Yes.
    I removed them because it's on the weather tile.
    If you look in includes folder, and open up weather_style.css, you will see #city, #desc and #temp where I have set font to 0px. If you put say 10px for each 1 save and respring they will appear. Then you can mess around with the positioning
    Awesome. That worked but revealed another problem. I use CAXX0289 for Milton Canada but it is showing Halestown or something and slightly wrong info. This code has worked for all other weather tiles. That or 4121. Any suggestions.
    2012-02-19 08:06 PM
    I removed Dreamboard, OS7: Revive and rest applications from Cydia. (as gettext, PreferenceLoader, OpenSSL and more..)
    I deleted all files and folders containing 'OS7'.
    I deleted the Dreamboard folder.
    I deleted the Wynd folder from var/mobile/Library.

I installed the OS7:Revive from Cydia.
    I reboot the phone and again the problem with safe mode.......

Did you make sure you removed both OS7.dylibs from /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/
    Leaving them in there will result in a conflict when you try to reinstall.

You did reinstall Dreamboard along with OS7:Revive from Cydia didn't you?

And did you REBOOT (it's critical) the first time after you installed Os7:Revive before you tried to enable it in

It does work, I just restored my device from scratch, restored IOS5.0.1 as new user, rejailbroke with the latest version of redsnow as of today, then installed iFile, SBsettings, OS7:Revive 2.1.2 from Cydia, Rebooted and enabled OS7 in Dreamboard. No problems at all. You must be missing a step somewhere or didn't remove the OS7.dylibs before you reinstalled.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-19 at 08:32 PM.
    2012-02-19 08:21 PM
    Awesome. That worked but revealed another problem. I use CAXX0289 for Milton Canada but it is showing Halestown or something and slightly wrong info. This code has worked for all other weather tiles. That or 4121. Any suggestions.
    I just tried it with your locale code, works after a respring.
    2012-02-19 08:24 PM
    I removed Dreamboard, OS7: Revive and rest applications from Cydia. (as gettext, PreferenceLoader, OpenSSL and more..)
    I deleted all files and folders containing 'OS7'.
    I deleted the Dreamboard folder.
    I deleted the Wynd folder from var/mobile/Library.

I installed the OS7:Revive from Cydia.
    I reboot the phone and again the problem with safe mode.......

nothing.. from cydia i have just a appsync, and default applications..
    do you have any valuable info (like high scores xD) that you can't backup to your comp or iCloud easily? if you are willing to do a restore, I think that's our best shot. restore your device completely, make sure to do a FRESH RESTORE, and DO NOT SYNC your device with iTunes as your old device. make a new acc(?) for it. do not upload anything except songs and videos. after u do all of this and jailbreak, do not install ANY TWEAKS except the preset ones and sbsettings, ifile, dreamboard, and ofc os7:revive. now after u install os7:revive, do not open it in dreamboard. reboot directly after installing and exiting Cydia. once you reboot, you can then select os7:revive from dreamboard.

this is a without fail option, but will require some sacrifices and time on your part.
    2012-02-19 08:41 PM
    I just tried it with your locale code, works after a respring.
    Weird. I did respring and nothing. What file do you change the weather in? Just weather_function.js?
    2012-02-19 08:57 PM
    Weird. I did respring and nothing. What file do you change the weather in? Just weather_function.js?
    Yes where it says var locale, I put your CAXX code and it works
    It says Milton
    Mostly cloudy
    2012-02-19 09:00 PM
    Ok so when I do that right at the very beginning it loads Milton then changes 2 seconds later to Halestown. It's almost like there is another location setting overriding it???
    2012-02-19 09:07 PM
    Ok so when I do that right at the very beginning it loads Milton then changes 2 seconds later to Halestown. It's almost like there is another location setting overriding it???
    I have no idea where it is pulling my location from??? Hmmmm.
    Try this, in function.js, change var isLoaded to true and respring, it stays on Milton, but something isn't right as it shows a moon, when I think the sun is still out, isn't it?

Sorry guys, can't figure it out. Like I said earlier I modified it from iNav theme, I don't know why it keeps reverting back to my location? I'll remove download link.
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 2012-02-19 at 10:08 PM.
    2012-02-19 09:37 PM
    do you have any valuable info (like high scores xD) that you can't backup to your comp or iCloud easily? if you are willing to do a restore, I think that's our best shot. restore your device completely, make sure to do a FRESH RESTORE, and DO NOT SYNC your device with iTunes as your old device. make a new acc(?) for it. do not upload anything except songs and videos. after u do all of this and jailbreak, do not install ANY TWEAKS except the preset ones and sbsettings, ifile, dreamboard, and ofc os7:revive. now after u install os7:revive, do not open it in dreamboard. reboot directly after installing and exiting Cydia. once you reboot, you can then select os7:revive from dreamboard.

this is a without fail option, but will require some sacrifices and time on your part.
    Ohh .. I restored the phone with custom 5.0.1

I Jailbreaked the device with redsn0w_win_0.9.10b5c
    But I can not find the SBSettings, iFile, OS7 Theme and a lot of more..

Sources:
    http://apt.modmyi.com/
    http://apt.saurik.com/
    http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
    http://cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia/

This is my sources.. and I have a some appliations in cydia..

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/92/43/...bf93139243.png

Edit: Applications is appeared ..
    Last edited by NightRipper; 2012-02-19 at 10:25 PM.
    2012-02-19 10:05 PM
    Ohh .. I restored the phone with custom 5.0.1

I Jailbreaked the device with redsn0w_win_0.9.10b5c
    But I can not find the SBSettings, iFile, OS7 Theme and a lot of more..

Sources:
    http://apt.modmyi.com/
    Index of /
    http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
    http://cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia/

This is my sources.. and I have a some appliations in cydia..

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/92/43/...bf93139243.png

Edit: Applications is appeared ..
    so is everything good? does it work? :] I'm assuming your Cydia has started working yes?
    2012-02-19 11:35 PM
    I have no idea where it is pulling my location from??? Hmmmm.
    Try this, in function.js, change var isLoaded to true and respring, it stays on Milton, but something isn't right as it shows a moon, when I think the sun is still out, isn't it?

Sorry guys, can't figure it out. Like I said earlier I modified it from iNav theme, I don't know why it keeps reverting back to my location? I'll remove download link.
    I love this mod!!!!

If you can fix it that would be awesome!!!
    2012-02-19 11:52 PM
    YEAH! When I restore with select "Set as new iPhone", new Apple ID and all is erased ... but anyway THANKS !!
    2012-02-20 12:42 AM
    YEAH! When I restore with select "Set as new iPhone", new Apple ID and all is erased ... but anyway THANKS !!
    alright well, welcome to the theme buddy :] have fun sifting through 300 pages of info xD feel free to ask around though, everyone here's pretty friendly :]
    2012-02-20 01:27 AM
    believe i love this theme... I have much safe mode when you switch to regular theme
    2012-02-20 01:52 AM
    Lock Icons
    I know this has been discussed before so I apologize for my memory loss
    Is it possible to have the lock icons NOT show on lockscreen for mail, sms, etc while keeping the OS7 lockscreen?
    I would like to keep the lockscreen if possible
    TY!
    2012-02-20 01:58 AM
    believe i love this theme... I have much safe mode when you switch to regular theme
    Let me see if I understand what your saying, OS7 runs great and you have safe mode issues in default IOS mode?

Now that's a first for this thread, usually it's the other way around.

Lock Icons
    I know this has been discussed before so I apologize for my memory loss
    Is it possible to have the lock icons NOT show on lockscreen for mail, sms, etc while keeping the OS7 lockscreen?
    I would like to keep the lockscreen if possible
    TY!
    Go to your OS7/Images folder and edit the settings.plist to not show your 3 lock icon by removing the bundle ID from each entry. That should do it
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-20 at 02:04 AM.
    2012-02-20 02:02 AM
    ok example
    i have the OS7, but i need change the theme regular default........ the theme and then make a respring in safe mode is ...
    I do not understand why.
    2012-02-20 02:19 AM
    ok example
    i have the OS7, but i need change the theme regular default........ the theme and then make a respring in safe mode is ...
    I do not understand why.
    Is this the first time it happened? Have you been able to switch from OS7 to default mode before?
    2012-02-20 02:25 AM
    I'm new to dreamboard so apologies if my question is ignorant.

Is it possible to install more than one instance of OS7:revive? I'd like to use dreamboard to create different "desktops" optimized for different purposes (one for calling, another for games, one for camera and photo apps, etc) but I really like the OS7 theme and would like to use it for each one. Unfortunately, unlike other themes where I can just duplicate and rename it this doesn't appear as straight forward.

How can I duplicate it? Or is it possible to create child themes?
    Last edited by rland; 2012-02-20 at 02:27 AM. Reason: typo
    2012-02-20 02:25 AM
    I'm new to dreamboard so my apologies is my question is ignorant.

Is it possible to install more than one instance of OS7:revive? I'd like to use dreamboard to create different "desktops" optimized for different purposes (one for calling, another for games, etc) but I really like the OS7 theme and would like to use it for each one. Unfortunately, unlike other themes where I can just duplicate and rename it this doesn't appear as straight forward.

How can I duplicate it? Or is it possible to create child themes?
    The OS7.dylib looks for the /User/Library/OS7/ folder specifically. So just make multiple OS7 folders with different names, like OS7a, OS7b, etc. Switch between them by renaming the one you want to use to OS7.

You will not be able to switch them with the dream board theme switcher
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-20 at 03:06 AM.
    2012-02-20 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD