bcscustom is there a way that you can mod a tile so that when it flips (coz i hav your flipping tile mod) i can see my wallpaper background and not the tile background?pls. Make this one of your projects as well
    That's not possible. The tile background is built into the tile. Unless you're using a transparent tile background, you won't be able to see the wallpaper. HTML can only do so much... :P

I think your best chance is setting your tile background to transparent, then putting in solid color for all the tiles you DON'T want to see the background with.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-12 at 06:29 AM.
    2012-02-12 06:27 AM
    I haven't been using OS7 for quite some time, decided to come back and loving it.

What's the best Facebook tile to be using?
    I saw a large tile with the Facebook plainly written could someone link me that?

I downloaded the Facebook tile that scans your image cache or whatever but fscan didn't work, I edited fscan so if anyone wants it just ask and ill post it.
    2012-02-12 07:08 AM
    I haven't been using OS7 for quite some time, decided to come back and loving it.

I saw a large tile with the Facebook plainly written could someone link me that?

I downloaded the Facebook tile that scans your image cache or whatever but fscan didn't work, I edited fscan so if anyone wants it just ask and ill post it.
    I'll take it
    2012-02-12 01:08 PM

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329052904.977077.jpg

This one? I also have a transparent one but I won't be able to post until I get home from work
    2012-02-12 02:20 PM
    Just wanted to let you know you are mis-informed about the UI check the OS7 mods thread and who it originally came from.. I just don't want to see an argument again..

Best regards..
    Wow! Haven't been on in awhile bc I'm enjoying my 528i BMW and my new windows phone but I figured let me see what's new on the thread just to find you like always hatin!! 1 I never said it it was originated by me but the UI everyone's been usin! IS IN FACT MINE WHEN IT IS ALL MY WORK AND MODDIFICATIONS! With the exception of a few add ons from erick with noc and Zombians addition to the Facebook UI and 3gs version oh and red color mod just thought I'd clear that up in my defense.
    2012-02-12 04:28 PM
    OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329052904.977077.jpg

This one? I also have a transparent one but I won't be able to post until I get home from work
    Yeah I would love the transparent one thanks.

I'll post the fscan when I get home
    2012-02-12 09:53 PM
    Wow! Haven't been on in awhile bc I'm enjoying my 528i BMW and my new windows phone but I figured let me see what's new on the thread just to find you like always hatin!! 1 I never said it it was originated by me but the UI everyone's been usin! IS IN FACT MINE WHEN IT IS ALL MY WORK AND MODDIFICATIONS! With the exception of a few add ons from erick with noc and Zombians addition to the Facebook UI and 3gs version oh and red color mod just thought I'd clear that up in my defense.
    What model phone did you get? Is it the lumia?
    2012-02-12 10:08 PM
    Yeah I would love the transparent one thanks.

I'll post the fscan when I get home
    OS7:Revive-tile-2x.png

there you go for the transparent tile
    2012-02-12 10:11 PM
    What model phone did you get? Is it the lumia?
    No the Lg e900. But i might get the lumia 800 i have someone who wants to buy my iphone 4. So im giving up on iphones till the 5 comes out sorry guys! only thing keeping me from letting go is the gameing! And my beats by dre sound better on my iphone 4. Or maybe ill get a 4s like i was supposed to.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-02-12 at 11:14 PM.
    2012-02-12 11:10 PM
    I'm wondering if anybody's got a wolfram alpha tile/minitile? If not, is anyone interested in one? xD
    2012-02-13 05:13 AM
    No the Lg e900. But i might get the lumia 800 i have someone who wants to buy my iphone 4. So im giving up on iphones till the 5 comes out sorry guys! only thing keeping me from letting go is the gameing! And my beats by dre sound better on my iphone 4. Or maybe ill get a 4s like i was supposed to.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stay with us. Dx We need you! Dont give up the iPhone peas.
    2012-02-13 05:18 AM
    I don't think the LG has a front facing camera for video calls, I like the lumia 800 but the lumia 900 is better.
    2012-02-13 10:11 AM
    Always hating huh? There is absolutely nothing to hate about so please stop flattering yourself. I was just stating facts okay? Thank you.
    2012-02-13 11:16 AM
    Always hating huh? There is absolutely nothing to hate about so please stop flattering yourself. I was just stating facts okay? Thank you.
    I don't know if your of dominiquen background which would prove my point! As they tend to hate on puerto ricans like myself!!! But seems you tend to knock anything that anyone here posts about my work. And don't flatter myself!!! Bro I look better then you lmao! More then likely drive a better car then you bc im pretty sure your not pushin a beemer like me have a better job then you bc im sure your not a corrections officer like me and I'm legal!!!!! Assuming your dominiquen!!!! So please don't even get me started!!!!
    2012-02-13 11:52 AM
    I don't know if your of dominiquen background which would prove my point! As they tend to hate on puerto ricans like myself!!! But seems you tend to knock anything that anyone here posts about my work. And don't flatter myself!!! Bro I look better then you lmao! More then likely drive a better car then you bc im pretty sure your not pushin a beemer like me have a better job then you bc im sure your not a corrections officer like me and I'm legal!!!!! Assuming your dominiquen!!!! So please don't even get me started!!!!
    LOL!!! Someone get this guy a book.. so he can learn to spell.. I'm not even going to entertain this immaturity and ignorance get a life.
    2012-02-13 11:59 AM
    * mod edit *
    Last edited by 2k1; 2012-02-13 at 03:38 PM.
    2012-02-13 12:12 PM
    *mod edit*

Okay keyboard gangster.. Good day.
    Last edited by 2k1; 2012-02-13 at 03:39 PM.
    2012-02-13 12:31 PM
    Okay keyboard gangster.. Good day.
    Keyboard gangster!!! Hah lol ok buddy!! Trying working in a state correctional facility like me then have some herb like you call me a keyboard gangster! Enough bro seriously! YOU CANT WIN!!!!!!
    2012-02-13 01:27 PM
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-02-13 01:50 PM
    Please show some respect for the theme and keep discussions focused on the theme.
    2012-02-13 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD