Those are just the tiles I use most but I would appreciate any tiles as long as they work for you. It's just driving me nuts
    These are a few tiles from my Images Fade Tileset that I have working with the OS7 Revive V3 Preview.
    I turned off the fades, but you can edit the info.plist to turn the HTML back on.

Im usually not one for releasing sloppy tilesets,
    but I just uploaded what was on my device at the moment for you to test with,
    so you get my mess along with it

OS7:Revive-bcsimagesv3set.jpg

Images Tiles for V3.zip
    2012-03-06 02:03 AM
    Been trying to get the 3.0 preview to work. It seems that if I launch an app from the app list there are no problems but if I try to launch the same app from a pinned tile it sends me into safe mode. I have all permissions and ownerships set correctly and all plist's have a display name set. Any ideas anyone?its not that big of deal cause I've got no problems waiting for the final and sure to be awesome 3.0

I'm waiting for the final release myself... this was more of a way to let people see what the next version will be like, not really functional or ram efficient yet. you'd be better off waiting for the final instead of pulling your hair out over the preview (besides, 2.1.2 is working well isn't it?) :P that's just my opinion ofc
    2012-03-06 02:55 AM
    I'm waiting for the final release myself... this was more of a way to let people see what the next version will be like, not really functional or ram efficient yet. you'd be better off waiting for the final instead of pulling your hair out over the preview (besides, 2.1.2 is working well isn't it?) :P that's just my opinion ofc
    I understood that it wasn't supposed to be fully functional. I hadn't read anyone else having the same issue was so I was just probing. 2.1.2 is working perfect. Although I wish I didn't see the 3.0 preview cause it's making me even more anxious it's gonna be sweet.
    2012-03-06 03:03 AM
    Yeah the previous version worked great for me I just really liked the new app list and seems better in ram right now as it is. Just bugged me that I couldn't get it to function and felt like I had to figure it out lol. Think I will go back to old version and wait for new version. Those are some nice tiles by the way BCS. Thanks for that
    2012-03-06 03:03 AM
    Yeah the previous version worked great for me I just really liked the new app list and seems better in ram right now as it is. Just bugged me that I couldn't get it to function and felt like I had to figure it out lol. Think I will go back to old version and wait for new version. Those are some nice tiles by the way BCS. Thanks for that

No problem, glad you like them.

I take it your still having problems?
    2012-03-06 03:08 AM
    No problem, glad you like them.

I take it your still having problems?
    Yeah still having problems. It appears only the integrated tiles work except the SMS. It appears like I may get some to work by using the integrated contact plist's code but will test that later
    2012-03-06 03:13 AM
    Yeah still having problems. It appears only the integrated tiles work except the SMS. It appears like I may get some to work by using the integrated contact plist's code but will test that later
    Sorry to hear that

I find that V3 work pretty good for me for the most part. Most of my HTML tiles seem to function for me and I'm actually doing better with RAM.

Other than the Facebook tile and the display names causing my safe mode errors in the beginning, once resolved it seems to work pretty good.

I wouldn't give up on it just yet, maybe try reinstalling and try moving your old tiles over 1 by 1, that's how I found out about the display names.
    2012-03-06 03:27 AM
    Sorry to hear that

I find that V3 work pretty good for me for the most part. Most of my HTML tiles seem to function for me and I'm actually doing better with RAM.

Other than the Facebook tile and the display names causing my safe mode errors in the beginning, once resolved it seems to work pretty good.

I wouldn't give up on it just yet, maybe try reinstalling and try moving your old tiles over 1 by 1, that's how I found out about the display names.
    I got it partially working using the integrated contacts plist. Not ideal but functional at least. Used it for phone, safari and bitesms successfully. Just renamed the [email protected] to ContactPicture.

@Zombian- You have better luck than me?
    2012-03-06 03:44 AM
    Sorry to hear that

agh I swear bcs, ur ram is like magic D: it just never runs out D: I took a devastating hit myself, 30mb gone
    2012-03-06 04:39 AM
    I got it partially working using the integrated contacts plist. Not ideal but functional at least. Used it for phone, safari and bitesms successfully. Just renamed the [email protected] to ContactPicture.

@Zombian- You have better luck than me?
    No luck. I tried reinstalling with no luck. I think I'm gonna try doing a restore tomorrow just to see if I can get it working any better. I'll let you know how it goes
    2012-03-06 05:15 AM
    I'm using ilovemyiphone4's UI but does anyone have any idea why my SMS theme is still not working? I can't find the reason why the SMS bubbles aren't wrapping around the text. When I looked in the "Bundles" folder I saw the picture files associated, but have no idea how to change them. I'm running it through Winterboard and all. Other than that, this theme is awesome!

OS7:Revive-photo.jpg
    2012-03-06 05:56 AM
    I'm using ilovemyiphone4's UI but does anyone have any idea why my SMS theme is still not working? I can't find the reason why the SMS bubbles aren't wrapping around the text. When I looked in the "Bundles" folder I saw the picture files associated, but have no idea how to change them. I'm running it through Winterboard and all. Other than that, this theme is awesome!
    Could you try my Mango Theme? It's based on ilovemyiphone4's UI but his would make me default to black and lose my wallpaper setting after a respring so I'm theming my own. I separated the uisounds but they're there in the zip. It's status bar friendly except for time. Use cleanstatus and set the color to the number in the folder, I found that's the best way to keep the time displayed while still matching the theme. I'm going to do all colors, I hope. Let me know if it works for you.
    futurebuddha.net/os7mangotheme.zip
    OS7:Revive-mango-sms.png
    2012-03-06 07:36 AM
    hi everyone

where is ilovemyiphone4 he is absenced i hope he,s doing will and in healthy
    2012-03-06 12:07 PM
    hi everyone

where is ilovemyiphone4 he is absenced i hope he,s doing will and in healthy
    He bought a Windows Phone.
    2012-03-06 01:37 PM
    I have done everything but no solution, I still go to safe mode, I have tried bcs zip too. Maybe the problem is not in the info.plist
    2012-03-06 03:30 PM
    Could you try my Mango Theme? It's based on ilovemyiphone4's UI but his would make me default to black and lose my wallpaper setting after a respring so I'm theming my own. I separated the uisounds but they're there in the zip. It's status bar friendly except for time. Use cleanstatus and set the color to the number in the folder, I found that's the best way to keep the time displayed while still matching the theme. I'm going to do all colors, I hope. Let me know if it works for you.
    futurebuddha.net/os7mangotheme.zip
    OS7:Revive-mango-sms.png

could i ask for the following pngs to be added

calculator loading screen
    install ou s .... cancel search button & download/update edit buttons

the blue circled arrow things in contacts/recents and other apps.. make them matte black/white maybe?

facebook app themed black,

media player/youtube app... could you make the media keys background matte transparrent shaded slightly with a white rectangle instead of rounded corners..

ipod.. now playing button and the list? button.. at the top right of the ipod media player

ifile needs theming

in maps.. the little peel up button.. and all the options underneath need doing.

the buttons in notes would look better in os7 stle instead of hand drawn..

these were wissing from all the os7 themes up till now.. doing these would be great

check wintercydia to theme cydia.. nice... its in cydia
    Last edited by Farmski; 2012-03-06 at 03:47 PM.
    2012-03-06 03:44 PM
    Anyone can upload a flipboard animated tile?
    2012-03-06 03:48 PM
    could i ask for the following pngs to be added

calculator loading screen
    install ou s .... cancel search button & download/update edit buttons

the blue circled arrow things in contacts/recents and other apps.. make them matte black/white maybe?

facebook app themed black,

media player/youtube app... could you make the media keys background matte transparrent shaded slightly with a white rectangle instead of rounded corners..

ipod.. now playing button and the list? button.. at the top right of the ipod media player

ifile needs theming

in maps.. the little peel up button.. and all the options underneath need doing.

the buttons in notes would look better in os7 stle instead of hand drawn..

these were wissing from all the os7 themes up till now.. doing these would be great

check wintercydia to theme cydia.. nice... its in cydia
    asking for a lot there
    2012-03-06 05:46 PM
    asking for a lot there
    most of its probably the same images.. cut/copy/pasted into different folders isnt it? maybe with a different name or something... always thought... this is an awesome winterboard theme.. but its missing a few buttons there and there.
    2012-03-06 06:42 PM
    Lmao.... It's a Dreamboard theme and it's not nearly as simple as copying and pasting!
    This is a free Dreamboard theme that the creator works on in his spare time (free of charge) and then various members of modmyi contribute modifications to the theme.
    2012-03-06 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD