the right) that's named what you named it. So if you made a folder named "games", you would have a new icon named "games". You can then make tiles and pin this folder because te system treats it like an app.
    Thanks very much! Very useful for this theme. Will finally install it this weekend.
    2012-01-28 04:21 PM
    Hi Everyone, fairly new here and wanted to thank you guys for the AWESOME OS7 Revive theme, absolutely love it, running on my iPhone 4s
    If I may ask, for the photos tile, can I choose another photo album such as camera roll, etc instead of photo stream?
    If so, can you explain how I do that, looked thru everything and cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.
    TY again in advance!
    John
    2012-01-28 04:22 PM
    Just to check - I'm guessing FolderEnhancer doesn't really work with this theme?
    2012-01-28 04:33 PM
    Great job! Except no more Unicode support after release 2.1, or am I missing something?
    2012-01-28 04:43 PM
    Hi Everyone, fairly new here and wanted to thank you guys for the AWESOME OS7 Revive theme, absolutely love it, running on my iPhone 4s
    If I may ask, for the photos tile, can I choose another photo album such as camera roll, etc instead of photo stream?
    If so, can you explain how I do that, looked thru everything and cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.
    TY again in advance!
    John
    The default is both camera roll and photostream. I'm not sure what folder photostream is, but I think end mentioned before that it draws photos from DCIM/100APPLE as well as DCIM/101APPLE, which are the camera rolls of iPods and iPhones respectively (I think)
    2012-01-28 05:34 PM
    The default is both camera roll and photostream. I'm not sure what folder photostream is, but I think end mentioned before that it draws photos from DCIM/100APPLE as well as DCIM/101APPLE, which are the camera rolls of iPods and iPhones respectively (I think)
    TY.......here's an issue I am finding however.......if I clear out my iCloud/photo stream album there are no photos found anymore by the tile so I'm assuming its only for the photo stream folder at this point??
    2012-01-28 05:36 PM
    Hello fishywishy
    can u share ur OS7 folder
    Last edited by cap10turki; 2012-01-28 at 06:07 PM.
    2012-01-28 06:00 PM
    Hi, to save time if you go back a couple of pages tis the ones that Nepoznati posted for everyone.
    Regards.
    Yeah, I understand. But I've only got access to my phone right now and didn't really wanna download 15mb of stuff for just two tiles. I'll wait till I get home tonight.
    Thanks anyway.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-28 06:27 PM
    Hey guys, can anyone explain how to remove the name of the app on its tile? i have games pinned and since they are in default state, the icon for the game is the tile but cuz my font color for the tiles is black, its overlapping and looks bad. i know this is possible just dont know how to do it :/
    2012-01-28 07:04 PM
    Hey guys, can anyone explain how to remove the name of the app on its tile? i have games pinned and since they are in default state, the icon for the game is the tile but cuz my font color for the tiles is black, its overlapping and looks bad. i know this is possible just dont know how to do it :/
    You would have to create a folder for it and edit the info.plist to leave the tile name blank. Do you know how to name the folders?
    2012-01-28 07:34 PM
    has ilovemyiPhone4 released the final version of his WP7 WB theme yet? not sure if I might have missed it...
    2012-01-28 07:39 PM
    First I want to thank all you guys for your help. Im pretty content with this design so I shall keep it like this for a while. The only tile I couldn't find was the one for Instagram. If anyone need that let me know. I also don't use "PlayMe" anymore. I purchased the "Muzik" app from iTunes. The crack one kept crashing but here is my set up. Thanks Everyone !

Last edited by Tremaine2421; 2012-01-28 at 08:18 PM.
    2012-01-28 08:05 PM
    You would have to create a folder for it and edit the info.plist to leave the tile name blank. Do you know how to name the folders?
    yea, its the Bundle Identifier, com.___.___ right? and if i create the info.plist, what do i have to write to make the tile name blank??
    2012-01-28 08:28 PM
    Dude, you really need to share your tiles. Looks awesome! please
    2012-01-28 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD