like that new banner endfinity looks sick! a real OS7 feel
    Haha, thanks. The font I used is the official WP7 font, integrating that into the theme would be another thing on my list
    2011-09-04 03:00 AM
    here you go birdy 69

colorkeyboard.zip

i mean birdy89...if you dont know the files go in var/mobile/library/keyboard/colorkeyboard and pops folder extract the black pops into pops folder and themes take the out the dark black macbook and place it in themes folder and go to settings click on theme and hit save respring

Haha, thanks. The font I used is the official WP7 font, integrating that into the theme would be another thing on my list
    whats the name of that font is it the Segoe_WP font? bc the label names from the Segoe_WP dont look like yours

im using caviar dreams font looks good with it too
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-09-04 at 03:20 AM.
    2011-09-04 03:09 AM
    whats the name of that font is it the Segoe_WP font? bc the label names from the Segoe_WP dont look like yours

im using caviar dreams font looks good with it too
    Yeah, that's the one. They probably don't look alike because I there are 10 different types of Segoe_WP.. There's Segoe_WP and Segoe_WPN, both have light, bold, semilight and semibold options. Chose light for the banner, don't know which one is used for the icon labels on WP7. Right now I'm using Helvetica Neue UltraLight, goes pretty well with the theme, too
    2011-09-04 03:41 AM
    I almost bought a windows phone just cause I liked the theme and the UI so much
    2011-09-04 04:18 AM
    I posted a UI a few pages back that goes good with the theme but like i had been buggin endfinity to help out with i think black page backgrounds like the zune hubs has would make it even better
    2011-09-04 04:54 AM
    I posted a UI a few pages back that goes good with the theme but like i had been buggin endfinity to help out with i think black page backgrounds like the zune hubs has would make it even better
    give it to me _
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/
    2011-09-04 05:36 AM
    I finally got this to work but can someone help have the mail badges match the badges I have? I dl the theme from Cydia and overwrited my os7lib from this theme from my previous os7 theme from os7 mods theme. And also I forgot how to do the transparent icons. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315108168.821678.jpg  
    2011-09-04 05:51 AM
    I finally got this to work but can someone help have the mail badges match the badges I have? I dl the theme from Cydia and overwrited my os7lib from this theme from my previous os7 theme from os7 mods theme. And also I forgot how to do the transparent icons. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    my guess would be that you either need the mail tile to go with them or the psd for them tiles
    2011-09-04 05:53 AM
    do you think i could just delete the theme and just reinstall everything? are the badges on this theme show up wit the numbers? its not like my badges?
    2011-09-04 06:00 AM
    the little box that the badge is in its part of the image.
    2011-09-04 06:02 AM
    thanks. will try to mess with it and hope to get it to how i had it before
    2011-09-04 06:11 AM
    thanks. will try to mess with it and hope to get it to how i had it before
    i would do it for you if it was not 5am where i am haha
    2011-09-04 06:13 AM
    lol. id appreciate it but ill try and do what i can. if ANYTHING ill pm u lol. but its fun figuring things out on ur own and all. just wished i made a backup of my os7 theme. it would of been a lot easier! oh and for transparent icons, i forgot how and where they go...

can you just post ur setup? just wanna see how it looks. and do you have a lockscreen to go with it? i dled one from the mods thread but i couldn't get it to work correctly with lockinfo.... and have do you get a lot of safe modes wit this? seems once i got it working after a reboot it would go into safe mode
    2011-09-04 06:16 AM
    user/library/os7/images
    2011-09-04 06:17 AM
    give it to me _
    I already posted it a while ago as few pages back like in the 20 pages

give it to me _
    I posted it on page 26
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-09-04 at 06:57 AM.
    2011-09-04 06:54 AM
    not sure if you have sorted your badge problem but i think it is because you have a winter board theme enabled under it
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2011-09-04 12:48 PM
    Hey can someone make me a ebay and a better ********** tile
    2011-09-04 04:18 PM
    i have a good request for you end , could you try to enable a way so we could use categories or categoriesSB in OS7 .
    so we could had folders to main menu tile !!!.
    it could be a good replacement for the moment in waiting for future hub ???.

and i dont have any problem testing your betas for 5.0 even if im on 4.3.3 as i dont have any problem or bug with the current build .
    2011-09-04 05:37 PM
    i have a good request for you end , could you try to enable a way so we could use categories or categoriesSB in OS7 .

and i dont have any problem testing your betas for 5.0 even if im on 4.3.3 as i dont have any problem or bug with the current build .
    as its been said this will not be developed for IOS 4. no more updates till IOS5
    2011-09-04 05:41 PM

I assumed that categories worked. I know for sure that categoriesSB didn't work but I used categories in wynd's build. If it doesn't work there's really nothing I can do about it, or at least the work wouldn't be worth it, consediring that I'll be developing hubs anyways.

About the new releases, as Pig said, no new ones until iOS5.

EDIT: I can confirm that categories works fine, just tested it
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-09-04 at 06:05 PM.
    2011-09-04 05:56 PM
8,329 ... 1725262728293777127 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD