Just a teaser of what Im working on...

2012-02-23 06:43 PM
    Here's something I have been working on as well.
    2012-02-23 06:52 PM
    Just a teaser of what Im working on...

Just awesome man... Plz share with us when u finish...
    2012-02-23 07:11 PM
    Yes, the search button is for settings because screw logic No, really, it's for searching:

this man just keeps on giving...

is there any plans on a multi widget being part of this beast of a creation you keep surprising us with more and more! with a refresh tab, as im a Ram whore ;p

but i must add that....folders/hubs would take preference over a widget....
    2012-02-23 07:13 PM
    Yes, the search button is for settings because screw logic No, really, it's for searching:
    Holy sh*tballs...dude you're nuts! Two thumbs up! I can't wait to try it.

Just wondering...are you re-writing the code as you add these new updates or are you finished with the re-write? Sorry if i don't make sense lol i'm just itching for a status update! 30% done? 50% done?
    2012-02-23 07:25 PM
    this man just keeps on giving...

is there any plans on a multi widget being part of this beast of a creation you keep surprising us with more and more! with a refresh tab, as im a Ram whore ;p

but i must add that....folders/hubs would take preference over a widget....

Well, I'm not much of a widget fan, and I stated at the beginning of the thread that every 'widget' I'd make would be in the form of a live tile. So, sorry, I'll have to disappoint you with that

But since you mentioned RAM I want to quickly address something. 3.0 will not magically solve all your RAM problems. This is a theme that needs lots of resources and I can try to keep the memory usage at a minimum, but it's going to use memory nonetheless. You get a lot of things with this theme that other themes don't have, so naturally it can't run as RAM efficient as regular DB themes. I just read some posts that made me want to clear that up

Holy sh*tballs...dude you're nuts! Two thumbs up! I can't wait to try it.

Just wondering...are you re-writing the code as you add these new updates or are you finished with the re-write? Sorry if i don't make sense lol i'm just itching for a status update! 30% done? 50% done?

I'm adding this stuff as I rewrite it. And I'm not going to give a status update, sorry. Mainly because I have no idea
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-02-23 at 07:30 PM.
    2012-02-23 07:27 PM
    As soon as I finish and get it to where I'm satisfied, I promise to release.
    When it's released, you will be able to change the text to whatever you want and customize it so it suits you and your phone.
    2012-02-23 08:20 PM
    Red mode

All credits go to EndFinity and bcscustom, for this perfect project

Be careful, backup your original theme

MORE COMING SOON

Download red

RED FOLDER.rar
    2012-02-23 08:22 PM

I love the update!! But how will we get into the settings? (I mean the settings of the theme, not Iphone settings )
    2012-02-23 09:03 PM
    How do I get the overlay to work I don't know where to put it....

Thanks to anyone who helps me with this issue can't wait for 3.0 End your work is amazing!0.0 Bcs is also awesome everyone here who contributed is awesome! I love this theme
    2012-02-23 09:52 PM
    How do I get the overlay to work I don't know where to put it....

Thanks to anyone who helps me with this issue can't wait for 3.0 End your work is amazing!0.0 Bcs is also awesome everyone here who contributed is awesome! I love this theme
    if you've installed using bcs's deb file, the path to put your widget.html and all partner files in user/library/bcscustom :] you also need a info.plist, but I think there's a preset one in there.
    2012-02-23 10:10 PM
    if you've installed using bcs's deb file, the path to put your widget.html and all partner files in user/library/bcscustom :] you also need a info.plist, but I think there's a preset one in there.
    You were doing great up to the point of needing a info.plist. That's not needed
    2012-02-23 10:19 PM
    Glad it works.
    Runs smooth for me, how much free ram you got?
    I run around 200. However it's the overlay animation that causes the tiles in this theme to stutter a bit. I ended up getting iNav and extracting the weather out of thy one and works better but still a tiny bit laggy. Can you post your setup if it's running smoth?
    2012-02-23 10:40 PM
    Hey guys, I get this problem after a respring...

All my app icons in the app list change to the colour of the tile background. Does anyone know a fix for this?
    I'm running iOS 5.1 on an iPhone 4.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-photo-23-02-2012-21-55-18.png  
    2012-02-23 11:00 PM
    Zombian had that problem. PM him to find out how he fixed it.
    2012-02-23 11:16 PM
    Zombian had that problem. PM him to find out how he fixed it.
    Thanks, but "Zambian" is an invalid user.
    2012-02-23 11:22 PM
    Red mode

All credits go to EndFinity and bcscustom, for this perfect project

Be careful, backup your original theme

MORE COMING SOON

Download red

RED FOLDER.rar

Thanks...looks awesome....
    2012-02-23 11:22 PM
    Thanks, but "Zambian" is an invalid user.
    It's zombian an I never did fix it. I had to make mini tiles for all my apps but I never solved in problem.
    2012-02-23 11:46 PM
    It's zombian an I never did fix it. I had to make mini tiles for all my apps but I never solved in problem.
    Thanks Zombian :P
    Are we the only 2 with this problem?
    Has EndFinity commented on this problem at all?
    2012-02-23 11:50 PM
    You were doing great up to the point of needing a info.plist. That's not needed
    orly... Well then I'm just gonna go delete that from my folder xD

oh, also, here's an edited version of Romancw's multiflow background. I feel like this one is more WP7-ish, but that's for you guys to decide ;P

OS7:Revive-background-2x.png

Hope you guys like it :]

EDIT 2: Ok so I finally got off my lazy *** and made that wolframalpha tile... Here it is if anybody wants it :]

-->OS7:Revive-wolfram-2x.png<--

and a simple (and I mean REALLY simple) IM+ tile

-->OS7:Revive-im-2x.png<--

with badge

-->OS7:Revive-imwithbadge-2x.png<--

That's all I got right now xD cheers guys
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-24 at 02:54 AM.
    2012-02-24 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD