TY!!!!......it worked like a charm and I'll make a mental note

Go to your OS7/Images folder and edit the settings.plist to not show your 3 lock icon by removing the bundle ID from each entry. That should do it
    2012-02-20 02:34 AM
    TY!!!!......it worked like a charm and I'll make a mental note
    Glad to help
    2012-02-20 02:35 AM
    i donwload firts dreamboard from cydia.
    second.. donwload OS7: REVIVE and resprin...
    but i have carpet tiles.... i copyng all copy carpet tile...
    do respring... y after that... i go to dreamboard, select the theme OS7... I THEME IS PERFECT... WHEN i need change... go to dreambord and select the theme default.. my iphone make respring and when slide unlock,, my iphone get safe mode....
    SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH..... I HAVE IPHONE 4s
    2012-02-20 02:36 AM
    i donwload firts dreamboard from cydia.
    second.. donwload OS7: REVIVE and resprin...
    but i have carpet tiles.... i copyng all copy carpet tile...
    do respring... y after that... i go to dreamboard, select the theme OS7... I THEME IS PERFECT... WHEN i need change... go to dreambord and select the theme default.. my iphone make respring and when slide unlock,, my iphone get safe mode....
    SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH..... I HAVE IPHONE 4s

Try powering off your phone and reboot . That should straighten things out
    2012-02-20 02:38 AM
    The OS7.dylib looks for the /User/Library/OS7/ folder specifically. So just make multiple OS7 folders with different names, like OS7a, OS7b, etc. Switch between them by renaming the one you want to use to OS7.

You will not be able to switch them with the dream board theme switcher
    LOL, well that wouldn't achieve my intentions :-) You confirmed my fears, it all came down to the dylib. This was the only file I didn't know what to do with and a quick glance at google leads me to believe that editing this file may not be possible. (Please, if I'm wrong tell me).

Well, i like OS7s aesthetic but really what I'm interested in is the pin functionality. I'd like to be able to rearrange the icons from within the iphone itself, and not have to edit the plist files manually to move them around. I can edit the cosmetic appearance myself.

Do you know of any other themes that offer this functionality or of a tutorial?
    2012-02-20 02:46 AM
    I think the problme is... When a copy the carpet tiles... I have winterboard too..
    2012-02-20 02:50 AM
    LOL, well that wouldn't achieve my intentions :-) You confirmed my fears, it all came down to the dylib. This was the only file I didn't know what to do with and a quick glance at google leads me to believe that editing this file may not be possible. (Please, if I'm wrong tell me).

Well, i like OS7s aesthetic but really what I'm interested in is the pin functionality. I'd like to be able to rearrange the icons from within the iphone itself, and not have to edit the plist files manually to move them around. I can edit the cosmetic appearance myself.

Do you know of any other themes that offer this functionality or of a tutorial?
    There use to be a tweak called Backboard that takes snapshots and saves your devices configurations and allows you switch between them like a theme switcher. So you can set it up one way, save the config with backboard, then do another config and save it as a different name. It will save a screenshot of what it saved to give you a visual to go along with that save. That should work if it's still available.
    2012-02-20 02:53 AM
    Interesting, thanks for the lead I'll look into it. If I can install it on my 5.0.1 it may be all I need...

Thanks again!
    2012-02-20 02:55 AM
    I think the problme is... When a copy the carpet tiles... I have winterboard too..
    Did you try the reboot? When you install the OS7.dylib for he first time you must do a reboot and not a respring before you activate the theme, otherwise you will get safe mode issues. The reboot is required because of how our jailbreak stashes files to write out of the IOS sandbox. Please try the reboot, it solves these safe mode issues most of the time. If that don't work let me know and we can try something else.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-20 at 03:09 AM.
    2012-02-20 02:59 AM
    thanks you for help me...
    i reset all setting... and donwload again dreamboard and OS7 AGAIN..... and try do reboot
    thanks u all
    2012-02-20 03:08 AM
    thanks you for help me...
    i reset all setting... and donwload again dreamboard and OS7 AGAIN..... and try do reboot
    thanks u all
    You shouldn't have to reinstall, just reboot

Power your device off then on, that will reload the jailbreak, write the stashed files out of the IOS sandbox to root and fix your problem
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-20 at 03:16 AM.
    2012-02-20 03:09 AM
    Hey I restore my phone, so do I have to install OS7 and replace the dylib file with the one on the first page? Or do I install OS7 and add my images? Cause I installed OS7:revive from Cydia, and replace it with the dylib on the first page. I reboot and when I click on OS7 in dreamboardm it zooms in and loads but like a sec later it crashes and goes to regular springboard, sorry for my errors
    2012-02-20 03:41 AM
    I have no idea where it is pulling my location from??? Hmmmm.
    Try this, in function.js, change var isLoaded to true and respring, it stays on Milton, but something isn't right as it shows a moon, when I think the sun is still out, isn't it?

Sorry guys, can't figure it out. Like I said earlier I modified it from iNav theme, I don't know why it keeps reverting back to my location? I'll remove download link.
    I am going to try to figure out why this is happening. It has something to do with saving your location in one of the files so I am going through them. Can you do the same? This was my most favorite mod so far and want it to work!!!
    Thanks.
    2012-02-20 04:29 AM
    Hey I restore my phone, so do I have to install OS7 and replace the dylib file with the one on the first page? Or do I install OS7 and add my images? Cause I installed OS7:revive from Cydia, and replace it with the dylib on the first page. I reboot and when I click on OS7 in dreamboardm it zooms in and loads but like a sec later it crashes and goes to regular springboard, sorry for my errors
    you don't need to replace the dylib, the one that comes packaged with the cydia version works just fine. It's possible the one posted in the OP is corrupted. Try uninstalling OS7:revive, then check that the OS7.dylib is no longer there. Once you've made sure, reinstall OS7:revive and it should be working
    2012-02-20 05:51 AM
    You shouldn't have to reinstall, just reboot

Power your device off then on, that will reload the jailbreak, write the stashed files out of the IOS sandbox to root and fix your problem
    It actually pretty strange. I have the same problem. Whenever I switch from os7 to any other dreamboard theme including default my phone will always crash to safe mode once and then be fine. I didn't mention it earlier because I hardly ever switch from os7. I have rebooted many times since installing os7. Again I don't really care much that this happens just though I'd mention it now the at least one other person was a having a similar problem.
    2012-02-20 07:16 AM
    It actually pretty strange. I have the same problem. Whenever I switch from os7 to any other dreamboard theme including default my phone will always crash to safe mode once and then be fine. I didn't mention it earlier because I hardly ever switch from os7. I have rebooted many times since installing os7. Again I don't really care much that this happens just though I'd mention it now the at least one other person was a having a similar problem.
    I have the same problem.. And the other problem is... The alarms.. I can't stop
    2012-02-20 07:21 AM
    It seems like you both have 4S's. Maybe it has something to do with that.
    I did a full restore yesterday and installed the cydia v2.1.2 and am having no issues with my iPod.

I wish I could duplicate your error, this way I could help to resolve it, but unfortunately I don't have a 4S to test with ;(
    2012-02-20 11:10 AM
    It seems like you both have 4S's. Maybe it has something to do with that.
    I did a full restore yesterday and installed the cydia v2.1.2 and am having no issues with my iPod.

I wish I could duplicate your error, this way I could help to resolve it, but unfortunately I don't have a 4S to test with ;(
    Like I said before its not even a big deal for me. The crash only happens once and after a respring the device functions normally. The time I ever switch to the default theme is to delete apps. So again this is never really an issue for me.
    2012-02-20 12:59 PM
    Finally got all the pieces together to bring this project to a release.

First of all I would like to thank 1972Petros and especially Endfinity,
    without their help this release wouldn't have been possible

What you get with this release is a BCSOverlay.dlib and a folder location to place your Widgets.

The Location for your Overlay widget will be:

/User/Library/BcsCustom/

and the BcsOverlay.dylib will look for a Widget.html within that folder.

So the Correct path will look like this:

/User/Library/BcsCustom/Widget.html

I have included several examples of what can be possible with a little creativity,
    but please dont limit yourself to what I came up with,
    you have the ability now to add any style you choose
    You can make your widget as WP7 as you like or go a custom route like in the examples I have provided

What this release will do:

1. Allow ANY HTML widget to be displayed over the springboard.
    (That means over ANY dreamboard theme (including OS7 Revive), winterboard theme, and even default IOS)

2. Will close the widget while within a app and reappear after you close the app.

3. It will remain behind any keyboards and status bar icons.

What this release will NOT do:

1. The overlay will not interfere with any springboard actions,
    It may cover up over things but the actions are still there below it.

2. It will not allow for touch actions. So no buttons or switches can be programmed.
    Sorry, but if this was enable it would conflict with the springboard.

3. The BCSOverlay.dylib itself will not consume RAM,
    its the widgets that you enable using this that will consume the Free RAM.

How to turn it on and off?

Please keep in mind that this dylib will affect the whole IOS springboard via Mobile Substrate,
    so to toggle it on/off via exiting a dreamboard or winterboard theme or programmed button is not possible.

I recommend using SBsettings,
    open SBsettings and find the More Button,
    scroll down to Mobile Substrate Addons,
    and you can then toggle the BcsOverlay.dylib there.

If you do not use SBsettings it will be a little more difficult to toggle.

You will have to do it manually.

Use iFile and go to:
    /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/
    and rename the BCSOverlay.dylib to BCSOverlay.disabled and respring.

If this is a hassle for you please don't use this release,
    there is no other way to toggle it if you want to use these capabilities (please don't ask, it can't happen)

How to install?

Here is the link to the basic setup : BCSOverlay.deb

This deb will install the BCSOverlay.dylib and create the /User/Library/BcsCustom/ Folder for you to place your own widget into.
    Just name your own widget to Widget.html. This deb file will not install any widgets just the basics to get you going

Copy the BCSOverlay.deb to your device so you can find it using ifile.
    Use ifile and click onto the BCSOverlay.deb you just copied and then use Installer to install it onto your device.

Please Reboot after you install this the first time to avoid any issues

How to uninstall?

Go to Cydia, Packages, locate BCSOverlay and uninstall within Cydia

Now What?

I have provided several Overlay's that I have created to show you some of the possibilities you can do with this.
    I have also included a psd file for these overlays so you can generate your own overlay images from it.
    Feel free to use or mod them as you like

To use any of these unzip and copy the "contents" to your

/User/Library/BcsCustom/ folder and RESPRING
    (please dont just copy the entire unzipped folder over, just the contents within)

you can make multiple BcsCustom Overlay folders by naming them for example: BcsCustom1, BcsCustom2 etc... and just rename the one you want to use as BcsCustom. This way you can have more than one overlay stored on your device and "toggle" between them by renaming the folders around

-------------

Attachment 566674 Attachment 566675

This one will provide a "dock" onto the bottom and display your weather info below the status bar and down the right side of the tiles, it also puts a Glass ike overlay over the tile and info display area.

The "Dock" will cover up the check mark on the settings page with a Windows logo, so just press the Windows logo when you need to press the check mark. Same thing for the Lockscreen transparency button, just press the far right button instead.

Now dont rip me for it not being True WP7 like, I liked the look myself and just wanted to share it with you, feel free to create your own

I have included some additional images for you to place into your OS7/Images/ folder if you want the look shown on the screenshot with the custom buttons.
    Replace the images from the copy folder and dont just copy the whole folder to your OS7 Folder.
    (please backup your old images files first incase you want to revert back)

Download Here: BcsCustom WP7 Style Bottom Dock.zip

----------

Attachment 566676 Attachment 566677

This one will place the info down the right side and have the weather description on the bottom instead of the dock.

Download Here: BcsCustom bottom.zip

-----------

Attachment 566678 Attachment 566679

This one only displays the info down the right side of the tiles and no upper or lower display dock with no Glass

Download Here: BcsCustom No Dock.zip

So thats a few that I have came up with for now, I plan on releasing a few more soon, these are just to get you started

Look for 1972Petros's Overlay Mods to use with this dylib coming real soon
    His Creative Visions, Artwork and Overlays are Top Notch and I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I do

Enjoy
    This is just AWESOME !!! Thanks BCS!!!
    2012-02-20 01:16 PM
    Just playing around with a few things. I still haven't found the look I want OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329742926.929938.jpgOS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329743156.494061.jpg
    2012-02-20 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD