I thought when you pin to start that a folder would appear on iFunBox, so never mind I figured out everything, its really easy. Now I have a problem, I don't know how to edit the info.plist, so how do I make a small tile into a large one ?
    2012-03-02 01:10 AM
    I thought when you pin to start that a folder would appear on iFunBox, so never mind I figured out everything, its really easy. Now I have a problem, I don't know how to edit the info.plist, so how do I make a small tile into a large one ?
    I find editing plist's easiest with ifile you just open the one you want to edit with the property list viewer and change the isLargeTile to YES instead of NO. If the isLargeTile isn't there you can add it by pressing the + again this is all using ifile
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-03-02 at 01:26 AM.
    2012-03-02 01:12 AM
    Last question, I know I'm annoying.
    I messed up one of the folders for the tile, is there a way I can get the default one. I downloaded the OS7 from the 1st page but it doesnt have the folder.
    2012-03-02 01:25 AM
    Last question, I know I'm annoying.
    I messed up one of the folders for the tile, is there a way I can get the default one. I downloaded the OS7 from the 1st page but it doesnt have the folder.
    Which default one are you talking about?
    2012-03-02 01:37 AM
    com.apple.mobileipod, I used this and it works but when I play music the tile disappears

EDIT: It seems like every tile in the last row, when I use it then go back to home disappears
    Last edited by AMorel; 2012-03-02 at 01:52 AM.
    2012-03-02 01:44 AM
    +1
    hey guys, does anyone have a texting bundle replicating WP7 as close as possible either standard WP7 or Mango?
    If so, would you kindly share as well briefly direct me where to put it.
    TY in advance, below are a few photos off the web I found of the WP7 text look
    PS......I like the black/dark background, squared bubbles ans color options.

Attachment 570224Attachment 570225Attachment 570226
    2012-03-02 02:21 AM
    +1
    Thie closest we can get is what ilovemyiphone4 has done in his winterboard theme. We can't get any closer without rewriting the entire messaging app.
    2012-03-02 02:41 AM
    Worked!!.....TY

Thie closest we can get is what ilovemyiphone4 has done in his winterboard theme. We can't get any closer without rewriting the entire messaging app.
    2012-03-02 03:02 AM
    Hey, this is really great, thanks a lot!

Anyway, just a few things though…

Any chance of a version of the lock screen with the correct date format for different places? So, have an option to say "March 1" instead of "1 March". (And yes, the notifications are important on that screen.)

Also, it just randomly crashes into Safe Mode A LOT. Is this just me? It usually crashes one or two times a day, and it's really annoying. :/
    2012-03-02 05:32 AM
    Anyone have my pack? I lost it on my comp and I had to restore my phone :/

Thanks
    Oh no!!! I had it yesterday but deleted it. I'll see if it's in my recycle bin, but i have a feeling I emptied it.
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 2012-03-02 at 07:38 AM.
    2012-03-02 07:36 AM
    Hey, I am new too all of this I have been looking for the SMS tile and phone tile that actually has animation in it could someone please post a link to them? An the Xbox live tile that shows your avatar thanks in advance...
    2012-03-02 09:18 AM
    Anyone know the name and location of the black bar that is used for the slide to open on the lock screen? TYOS7:Revive-photo.png
    2012-03-02 07:57 PM
    Dabbling, I was trying to make the status bar look better and consistent but I can't. I have no idea why I have a transparent bar in messages and black in calendar. While at it I decided to muss with ilovemyiphone4's UI tweak and made one for Lime. Well 2 one for Dark and one for Light, thats where my status bar issues arise. I am also using cleanstatus for the time color, tweakstatus for the arrangement and springtomize 2 for hiding am/pm, and carrier.
    Please try them and tell me how it is. You'll just wanna drop the unzipped folders in to var/stash/Themes... for winterboard and select accordingly. They are complete with uisounds and all same as ilovemyiphone4's. oh, And chose the Lime flavor and light or dark in OS7 settings.
    futurebuddha.net/Lime.zip
    OS7:Revive-lime-bubbles.jpg
    2012-03-02 11:00 PM
    A photo hub would be cool for sure . When you enter into the hub you have a picture randomly chosen for the background and you have all the picture in a tile size scrollable horizontally . It's just a tought I got fast while driving back home .

@endfinity you and this theme is the reason I don't switch to windows phone , I really hope the iPhone 5 is
    better and they change a bit of the iOS ui . Because with the new windows 8 and the windows phone they are gaining ground , me think
    Thx anyway
    2012-03-02 11:04 PM
    I have been searching for an answer for this throughout the forums but have been unsuccessful. Is there a limit to the number of tiles on OS7:revive? I am trying to add some tiles like the ModMyi rss feed and go about it normally like I have added the Facebook or weather tiles but they it just won't appear.
    Yes I know the correct method for adding a tile.
    Yes I respring and even reboot.
    Still no luck.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Ahuskins; 2012-03-03 at 01:03 AM.
    2012-03-02 11:40 PM
    I have been searching for an answer for this throughout the forums but have been unsuccessful. Is there a limit to the number of tiles on OS7:revive? I am trying to add some tiles like the ModMyi rss feed and go about it normally like I have added the Facebook or weather tiles but they it just won't appear.
    Yes I know the correct method for adding a tile.
    Yes I restring and even reboot.
    Still no luck.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Check permissions for the os7 folder and plist's make sure there read/write/execute
    2012-03-02 11:45 PM
    ok im new here just jailbroke my phone a few days ago and i really love it!
    just would love to know how to get this theme and all the cool functions!
    i have downloaded it from cydia but i guess its just a basic theme?
    how do i get the extra functions that i see while browsing through this thread?
    thanks in advance and i hope i posted this in the right area lol
    2012-03-02 11:58 PM
    Check permissions for the os7 folder and plist's make sure there read/write/execute
    Checked and the permissions seem AOK. I added the animated settings tile just fine, then tried the ModMyi again with no luck.....
    2012-03-03 12:08 AM
    ok im new here just jailbroke my phone a few days ago and i really love it!
    just would love to know how to get this theme and all the cool functions!
    i have downloaded it from cydia but i guess its just a basic theme?
    how do i get the extra functions that i see while browsing through this thread?
    thanks in advance and i hope i posted this in the right area lol
    That's exactly how you get it you browse through the thread there is also another thread with some tiles and a few mods it's os7 mods you can find the link on the first post
    2012-03-03 02:05 AM
    Anyone know the name and location of the black bar that is used for the slide to open on the lock screen? TYOS7:Revive-photo.png
    why do u need it? the bar is completely hidden by the os7 theme, there's no point changing it :P if you mean the background of the notifications, then I have no clue, but it's probably in the springboard.app folder
    2012-03-03 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD