I'm assuming gifs don't support transparency? does this overlay support swf? ideas ideas... xD
    2012-02-19 04:45 AM
    Doing some tests. Hope BcsCustom like or can take my ideas to do a best work. I accept this is not perfect, but something to start. There are four folders with different ideas. I think the last one won't work fine I made a mistake with it's folders.
    Some BcsCustom test.rar
    I will take a look for you, but won't be able to do much with it tonight, I need to do a restore on my device to remove spire. It seems to have a drastic memory leak and has dragged my iPod to a crawl. After my restore tomorrow I can have a proper look at it

I just love looking at other peoples ideas and concepts, nice to see I started a blast of creativity with the new release

I'm assuming gifs don't support transparency? does this overlay support swf? ideas ideas... xD
    Support swf????
    2012-02-19 04:46 AM
    Thank you so much! Good night
    2012-02-19 04:56 AM
    2012-02-19 05:13 AM

Support swf????
    Flash file :] does your overlay allow that?
    2012-02-19 05:16 AM
    Flash file :] does your overlay allow that?
    Haven't tried it out, but if you can code it in HTML it should work with the overlay. I guess the only way to check is to try it
    2012-02-19 05:29 AM
    Haven't tried it out, but if you can code it in HTML it should work with the overlay. I guess the only way to check is to try it
    somehow, I expected that answer xD ok, I'm gonna go learn me some HTML xP so does gif support transparency or no? wait... does flash support transparency? :S I'll have to check

ok so I've checked and both gif and swf support transparent backgrounds. a note about gif though, it uses a binary transparency system - which means its either completely transparent or not at all, meaning no fading. I'm gonna go dig up some simple transparent swfs and see if we can use them :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-19 at 05:42 AM.
    2012-02-19 05:33 AM
    somehow, I expected that answer xD ok, I'm gonna go learn me some HTML xP so does gif support transparency or no? wait... does flash support transparency? :S I'll have to check
    Sorry I couldn't be more help, I haven't really tried those things so I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't want to tell you the wrong info, that's why I suggested for you to give it a whirl.
    2012-02-19 05:41 AM
    Sorry I couldn't be more help, I haven't really tried those things so I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't want to tell you the wrong info, that's why I suggested for you to give it a whirl.
    no biggie... besides, it's more fun to find out for yourself right? I'm gonna look for some transparent swfs (or if anybody's got flash, apparently you can just set stage color to transparent) and see if we can use em. If I can't find any, I'll make one on tues on my schools comp :]
    2012-02-19 05:44 AM
    Doing some tests. Hope BcsCustom like or can take my ideas to do a best work. I accept this is not perfect, but something to start. There are four folders with different ideas. I think the last one won't work fine I made a mistake with it's folders.
    Some BcsCustom test.rar
    Had a chance to take a quick peek at your tests on my computer, I like all the ideas, the rain effect will need to be fixed, there's more than a folder issue with that one. So what would you like for me to do with them? It looks like your on the right track so far

no biggie... besides, it's more fun to find out for yourself right?
    Yep, and you learn so much more by experimenting than by someone handing it to you on a silver platter. With experimentation, you can see all the subtle nuances and see different ways of achieving what your after.
    Your on the correct path my friend, I see you producing some awesome stuff once your research is done
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-19 at 05:50 AM.
    2012-02-19 05:46 AM
    I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 5.0.1 and I installed OS:7 Revive via Cydia, that means: Cydia -> OS:7 Revive -> Install-Button -> Respring. It worked like this a month ago, I did it exactly the same way.
    Looks like you forgot the Reboot step after you first installed OS7 Revive. Looks like you just did a respring instead. Without a reboot you will have that issue.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-19 at 07:38 AM.
    2012-02-19 07:31 AM
    Looks like you forgot the Reboot step after you first installed OS7 Revive. Looks like you just did a respring instead. Without a reboot you will have that issue.
    I re-installed it and rebooted my iPhone but it still crashes when starting OS7:Revive.
    2012-02-19 09:44 AM
    Here is the live animated weather overlay I'm using.
    Inside the "Includes" folder you will find the Weather_functions.js. Change the var locale to your location and your good to go.

*Link removed*

Hope this link works, it's dropbox link
    Edit. Link only works in a browser and NOT modmyi app.

I re-installed it and rebooted my iPhone but it still crashes when starting OS7:Revive.
    I would restore again, but setup phone as new NOT from a backup as some files from previous maybe being restored.
    Oh and T-Mania your English is good.
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 2012-02-19 at 10:09 PM.
    2012-02-19 09:46 AM
    Ive been trying to find a tile for Contacts to use with this theme. Does anyone have one they could upload, please?
    2012-02-19 11:10 AM
    I have a problem wish instalation of this theme.

Here's what I do:
    Open Cydia, download the theme (with Dreamboard and other required applications). Then restart my phone, open Dreamboard and choose the downloaded theme(OS7: Revive). But after few seconds the phone is Respring-st and loaded in Safe Mode, which mode I only get out through the uninstallation of the theme.

I would be very grateful to those who help me install this theme because I am a big fan of Windows Phone 7 and will be happy if I have at least a part there of my iPhone!
    2012-02-19 12:13 PM
    Here is the live animated weather overlay I'm using.
    Inside the "Includes" folder you will find the Weather_functions.js. Change the var locale to your location and your good to go.

http://db.tt/YBH12YzV

Hope this link works, it's dropbox link
    Edit. Link only works in a browser and NOT modmyi app.

I would restore again, but setup phone as new NOT from a backup as some files from previous maybe being restored.
    Oh and T-Mania your English is good.

Great work man...and Thanks a lot....
    2012-02-19 12:20 PM
    I have a problem wish instalation of this theme.

Here's what I do:
    Open Cydia, download the theme (with Dreamboard and other required applications). Then restart my phone, open Dreamboard and choose the downloaded theme(OS7: Revive). But after few seconds the phone is Respring-st and loaded in Safe Mode, which mode I only get out through the uninstallation of the theme.

I would be very grateful to those who help me install this theme because I am a big fan of Windows Phone 7 and will be happy if I have at least a part there of my iPhone!
    Do you have any other mods installed that might be conflicting? Do you have sbsettings installed? If so goto the more option and disable all mobile substrates you don't need.
    2012-02-19 12:23 PM
    When I disable the all mobile substrates from sbsettings, then I cannot start the Dreamboard. The Endroid theme is working, but OS7 is not working. Interestingly enough, when I install the OS7 theme (not Revive), it goes without a problem.

Now I deleted Dreamboard, SBSettings, OS7: Revive and other applications that I installed along with the theme.
    2012-02-19 12:31 PM
    @bcscustom
    Nice mod bro, I approve.

Awesome work. Can I get your weather tile?

Bcscustoms I cant get to your YouTube channel anymore and would like your tile pack. I had to reboot my phone!!!
    2012-02-19 12:50 PM
    Awesome work. Can I get your weather tile?

Bcscustoms I cant get to your YouTube channel anymore and would like your tile pack. I had to reboot my phone!!!
    I think the weather tile is 1 of bcscustoms or ilovemyiphone's

When I disable the all mobile substrates from sbsettings, then I cannot start the Dreamboard. The Endroid theme is working, but OS7 is not working. Interestingly enough, when I install the OS7 theme (not Revive), it goes without a problem.

Now I deleted Dreamboard, SBSettings, OS7: Revive and other applications that I installed along with the theme.
    Obviously leave dreamboard and os7 enabled.
    2012-02-19 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD