Apparently vacation doesn't cure iAddiction. So here you go, an update:

And 3.0 will have a search bar for the app list
    Looks awesome! Hope you enjoy Australia like your calendar says
    2012-01-29 10:00 PM
    Ayudare con el nokia lumia porque le sacare datos, colores, animaciones etc...
    Por lo menos intentare hacerlo xD

Y, alguien me podria ayudar con el tema de la app "muzik" ??? El problema qu tengo con ella es que la descargo bien con el **********, se instala y al abrirla se me cierra sola, ay alguna solucion a eso? He intentado volver a descargarla, descargar otras versiones de la misma pero nada de eso funciona

Con el instayous, esque no se por que han salido esas estrellitas xD
    Last edited by serfer; 2012-01-29 at 10:13 PM.
    2012-01-29 10:09 PM
    hi im looking for feedbacks from ilovemyiphone4 transparent status bar. Has anyone attempted to do it? and is it hard to try?
    2012-01-29 10:15 PM
    Ayudare con el nokia lumia porque le sacare datos, colores, animaciones etc...
    Por lo menos intentare hacerlo xD

Y, alguien me podria ayudar con el tema de la app "muzik" ??? El problema qu tengo con ella es que la descargo bien con el **********, se instala y al abrirla se me cierra sola, ay alguna solucion a eso? He intentado volver a descargarla, descargar otras versiones de la misma pero nada de eso funciona

Con el instayous, esque no se por que han salido esas estrellitas xD

A mi me paso lo mismo al principio, lo que pasa que las versiones que hay ahi no son compatibles con el IOS 5, la compre desde la appstore y jala muy bien creeme no te arrepentiras, y no esta cara jeje
    2012-01-29 10:15 PM

just as awesome as everytime when you throw out something!

so how far are you with rewriting it?

oh and it's great that you even post us a glimpse of something new to expect out of your vacations!
    2012-01-29 10:16 PM
    Where can I find additional icons (camera, maps, cydia, etc) all of then can be seen on 1st page of this topic but after instalation - I dont have any of these. Thanks a lot for future help.
    2012-01-29 10:21 PM
    hi im looking for feedbacks from ilovemyiphone4 transparent status bar. Has anyone attempted to do it? and is it hard to try?
    Do you mean the [email protected] file? I have it on right now, and it works perfectly :] all you have to do is replace your old [email protected] file with the new one (make a backup first!), and respring/reboot.

Where can I find additional icons (camera, maps, cydia, etc) all of then can be seen on 1st page of this topic but after instalation - I dont have any of these. Thanks a lot for future help.
    I believe ilovemyiphone4 posted up his os7 folder just a few pages back.
    2012-01-29 10:22 PM
    Ok vilchispedia, mañana mismo m pillo una tarjeta itunes jejej
    Y con la animacion de fotos?? Por que no se me mueve de manera que la foto se vea entera y luego cambie, esque ami se me desvanece, disculpa si hago tantas preguntas perk no estoy muy acostumbrado a estas cosas xD. Y lo ultimo, siempre he querido saber que es "LOL" xD
    2012-01-29 10:25 PM
    Oh, yeah, the passcode messes with the lockscreen... =P You either have to remove the passcode or use the no-ls dylib.

I still don't understand... So he's getting a lumia 800 and he's going to help with this theme? Thats the best translation I could come up with x)
    I have no lock pass enabled. But i do still have notifications showing on the lock screen (i didn't yet turn them all off, could that be it?)
    2012-01-29 10:25 PM
    I believe ilovemyiphone4 posted up his os7 folder just a few pages back.
    I found his link, but I kindda noobie here - could you ell me please where shall I put what I just downloaded?
    2012-01-29 10:28 PM
    Serfer lo de la animacion de fotos ya viene en la ultima version del OS7 de Cydia, ve si tienes la ultima actualizacion, ya que ese problema tenia con versiones anteriores, pero con la nueva ya se hace la animacion de las fotos que tengas en el Carrete o desde straming y lo de LOL es en ingles lot of laugh, es decir reirse a carcajadas, son abreviaturas que se usan mucho en internet xD jeje, y descuida, igual me ha pasado que tengo dudas jeje
    2012-01-29 10:35 PM
    I have no lock pass enabled. But i do still have notifications showing on the lock screen (i didn't yet turn them all off, could that be it?)
    No, notifications shouldn't be disturbing the lockscreen. Did you respring?
    2012-01-29 10:46 PM
    Ok, muchisimas gracias, pero a mi lo de las fotos es que se me descanecen, mañana subo un video a youtube y lo pongo para que lo veas y no cres que estaria de p.m. Que se currasen aunque sea poco a poco por ejemplo el menu de los contactos para que sea igual que los de los windows phone 7?? O que podamos mover nosotros los azulejos donde queramos no ir de uno en uno ??
    2012-01-29 10:48 PM
    Theres a folder in var/mobile/library/OS7 named Tiles. Open up the zip package, and find the tiles folder in there as well. Take whichever tiles you would like to use from the zip folder (the entire folder, like com.xxx.xxxx) and put it in your OS7 tiles folder. After that, you just respring and they should be working.
    2012-01-29 10:48 PM
    No, notifications shouldn't be disturbing the lockscreen. Did you respring?
    Done everything i can think of. When it happens, i have to make it crash to get out of it or I'm stuck. Meh i guess i'll live with it for now its not that bad. I'll just manually lock it then it doesn't happen.
    2012-01-29 10:51 PM
    it happened to me hence why i stopped using the LS version... I've got my phone passcode locked so I dunno if that made a difference :S I never noticed if it happened with auto-lock or manually locking it, but the LS would just hang/freeze, and I wouldn't be able to swipe or anything - happened whether I pressed home button to unlock or sleep button.

Exact same problem I get, sure it's cos of the pass code on iPhone conflicting somewhere, I am now using without lock screen and only crashed once all day so am happy for now.

Hope someone can rise the issue with lock screen at some point.
    2012-01-29 10:51 PM
    Alguien podria poner el info plist de su mobileslideshows?? Porfabor
    2012-01-29 11:07 PM
    It's not concept photo

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ack-white.html

i need help to have this in OS 7Revive
    Not meant in a bad way.....it's actually more of a compliment..It looks too good to be real! Nice job.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-29 11:12 PM
    Ok so I've been using the HTC weather widget, and can't help but notice its very low definition. the actually images have a better quality then the ones the widget reads. I tried changing up the code, to make it pick the images in their real definition but i was unsuccessful. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear em!
    sorry for late reply...

I am working on it

before
    OS7:Revive-008-1.png

after
    OS7:Revive-008.png

if you like to test - let me know
    2012-01-29 11:23 PM

Looks great man, can't wait to use it myself! That search bar should be handy as well. Did you try to put the Letter categories in the app list (like on WP7 there will be an 'A' above all the apps that start with 'A' and if you click it you can chose a letter to get to that section)? I thought it looked kinda ugly in a few videos I saw, but just throwing it out there. Really great work End!

Also, I wish I could vacation to Australia
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-01-29 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD