can anyone put their info plist slideshow please? I need
    2012-01-30 09:38 PM
    How do you get the slideshow tile to only display album or camera roll pics?
    End can you make this an integrated option next time? Because I can't delete Icloud pics and I don't want all my pics showing up on the slideshow. I'm pretty sure it's taking pics from Icloud right now because I deleted them from the camera roll.
    2012-01-30 10:28 PM
    Does anyone have a direct link to 2.1.2?
    2012-01-30 10:31 PM
    Does anyone have a direct link to 2.1.2?
    OS7 2.1.2.zip
    2012-01-30 10:34 PM
    Hey, Anyone That Can Help. I uninstalled Winterboard because I heard that it helps drain the battery. I was using the os7 lock screen anyways. The only thing I liked was the UI sounds. Do anybody know where I can put this theme directly under the ios7 theme?? I'm using the 4s so I know the directory is not the same as most.
    2012-01-30 11:25 PM
    Hey, Anyone That Can Help. I uninstalled Winterboard because I heard that it helps drain the battery. I was using the os7 lock screen anyways. The only thing I liked was the UI sounds. Do anybody know where I can put this theme directly under the ios7 theme?? I'm using the 4s so I know the directory is not the same as most.
    If you want to use the sounds without winterboard, you're going to need to find and replace the original sound files.
    2012-01-30 11:39 PM
    System/library/audio/uisounds then respring. For ringtones just drop on ringtones folder when you ssh into your device.
    2012-01-31 12:35 AM
    If you want to use the sounds without winterboard, you're going to need to find and replace the original sound files.
    Just backup the sound files with ifile, and navigate to system/library/audio/UISounds and replace. Mail incoming and outgoing are easily evident... Beep-Beep is the charge plugin sound, RecievedMessage is for default SMS, SentMessage is the swoosh-air sound when you send an SMS, tock is the keyboard sound, and lock is the "clink" locking sound.

By the way, does anyone know what the sq_lock, alarm, tock beep-beep and alarm files are? They're like secret sound files, I assume they're for Apple devs lol. They sound like an old school video game, I use some of them, but generally keyboard sounds get annoying.

Also, one request, does anyone have the original WP7 keyboard press sound? In my opinion when I used my friends, it sounded better than the iOS keyboard clicks.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-31 at 12:43 AM.
    2012-01-31 12:38 AM
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!
    Just loaded, adjusted the locale and fahrenheit

HTC weather Hub
    reworked - better photo quality - and size fit

Attachment 563189
    Attachment 563190
    credits also to homokimark.

Anja31_2.zip

to change your location go to Libary/wydget.js
    localStorage.setItem("zipCode", "GMXX0090");

celcius to fahrenheit you can switch also at Libary/wydget.js
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p="; change it to f

If u like it - a thanks is wellcome

a version without the "HTC" logo will come in a few days
    2012-01-31 12:55 AM
    Does anyone remember what page the different color sms bubbles were posted on?
    2012-01-31 01:16 AM
    Does anyone remember what page the different color sms bubbles were posted on?

page 261

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6383888
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-01-31 01:22 AM
    To you and Ilovemyiphone4,

Remember when about 20 or so pages back, somebody made the cleaner WP7 SMS tiles? They were inverted for the received text just like WP7 Mango. Did anyone ever recolor and re-release? If not, can you give me the link to them? I'm not positive if it was you who posted these bubbles or not.

Also, if you do have biteSMS or have themed it, do the regular (like the ones you just posted) text bubbles substitute for the popup text bubbles? Or do I need re-sized bubbles? Thanks.
    2012-01-31 01:31 AM
    Thanks everybody for this perfect theme

Download
    OS7 45.rar

Sorry i have test it only on 3gs.
    Please if you have a problem, just post a screenshot
    Love those tiles Petro I like the dark glass overlay with my Black setup

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327971340.961647.jpg

Thanks again!
    2012-01-31 01:54 AM
    Can someone help me with this? It says 3 when it's really 37 degrees in philly.

Love those tiles Petro I like the dark glass overlay with my Black setup

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327971340.961647.jpg

Thanks again!
    Damn man!!! How you got your side like that!? Lol
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327972675.481434.jpg  
    2012-01-31 02:16 AM
    Maybe you have the temp set to C instead of F
    2012-01-31 02:36 AM
    Maybe you have the temp set to C instead of F
    Do you know where to edit it? I don't have a clue
    2012-01-31 02:39 AM
    [QUOTE=Daniel212;6390040]Can someone help me with this? It says 3 when it's really 37 degrees in philly.

TO change temp. to Celcius to fahrenheit you can easily switch the temperature units inside the tile folder. Navigate to the folder Libary, then find the file wydget.js. Use a text editor or Ifile. Scroll down in the code more than halfway.

There are two http yahoo website codes immediately after one another.
    The first one is already set, but doesn't have any effect unless both are set.

The second web address has a c instead of and f. For example:

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

change the letter c to the letter f. Respring!

Us Americans with our own units that the rest of the world doesn't use. Lolhttp://www.modmyi.com/images/icons/icon6.png
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-31 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Better explaination, Color!
    2012-01-31 02:40 AM
    To you and Ilovemyiphone4,

Remember when about 20 or so pages back, somebody made the cleaner WP7 SMS tiles? They were inverted for the received text just like WP7 Mango. Did anyone ever recolor and re-release? If not, can you give me the link to them? I'm not positive if it was you who posted these bubbles or not.

Also, if you do have biteSMS or have themed it, do the regular (like the ones you just posted) text bubbles substitute for the popup text bubbles? Or do I need re-sized bubbles? Thanks.
    im almost done with the UI and im going to include bitesms theme in it i dont use bitesms but ill have to download it to theme and find its directory to theme it and then put it into the UI.

Damn man!!! How you got your side like that!? Lol
    thats a wallpaper if youve downloaded my tiles setup i have wallpapers in there you can use.
    2012-01-31 02:58 AM
    Anyone have any tips on helping me free up RAM space on my 3gs running this theme?
    2012-01-31 03:06 AM
    Anyone have any tips on helping me free up RAM space on my 3gs running this theme?
    theres a trick were you can remove some unused launch daemons and remove unused language packs that speeds up your 3gs a bit. I had done that when i used a 3gs
    2012-01-31 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD