so this is just for a preview right cause I see theres no background choices and some apps don't even show on myapp list for example facebook
    Yes this is a preview.
    For a wallpaper put a 'Background.png' in /var/mobile/Library/OS7Revive/

i'm having the same safari problem. Though I like the new animations xD I hope the tile pinning function on the main page doesn't stay the way it is in this preview though... I liked the old version =P the facebook tile is working really well though.

I feel like we don't really need the letters as much, I think the search button is enough. Just my opinion =P
    Tried respringing/rebooting?
    Obviously the unpin interface is going to change, everything on the list I posted and has an 'N' next to it won't stay the way it is right now.

I'll change it later on so that the letters only show if you have a certain amount of apps installed, otherwise you don't really need them, I agree
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-03-03 at 04:43 PM.
    2012-03-03 04:36 PM
    Help!!:
    Runtime Error
    Theme plist not found
    Continue or Exit
    2012-03-03 04:49 PM
    it won't let me pin the facebook tile
    2012-03-03 04:53 PM
    Yes this is a preview.

Obviously the unpin interface is going to change, everything on the list I posted and has an 'N' next to it won't stay the way it is right now.

I'll change it later on so that the letters only show if you have a certain amount of apps installed, otherwise you don't really need them, I agree
    ok, good to know :] and it's ok, I'll wait for your final release xD this really shows off what's coming though... I like it x) maybe this will tide people over until your final release lol ;P

really grateful for your work end, waiting patiently (but eagerly xD) for your final release :]

it won't let me pin the facebook tile
    you have to wait a while, it takes some time.
    2012-03-03 04:56 PM
    Restoring....i hv to use this theme...its just awesome....
    2012-03-03 05:08 PM
    Please! Runtime Error. Theme plist not found. What I am doing wrong?
    2012-03-03 05:14 PM
    Please! Runtime Error. Theme plist not found. What I am doing wrong?
    Reboot your phone. It should work.
    2012-03-03 05:17 PM
    correction I can't pin any app to the start page and all the permissions are set correctly
    2012-03-03 05:21 PM
    I have fix it, but don't know how
    Now my opinion:
    -It's pretty good.
    -In my opinion it would be better that when we click on search button the alphabet would appear, and if not, we would only see the apps.
    -I would prefer smaller tiles, like in lumia phones, they are able to see 4 tiles completely, and here I see 3,5 tiles

I don't find my facebook app!!
    2012-03-03 05:41 PM
    Yes this is a preview.

Is it possible to only have certain people's pics on the facebook tile?Or images that you want to show? I have no problems on the theme so far..Lucky much
    Nice Work you.
    2012-03-03 05:44 PM
    Now my opinion:
    -It's pretty good.
    -In my opinion it would be better that when we click on search button the alphabet would appear, and if not, we would only see the apps.
    -I would prefer smaller tiles, like in lumia phones, they are able to see 4 tiles completely, and here I see 3,5 tiles

it's name is "people" in the app list
    2012-03-03 05:45 PM
    Now my opinion:
    -It's pretty good.

This is where the screen proportions come in. WP7 phones have taller screens, that's why more tiles fit on the screen at once. If I made the tiles as small as they are on WP7 phones, there would be a big gap between the screen border and the tiles, on both sides. Besides, if you look at the HTC Titan/HTC HD7, for example, the tile size is pretty similar.

Is it possible to only have certain people's pics on the facebook tile?Or images that you want to show? I have no problems on the theme so far..Lucky much
    Nice Work you.

The Facebook tile will be undergoing some changes soon, we'll see what comes out of that
    2012-03-03 05:52 PM
    Thanks!! Here a pic like I would like the themeOS7:Revive-lumia-800-launched-white_2155_801286392_0_0_14040438_300.jpg We can see four tiles enterely, not 3 or 3,5
    2012-03-03 05:53 PM
    I have a Problem, I am new here and I really want to SSH this theme, or test the newer version just made. But I drag the folder into my dreamboard folder. and i dont see it in my dreamboard selection screen.
    2012-03-03 06:27 PM
    Thanks!! Here a pic like I would like the themeOS7:Revive-lumia-800-launched-white_2155_801286392_0_0_14040438_300.jpg We can see four tiles enterely, not 3 or 3,5
    dude did u even read end's reply, he said the screen proportion is different from the windows phones to iPhones. We can only see 3/3.5 tiles because our screens are shorter than most windows phones.

if you want ur phone like that, then you'll have to get a windows phone, cuz this is a hardware issue.

I have a Problem, I am new here and I really want to SSH this theme, or test the newer version just made. But I drag the folder into my dreamboard folder. and i dont see it in my dreamboard selection screen.
    which folder? you put the files in the corresponding folder as named (I.e. the os7revive.dylib goes in the dynamic library folder, etc) the folder that the files are supposed to go in is the name of the folder containing it in the zip file (sorry if that's confusing)
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-03 at 06:38 PM.
    2012-03-03 06:34 PM
    Well Im really new at this and I downloaded the OS7:Revive from cydia. And I see that there has been updates since then. And I would like to know how I can update it.
    2012-03-03 06:48 PM
    Well Im really new at this and I downloaded the OS7:Revive from cydia. And I see that there has been updates since then. And I would like to know how I can update it.
    The one in cydia is the latest actually.

The one everyone's talking about now is just a preview of 3.0
    2012-03-03 07:29 PM
    Sorry, but I put that before reading end's answer, maybe because I didn't update the page, so I couldn't be able to see it!

At the beggining I wasn't able to use new tiles, but I understand that I had to put a new info.text in each tile folder now I'm transfering my old tiles to 3.0 version

Have anyone have a flipboard tile? If possible with animation (I mean a gift) Thanks
    Last edited by txiki77; 2012-03-03 at 08:26 PM.
    2012-03-03 07:39 PM

This is where the screen proportions come in. WP7 phones have taller screens, that's why more tiles fit on the screen at once. If I made the tiles as small as they are on WP7 phones, there would be a big gap between the screen border and the tiles, on both sides. Besides, if you look at the HTC Titan/HTC HD7, for example, the tile size is pretty similar.

The Facebook tile will be undergoing some changes soon, we'll see what comes out of that
    Hey End. Weird problem with 3.0. When I click on the app that I pinned it crashes but when I go to the apps list and click it everything works? I disabled OS7 dlyb do you know why?
    2012-03-03 09:00 PM
    Can Someone please help me, I need to find a guide on how to change tiles.
    2012-03-03 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD