Disable those tweaks you just mentioned one at a time. Disable one and try it for a couple of days, if it doesn't crash, you found your problem. I would try the Move2Unlock first.
    I dont even have Winterboard installed and I never receive crashes unless Im trying to run too much at one time.
    I have 9 Live tiles currently running and maintain 170 RAM and I played Infinity Blade II today for about an hour and never had a problem.
    Did you mean to quote me I was explaining how I fixed my problem not asking for a fix and this theme doesnt use move2unlock
    2012-02-04 03:17 PM
    Hey anyone have their wallpaper transparency work initially then after a few lock screens it doesn't work anymore? I have it selected in the newest OS 7 version but like I said stops working
    2012-02-04 05:16 PM
    Could you just upload the whole theme? ....ohhhh... just noticed something, "Power Off"??? Do tell?

"Power Off"??? = QuickLock 2 Available In: Cydia Price: Free

Download

OS7 2G.rar
    2012-02-04 05:19 PM

"Power Off"??? = QuickLock 2 Available In: Cydia Price: Free

Download

OS7 2G.rar

Thanks for the upload petros, but everytime I try to run this version, my phone just boots in safe mode. Weird, have not had any problems with the other versions.
    2012-02-04 08:32 PM
    Thanks for the upload petros, but everytime I try to run this version, my phone just boots in safe mode. Weird, have not had any problems with the other versions.
    Petros version is not a complete drag and drop as a new OS7 Folder, It was meant to replace the contents of your current OS7 Folder. If you look at the extracted RAR, there is no Tiles.plist, and the Images folder just has the images he replaced, its not the complete Images folder you need to run OS7. Your crashing into safe mode because the rest of the contents of the Images folder is missing.

What you need to do is copy your old Images folder back into the OS7 Folder, and then replace/overwrite the contents with that of Petro's Images folder.
    2012-02-04 08:47 PM
    Ok... I was putting my plist in there but didn't look at the images folder. Duh!!

Ok... everything is fine now except my weather. I have changed both config.js to my correct zip and neither of them are working. Weird.
    nvm... used Yahoo Weather code.. all is well.

Thanks again petros!!!
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-02-04 at 09:15 PM.
    2012-02-04 08:55 PM
    Thanks for the psd Petros

This is what I would up doing with it

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328385967.028895.jpg

I'm loving the bolted on glass overlays for the tile area and the info display area
    2012-02-04 09:05 PM
    Thanks for the psd Petros

This is what I would up doing with it

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328385967.028895.jpg

I'm loving the bolted on glass overlays for the tile area and the info display area
    Hey! How you got your button and side like that!? Sick man!
    2012-02-04 09:13 PM
    Dont think hes sharing those yet. BCS stated in an earlier post that he's getting all the kinks out first. I could be mistaken though.
    2012-02-04 09:17 PM
    Glad you like it

That side info display is part of my next release for this thread when testing is completed. If everything goes as planned I should be able to release it next weekend

The bolt on glass overlay over the tile and info display area are other capabilities my next release will allow for custom modding It works on top of and not behind the OS7 display
    2012-02-04 09:23 PM
    Glad you like it

That side info display is part of my next release for this thread when testing is completed. If everything goes as planned I should be able to release it next weekend

The bolt on glass overlay over the tile and info display area are other capabilities my next release will allow for custom modding It works on top of and not behind the OS7 display
    Can't wait for that! Lol, I'm trying to keep it simple as the WP7 but adding my likes to it, when that is done, this theme will feel complete to me, lol
    Last edited by Daniel212; 2012-02-04 at 10:04 PM.
    2012-02-04 10:02 PM
    Does anyone's music controls on the lockscreen work with anything other than the native music app!?!? Won't work with slacker, tune in radio, etc....That's the one thing that bugs me!
    2012-02-04 10:32 PM
    Does anyone's music controls on the lockscreen work with anything other than the native music app!?!? Won't work with slacker, tune in radio, etc....That's the one thing that bugs me!
    It works with any music app that accesses the native music database. Muzik, for example, works perfectly, because it uses the same library as the native music app. I'm assuming that slaker and tune in do not, which would be why they don't work.

Also, due to the inspiration from 1972petros's calendar, I have modified my smaller one so that it shows time as well

OS7:Revive-newcal.jpg

Thanks for the idea man ^^

Oh btw, if the spacing looks weird to you, it's because I need to leave space for when the clock turns into 2-digit hours :] haven't quite figured out how to make the am/pm move to the side along with the clock, without making it the same sized font as the clock...
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-04 at 10:48 PM.
    2012-02-04 10:41 PM
    I installed OS7 via cydia. I then transferred everything through ssh (The images file as well as the os7.dylib) and the theme is working. I however am missing the option to edit the wallpaper which is usually located under the little arrow that toggles the app list to come up. Any ideas?
    2012-02-04 10:42 PM
    I installed OS7 via cydia. I then transferred everything through ssh (The images file as well as the os7.dylib) and the theme is working. I however am missing the option to edit the wallpaper which is usually located under the little arrow that toggles the app list to come up. Any ideas?
    Did you install OS7, or OS7:revive? Because they're two totally different things.
    2012-02-04 10:44 PM
    Yes I Installed
    OS7 revive. Sorry about that.
    2012-02-04 10:52 PM
    Yes I Installed
    OS7 revive. Sorry about that.
    Ok, well first of all, where did you get your images folder? Can you still click the general area? You might be missing the settings icon, which is unlikely but possible if you replaced your images folder with one that was downloaded from this forum.
    2012-02-04 10:55 PM
    I got my images folder from the BCS customs mango tile pack located on this youtube video . I can click every aspect of the theme im just missing the setting icon.
    2012-02-04 11:03 PM
    just thought id share with you guys my latest setup! Plus a couple screens of my lockscreens. Looks like i might be taking a break from this forum im going to play around with my new windows phone 7 LG and my beats by dre solos lol. ill post the UI for those who want to use it and zombian has made a red version out of it from my UI so ill post them as soon as he sends it back to me.

OS7:Revive-1.png OS7:Revive-2.png OS7:Revive-3.png
    OS7:Revive-4.png OS7:Revive-5.png OS7:Revive-6.pngOS7:Revive-7.png OS7:Revive-8.png OS7:Revive-9.pngOS7:Revive-10.png OS7:Revive-11.png OS7:Revive-12.png
    2012-02-04 11:04 PM
    just thought id share with you guys my latest setup! Plus a couple screens of my lockscreens. Looks like i might be taking a break from this forum im going to play around with my new windows phone 7 LG and my beats by dre solos lol. ill post the UI for those who want to use it and zombian has made a red version out of it from my UI so ill post them as soon as he sends it back to me.

OS7:Revive-1.png OS7:Revive-2.png OS7:Revive-3.png
    OS7:Revive-4.png OS7:Revive-5.png OS7:Revive-6.pngOS7:Revive-7.png OS7:Revive-8.png OS7:Revive-9.pngOS7:Revive-10.png OS7:Revive-11.png OS7:Revive-12.png
    Hey man pm'd you the link. Also mind sharing your red colorkeyboard pop ups
    2012-02-04 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD