2012-01-29 07:14 PM
    Erik, on which page can I find your ColorBanner version? Do u know?
    It was on Page 250. Here you are:

Guess what just came out on Cydia?

ColorBanner! It allows you to change the color of the text on those notifications finally! I used Jdot's files he posted awhile back (searched the thread) and had to make a custom theme for ColorBanner as well (if you don't select a theme in ColorBanner you get this annoying pop up everytime you get a notification).

To get this to work follow these steps:

1. Buy ColorBanner in Cydia (yes its a paid application)
    2. Download this folder: OS7 Revive Red Notifications.zip
    3. Open the folder and go to "Stock Notification Banner (Thanks Jdot1224)"
    4. SSH into your phone and drop the contents of that folder into System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app (BE SURE TO BACKUP FILES FIRST)
    5. Open the "Notification Icons" folder
    6. I only 4 so far. Drop each of the icons from the folders into the corresponding app in Var/Stash/Applications (the calendar one would go into MobileCal.app) BACKUP FIRST!
    7. Open the "ColorBanner" folder
    8. SSH into your phone and navigate to Library/ColorBanner (NOTE: The very first Library at the start of the hierarchy, not the one with OS7)
    9. Drop the folder "WP7 Red.banner" into that folder (there should be a bunch of other themes there)
    10. Go to your settings and select ColorBanner
    11. Enable it (derp)
    12. Select "WP7 Red" as the theme and "White" as the font color
    13. Respring
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-29 07:17 PM
    What does the RAM setting on SBsettings tell you? Im kinda confused I thought it was better to have more ram free, im at like 250 with no apps open. But i see some people comment saying they are at 50 in a postive way.
    2012-01-29 07:23 PM
    Hi guys thanks for posting and making such an incredible theme. I remember the original in 2010 I had a perfect setup then which used HTML lock screen with weather on it. Anyone know how to edit this "integrated" lock screen?

Thanks, but I have a problem. If i leave the phone to turn itself off into standby, when i go back on the lock screen is not showing and I cant do anything. If i slide put he lock screen appears but then it crashes and respring. Is there something I'm missing? This is the integrated lock screen version.

Thanks!
    2012-01-29 07:43 PM
    What does the RAM setting on SBsettings tell you? Im kinda confused I thought it was better to have more ram free, im at like 250 with no apps open. But i see some people comment saying they are at 50 in a postive way.
    The RAM tells you the free RAM available. I don't recall anybody saying that 50mb was good... xD maybe they gained 50mb? Anyways, theres 2 types of people here: people with iPhone4/4s-es, and people with iTouch4 and older iPhones. The iPhone4/4s has 512mb of ram built-in, and the iTouch and older iPhones have 256mb (as far as I know). The apple system takes up about 150mb. Hope that helps you understand where you stand on the ram issue :] (I would be crying in joy if i had 250mb of free ram, but I'm on an iPod so... xD)

Hi guys thanks for posting and making such an incredible theme. I remember the original in 2010 I had a perfect setup then which used HTML lock screen with weather on it. Anyone know how to edit this "integrated" lock screen?

Thanks, but I have a problem. If i leave the phone to turn itself off into standby, when i go back on the lock screen is not showing and I cant do anything. If i slide put he lock screen appears but then it crashes and respring. Is there something I'm missing? This is the integrated lock screen version.

Thanks!
    You cannot edit the intergrated lockscreen. You can, however, opt to turn off the integrated lockscreen and use a winterboard lockscreen of your choice.

What's your problem, exactly? You can't unlock your phone? So, you lock it, and then when you press the button... Nothing shows up? Or do you see the lockscreen, and then you swipe it up, and it sends you into a respring?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-29 at 08:01 PM.
    2012-01-29 07:57 PM
    It was on Page 250. Here you are:
    Thank you very much sir, and great work!!
    2012-01-29 08:03 PM
    Anybody know which things are safe to set <false /> in the N81AP.plist for an iPod touch? I'm too scared to edit much except the name ;_;
    2012-01-29 08:15 PM
    You cannot edit the intergrated lockscreen. You can, however, opt to turn off the integrated lockscreen and use a winterboard lockscreen of your choice.

What's your problem, exactly? You can't unlock your phone? So, you lock it, and then when you press the button... Nothing shows up? Or do you see the lockscreen, and then you swipe it up, and it sends you into a respring?
    Ah i see. I'll stick with this lock screen its great.

Well if i manually lock the phone it works fine. Like i press the lock button, then if i press home or lock button again it shows the lock screen i expect. If i leave the phone for 2 mins so it locks itself, if i then press home or lock it doesn't show the lock screen but it shows where it was previously on the homepage. I cut use anything there and after i swipe on it a few times the lock screen will then "close" it will swipe downwards as if i was letting it drop. That then if i try and unswipe it goes and resprings.

Seems to be fine though if i manually lock it.
    2012-01-29 08:25 PM
    Me an a dar la semana que viene un nokia lumia 800, intentare aportar lo que pueda
    2012-01-29 08:29 PM
    Ah i see. I'll stick with this lock screen its great.

Well if i manually lock the phone it works fine. Like i press the lock button, then if i press home or lock button again it shows the lock screen i expect. If i leave the phone for 2 mins so it locks itself, if i then press home or lock it doesn't show the lock screen but it shows where it was previously on the homepage. I cut use anything there and after i swipe on it a few times the lock screen will then "close" it will swipe downwards as if i was letting it drop. That then if i try and unswipe it goes and resprings.

Seems to be fine though if i manually lock it.
    I've never heard of that problem before have you tried manually locking it again when that happens? Maybe that'll make it unlockable again... Other then that, I don't think anyone's come across this problem before :S
    2012-01-29 08:31 PM
    I've never heard of that problem before have you tried manually locking it again when that happens? Maybe that'll make it unlockable again... Other then that, I don't think anyone's come across this problem before :S
    it happened to me hence why i stopped using the LS version... I've got my phone passcode locked so I dunno if that made a difference :S I never noticed if it happened with auto-lock or manually locking it, but the LS would just hang/freeze, and I wouldn't be able to swipe or anything - happened whether I pressed home button to unlock or sleep button.
    2012-01-29 08:34 PM
    Me an a dar la semana que viene un nokia lumia 800, intentare aportar lo que pueda
    Lol, thank God there's Google Translate xD
    2012-01-29 08:41 PM
    it happened to me hence why i stopped using the LS version... I've got my phone passcode locked so I dunno if that made a difference :S I never noticed if it happened with auto-lock or manually locking it, but the LS would just hang/freeze, and I wouldn't be able to swipe or anything - happened whether I pressed home button to unlock or sleep button.
    Oh, yeah, the passcode messes with the lockscreen... =P You either have to remove the passcode or use the no-ls dylib.

Lol, thank God there's Google Translate xD
    I still don't understand... So he's getting a lumia 800 and he's going to help with this theme? Thats the best translation I could come up with x)
    2012-01-29 09:08 PM
    Oh, yeah, the passcode messes with the lockscreen... =P You either have to remove the passcode or use the no-ls dylib.
    yep, so no LS for me it is

I still don't understand... So he's getting a lumia 800 and he's going to help with this theme? Thats the best translation I could come up with x)
    same here, i think that's what he meant lol
    2012-01-29 09:12 PM
    I don't know if anyone's brought this up yet, but could we implement a search bar or quick-launch area on top on the second page where the apps are? I find it tedious to scroll through the apps to find what i need. Just a suggestion and disregard if someone's mentioned it before.
    2012-01-29 09:21 PM
    I don't know if anyone's brought this up yet, but could we implement a search bar or quick-launch area on top on the second page where the apps are? I find it tedious to scroll through the apps to find what i need. Just a suggestion and disregard if someone's mentioned it before.
    I think if we had hubs, this wouldn't be too much of a problem, or maybe some alphabetical ordering... but a search bar would be cool too :]
    2012-01-29 09:25 PM
    came up many times before...

think End meant he wanted to make something like alphabetic-quicksearch (so you can jump to the letter the app your trying to find begins with) but i dont know, anyway, we'll see what he is going to do, but as we know him, he'll make something really close to what microsoft made
    2012-01-29 09:28 PM
    came up many times before...

think End meant he wanted to make something like alphabetic-quicksearch (so you can jump to the letter the app your trying to find begins with) but i dont know, anyway, we'll see what he is going to do, but as we know him, he'll make something really close to what microsoft made
    does WP7 have a quick search app function? I've only ever seen people scroll through that endless list like us... xD
    2012-01-29 09:35 PM
    Apparently vacation doesn't cure iAddiction. So here you go, an update:

And 3.0 will have a search bar for the app list
    2012-01-29 09:40 PM
    Apparently vacation doesn't cure iAddiction. So here you go, an update:

And 3.0 will have a search bar for the app list
    Awesome! And tilting tiles!
    2012-01-29 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD