@ilovemyiphone @bcscustom @Zombian @sinsinkun do you have by a chance a gues around how many days/weeks/months it might take for End to release 3.0?
    @End could um by any chance say around how much time till OS7:Revive 3.0 is released? im sure that if you answet this alot of people would appreciate it
    The reason I don't set a release date is that I only work on this project for fun. Say, I set an ETA and then I change my plans/encounter a bug that takes longer to fix than expected/can't work on the theme for some reason, it'd become a race against the clock to finish it in time. That would take out the fun for me and thereby take out the motivation to work on it at all, too
    2012-02-09 02:11 AM
    The reason I don't set a release date is that I only work on this project for fun. Say, I set an ETA and then I change my plans/encounter a bug that takes longer to fix than expected/can't work on the theme for some reason, it'd become a race against the clock to finish it in time. That would take out the fun for me and thereby take out the motivation to work on it at all, too
    I see your point, shoot if I had to wait a whole yr for you to make this theme as the real WP7, I won't complain, you be doing some great work man, I wish I knew how to do the work you do, anyways thanks man for this awesome theme!
    2012-02-09 03:04 AM
    @EndFinity ya i get what you mean and thank you for all the work you are doing on this theam when GanMan first released this i kept it for like 3 weeks then deleted it of my ipod but since OS7 revive came out i use it all the time because of how customiseable it is.(not trying to be a kiss *** )
    2012-02-09 03:20 AM
    Ok, ive tried everything i can think of and now need help from the forum.
    Ive restored twice (not from backups) installed os7 revive from cydia and im still losing view of tiles when exiting apps. Ive added new tiles one at a time and as a complete folder, ive tried with winterboard removed, ive tried with tweaks and without tweaks, with live tiles and without. If i cant figure this out im gonna have to give up until 3 comes out. Every so often i would close safari or phone app or any other and i lose the tiles. Sometimes not all put just those in view. I then have to lock then unlock or worst case respring. Any help gents please :-(
    2012-02-09 03:21 AM
    Hey guys, I've been trying to get the WP7 CK's updated for 4s and I'm pretty close overall, but I've got the default Gray version done for Siri+Emoji. I'm working on all color variations of separately needed versions for pre-4s, 4s-Siri-only and 4s-Siri+Emoji, but figured I might find out about any bugs if anyone is still in need and wants to give this one a spin.

OS7:Revive-p-1-9-2x.png

This is a copy fixed for CK v1.1.9.2

~ WP7-iOS5-4s ~ CK
    Last edited by Phatmartino; 2012-02-14 at 02:24 AM.
    2012-02-09 04:12 AM
    Ok, ive tried everything i can think of and now need help from the forum.
    Ive restored twice (not from backups) installed os7 revive from cydia and im still losing view of tiles when exiting apps. Ive added new tiles one at a time and as a complete folder, ive tried with winterboard removed, ive tried with tweaks and without tweaks, with live tiles and without. If i cant figure this out im gonna have to give up until 3 comes out. Every so often i would close safari or phone app or any other and i lose the tiles. Sometimes not all put just those in view. I then have to lock then unlock or worst case respring. Any help gents please :-(
    How often does it happen to you? It happens to me sometimes, but a respring fixes it and it doesn't happen very often =P I'd chalk it up to a bug to be fixed in 3.0, but does it happen alot for you?
    2012-02-09 04:16 AM
    Hey guys, I've been trying to get the WP7 CK's updated for 4s and I'm pretty close overall, but I've got the default Gray version done for Siri+Emoji. I'm working on all color variations of separately needed versions for pre-4s, 4s-Siri-only and 4s-Siri+Emoji, but figured I might find out about any bugs if anyone is still in need and wants to give this one a spin.

OS7:Revive-p-1-9-2x.png

~ WP7 Gray-4s-SE ~ CK.zip
    Thanks for this. I'm sure you know this but the I have to press between the mic icon and smile icon to activate Siri thought I'd let you know looks good though
    2012-02-09 04:28 AM
    Hello again everyone. I'd just like to say that I'm sorry I haven't been able to be involved in any of the thread recently. I had wanted to help Phatmartino with the keyboard, but failed to reply to his emails and I wanted to help create some new UI images, but haven't been able to get to that either. I have been extremely busy with my new semester in high school, taking an AP Psychology and AP Statistics class. Most of my spare time has been eaten up with either homework/studying and guitar course work. Anything outside of that is eaten up by something else going on. I haven't even had the time to open Photoshop once in the past two weeks and still need to design graphics for a club t-shirt at my school.

This is just my way of saying sorry to those who contacted me with creating something. It might have seemed like I blew you off, but that was not the case at all. Once I'm done with all my work, typically the last thing I want to do is check my email more than I already have, let alone do I have the time to start something in Photoshop. I might be able to get around to it this weekend, but I haven't had a chance to investigate the new modding tools for Skyrim and that is also another hobby I like to engage in.

I can't wait to see your work on 3.0 End! I'm sure it will be the most amazing release of OS7 to date. Take your time on it, I know the pressure deadlines impose and hate working within them myself. Thank you for your continued development of this theme and I will try donating to you as soon as I get a credit card of some sort.

I'd also like to say that the community in this thread is very great. People are very helpful and many talented people are contributing. All those that help others and create content are equally important and deserve a lot of credit for taking their time to invest in this theme.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-02-09 04:30 AM
    I wonder whether there will ever be a time when EVERYTHING replicates Windows Phone.

Including the music player, keyboard, messages, phone, mail, calender etc. That would be crazy.

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this. Amazing. O.O
    2012-02-09 04:50 AM
    @ErikWithNoC - Not a thing, man!

This stuff is really fun to play with, but all other obligations kinda have to come first, and most totally understand that.

I had been slightly dragging my feet for a while anyway without a 4s to do serious testing. Just grabbed one so it's no prob now.

Thanks for this. I'm sure you know this but the I have to press between the mic icon and smile icon to activate Siri thought I'd let you know looks good though
    Hey, do you have Emoji enabled? This was a version for only that instance. Every image based theme with the text on the images will now need to have at least three versions for pre thru 4s.

Beyond that, I realized as I started to type this response a bit ago, that my upper and lower case text was appearing opposite of the way it should. Took a look and the images were right, the plist coding was right. What the? So I took a look at the CK9eye.net site and sure enough, with today's update of CK, the upper and lower case ControlStates have been switched.

It was:

KeyPlane 0 - Upper Case
    KeyPlane 1 - Lower Case

And now it's:

KeyPlane 0 - Lower Case
    KeyPlane 1 - Upper Case

Not a biggy, but that plist (and all text on BG image theme's plists) will need to be updated. I'll post it as soon as possible and change that Mediafire link.
    2012-02-09 05:22 AM
    @ErikWithNoC - Not a thing, man!

This stuff is really fun to play with, but all other obligations kinda have to come first, and most totally understand that.

I had been slightly dragging my feet for a while anyway without a 4s to do serious testing. Just grabbed one so it's no prob now.

Hey, do you have Emoji enabled? This was a version for only that instance. Every image based theme with the text on the images will now need to have at least three versions for pre thru 4s.

Beyond that, I realized as I started to type this response a bit ago, that my upper and lower case text was appearing opposite of the way it should. Took a look and the images were right, the plist coding was right. What the? So I took a look at the CK9eye.net site and sure enough, with today's update of CK, the upper and lower case ControlStates have been switched.

It was:

KeyPlane 0 - Upper Case
    KeyPlane 1 - Lower Case

And now it's:

KeyPlane 0 - Lower Case
    KeyPlane 1 - Upper Case

Not a biggy, but that plist (and all text on BG image theme's plists) will need to be updated. I'll post it as soon as possible and change that Mediafire link.
    Lol no I didn't have enoji enabled. Guess I should have read a little more carefully thanks again
    2012-02-09 05:25 AM
    I wonder whether there will ever be a time when EVERYTHING replicates Windows Phone.

Including the music player, keyboard, messages, phone, mail, calender etc. That would be crazy.

Well muzik replicates the WP7 music very well (though it's got some bugs) and I believe somebody here was working on a WP browser, and with ilovemyiphone4's UI we have the messages and phone, and color keyboard provides us with the keyboard so... We're getting there xD
    2012-02-09 05:32 AM
    ~ WP7 Gray-4s-SE ~ CK (v1.1.9.1)

Hey guys, for my methods it took changing the necessary image names instead of the code in the plist, so I changed the earlier link and I'll include it here for the CK v1.1.9.1 update. I suppose for anyone who hasn't updated CK, this theme's upper and lower case will be backwards until such time...

Sorry for the lapse!

EDIT: CK was updated again to v1.9.1.2 and the afore mentioned upper/lower case switch has been fixed.

Yet another link to the first WP7 Gray 4s SE I posted which is once again the one needed.

~ WP7-iOS5-4s ~ CK
    Last edited by Phatmartino; 2012-02-14 at 02:27 AM.
    2012-02-09 05:52 AM
    How often does it happen to you? It happens to me sometimes, but a respring fixes it and it doesn't happen very often =P I'd chalk it up to a bug to be fixed in 3.0, but does it happen alot for you?
    Im gettin it happen 10 -15 times a day, like just when your needing to make a call itll freeze.
    2012-02-09 08:39 AM

You mean like this?

OS7:Revive-img_0475.pngOS7:Revive-img_0480.pngOS7:Revive-img_0481.pngOS7:Revive-img_0476.pngOS7:Revive-img_0477.pngOS7:Revive-img_0478.pngOS7:Revive-img_0479.png
    Last edited by xephyrrr; 2012-02-09 at 09:01 AM.
    2012-02-09 08:57 AM

Coming Soon...
    2012-02-09 11:22 AM
    Another neat little addition to the Facebook tile

2012-02-09 11:52 AM
    Another neat little addition to the Facebook tile

ohh! thats Awesome,thats real animation bro hats off to You
    2012-02-09 01:01 PM
    Im gettin it happen 10 -15 times a day, like just when your needing to make a call itll freeze.
    Really? Do u have an iPhone 4/4s? I haven't heard of this happening before if you're on an iPhone 3GS it's possible ur running too much at the same time and require more ram. And if you have already attempted to get more ram by deleting launchdaemons, theres a possibility you removed one too many. Just some ideas on what could be causing your crashes other than tweaks and apps :P
    2012-02-09 01:52 PM
    Really? Do u have an iPhone 4/4s? I haven't heard of this happening before if you're on an iPhone 3GS it's possible ur running too much at the same time and require more ram. And if you have already attempted to get more ram by deleting launchdaemons, theres a possibility you removed one too many. Just some ideas on what could be causing your crashes other than tweaks and apps :P
    Thanks for the feedback but - Ive got more RAM now than i did on earlier versions (about 125). No launchdaemons removed or language packs so im baffled. the only tweaks are categories which runs fine as far as im aware and the winterboard UI. But it still does it without any of these installed.

Sinsinkun is there any chance you could post your current dylib and image file for me to try on mine?
    2012-02-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD