User Tag List

2012-03-05 04:47 PM
    @end can you upload again the 3.0 Beta? Because almost all my tiles don't work, I go to safe mode! Thanks :S
    you have to add the <key>displayName</key> to ALL of your tiles or you get into safe-mode. This was mentioned on the page just before this one.
    2012-03-05 06:43 PM
    Wow this preview is awesome man. Way less ram usage!!! And I'm running winterboard!
    2012-03-05 06:44 PM
    you have to add the <key>displayName</key> to ALL of your tiles or you get into safe-mode. This was mentioned on the page just before this one.
    Can you put here one of your info.plist? For example maps' or nike's plist, because For me only work the plist of slideshow and calendar every other don't work!
    2012-03-05 07:39 PM
    SOrry if this is going to make everyone mad, but no matter what I do, I cannot get this theme to load or work. I have uninstalled all forms of OS7 dylib and dreamboard themes, and tried installing this and still nothing. Any help?
    2012-03-05 07:44 PM
    I think that the best idea is that someone upload his OS7 Revive folder because I see that I'not the only one with problems
    2012-03-05 07:50 PM
    I finally just now got it to work, haha. I uninstalled dreamboard. Then just installed revive which forces a DB download and it worked...
    2012-03-05 07:56 PM
    Please, upload your os7 revive folder and os7 revive.plist PLEaSE!!!
    2012-03-05 08:35 PM
    ok one more time for people having trouble with tiles...

take your old tile folders, and put them in the os7revive/tiles folder. now, insert the following code into the plist of ALL THE TILES. Every single folder MUST HAVE A PLIST WITH THE FOLLOWING CODE:

<key>displayName</key>
    <string>whatever you want the name to be</string>

put it in between the <dict></dict>

save, respring, done. make sure you're doing this for ALL the tiles!
    2012-03-05 10:01 PM
    ok one more time for people having trouble with tiles...

take your old tile folders, and put them in the os7revive/tiles folder. now, insert the following code into the plist of ALL THE TILES. Every single folder MUST HAVE A PLIST WITH THE FOLLOWING CODE:

<key>displayName</key>
    <string>whatever you want the name to be</string>

put it in between the <dict></dict>

save, respring, done. make sure you're doing this for ALL the tiles!
    Gave it one more try. I did that to all the tiles i have pinned and still go into safe mode. Can you post an entire plist that works?
    2012-03-05 10:23 PM
    Gave it one more try. I did that to all the tiles i have pinned and still go into safe mode. Can you post an entire plist that works?
    Not just the tiles pinned, but all the tiles in your tiles folder. The app jump list looks for display names in all your tiles, not just the pinned ones. You will have to have display names for every one
    2012-03-05 10:27 PM
    I finally just now got it to work, haha. I uninstalled dreamboard. Then just installed revive which forces a DB download and it worked...
    I never thought I'd see the day you asked for DB help!
    2012-03-05 10:33 PM
    Not just the tiles pinned, but all the tiles in your tiles folder. The app jump list looks for display names in all your tiles, not just the pinned ones. You will have to have display names for every one
    Did it to all my tiles in my tiles folder too. Do you mean i have to make a folder for every single app i have installed? So the tiles that this version automatically makes wont work either?
    2012-03-05 10:35 PM
    Did it to all my tiles in my tiles folder too. Do you mean i have to make a folder for every single app i have installed? So the tiles that this version automatically makes wont work either?
    No just the ones in the tiles folder that you might have removed or duplicated display names.

I had trouble with the Facebook tile when I first tried it, and constantly placed me in safe mode too.

Apparently you have to launch Facebook and browse some images to fill your cache. Then pin the Facebook tile. It took awhile but finally worked without going into safe mode. If you don't use Facebook make sure it's unpinned or you will get safe mode because of that too. Hope this helps
    2012-03-05 10:43 PM
    No just the ones in the tiles folder that you might have removed or duplicated display names.

I had trouble with the Facebook tile when I first tried it, and constantly placed me in safe mode too.

Apparently you have to launch Facebook and browse some images to fill your cache. Then pin the Facebook tile. It took awhile but finally worked without going into safe mode. If you don't use Facebook make sure it's unpinned or you will get safe mode because of that too. Hope this helps
    Only than the calendar, facebook and pictures work for me no matter what i do I even made a new Tiles folder with just those 3 folders and a test phone folder. I still get the safe mode when i click the phone tile
    2012-03-05 11:06 PM
    Only than the calendar, facebook and pictures work for me no matter what i do I even made a new Tiles folder with just those 3 folders and a test phone folder. I still get the safe mode when i click the phone tile
    Just for giggles, check that your Tiles.plist and OS7Revive.dylib ownerships are both mobile and permissions are R,W,E. other than that I'm stumped
    2012-03-05 11:11 PM
    Been trying to get the 3.0 preview to work. It seems that if I launch an app from the app list there are no problems but if I try to launch the same app from a pinned tile it sends me into safe mode. I have all permissions and ownerships set correctly and all plist's have a display name set. Any ideas anyone?its not that big of deal cause I've got no problems waiting for the final and sure to be awesome 3.0
    2012-03-05 11:45 PM
    Hey BCS can you do me a favor and maybe post a zip of some of your tiles that are working in the 3.0 preview? Like maybe a small zip with the folders for phone, SMS, email, and safari? That way I can test it. I checked all permission too so if your tiles don't work I know it's something else on my phone interfering with it
    2012-03-06 12:32 AM
    Hey BCS can you do me a favor and maybe post a zip of some of your tiles that are working in the 3.0 preview? Like maybe a small zip with the folders for phone, SMS, email, and safari? That way I can test it. I checked all permission too so if your tiles don't work I know it's something else on my phone interfering with it
    Well, I can, but I'm running my image fade tile set with V3. I haven't modded any other of my sets yet. Are you sure you want those?
    2012-03-06 12:34 AM
    Well, I can, but I'm running my image fade tile set with V3. I haven't modded any other of my sets yet. Are you sure you want those?
    Those are just the tiles I use most but I would appreciate any tiles as long as they work for you. It's just driving me nuts
    2012-03-06 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD