User Tag List

No, actually. While I was pretty positive that this would gain some attention, seeing how popular the original OS7 was, I assumed that the community was burned out as far as mods goes. Well, guess I was wrong

Personally, I'll hold off until I see the new iPhone. I think WP8 is coming some time in fall, so that's convenient. Besides, I bought an i4S, so it'd be stupid to buy another phone just yet
    I'm just getting bored with the iphone I have had it since the 3g although the features and the app store are great, it has alot of stuff i don't need but we'll see
    2012-03-10 04:10 PM
    No, actually. While I was pretty positive that this would gain some attention, seeing how popular the original OS7 was, I assumed that the community was burned out as far as mods goes. Well, guess I was wrong

Personally, I'll hold off until I see the new iPhone. I think WP8 is coming some time in fall, so that's convenient. Besides, I bought an i4S, so it'd be stupid to buy another phone just yet
    i think i told you but i actually have a windows phone also..and man was i bored of it by the 3rd day, not that its a bad OS because imo its the cleanest os ive ever used..but theres no type of customization (besides choosing the tile color and choosing lockscreen background) also the windows market doesnt have too much to offer,but i was told by my cousin (works for microsoft) to not get rid of my wp until i try the new update to come in a few months..so im expecting a huge change/update!
    ive always been an os7 fan since wynd warrior released but ive been much more interested since youve taken it into your hands..youve truly taken an apple and made it into an apple tree i thank you.
    on another note im hoping someone does the same with "Dreamboard"...we need someone to start working on db again..it has much more potential and deserves to be worked on.
    2012-03-10 04:13 PM
    Ya... Wynd dropped support for db pretty fast
    2012-03-11 01:09 AM
    Yeah bubdles/com.apple.MediaPlayer and I was way off I actually resized to 96x96 here's a screen shot
    Still a little off but no way near as much
    I think I've got the buttons centered. But can you tell me where you are putting the [email protected]? Mine is in com.apple.MediaPlayer but it still shows the default????
    OS7:Revive-photo.png
    2012-03-11 03:42 AM
    I think I've got the buttons centered. But can you tell me where you are putting the [email protected]? Mine is in com.apple.MediaPlayer but it still shows the default????
    OS7:Revive-photo.png
    for me that goes in com.apple.iPodUI
    2012-03-11 04:10 AM
    or it might go in com.apple.mobileipod :P it's in one of those three probably.
    2012-03-11 04:21 AM
    for me that goes in com.apple.iPodUI
    Thanks, that worked. I didn't even have that folder. Seems like music control buttons are scattered everywhere. I wonder if they can all go in there? Any idea?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to theme UITableView? I'd like to remove the line separators if possible.
    Edit: That was suppose to be a pic of the mail app... Can't edit the pic out...
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by distearth; 2012-03-11 at 04:56 AM. Reason: wrong pic
    2012-03-11 04:39 AM
    I've tried downloading this from Cydia and did a reboot like it said but when I go to dreamboard and start up the theme I just get respringed to safe mode. Did that about 10 times already.
    2012-03-11 04:57 AM
    Put in over 60hrs at work this week and been working on this in my spare time. Should be near completion soon.

2012-03-11 05:04 AM
    I've tried downloading this from Cydia and did a reboot like it said but when I go to dreamboard and start up the theme I just get respringed to safe mode. Did that about 10 times already.
    exact same problem! I replaced files like u r suppose to! Just did a fresh restore today and I am getting the exact Same thing over and over again!
    2012-03-11 05:06 AM
    exact same problem! I replaced files like u r suppose to! Just did a fresh restore today and I am getting the exact Same thing over and over again!
    Uninstall Dreamboard and OS7. Reboot. Search Cydia for OS7 Revive. Install that. The correct version of dreamboard will install with it automatically. Reboot. It should work.
    2012-03-11 05:21 AM
    Thanks! I will try tomorrow as I am not at computer, when I restored it made me update to 5.1 so I am on a tethered jailbreak :/
    2012-03-11 05:23 AM
    Thanks! I will try tomorrow as I am not at computer, when I restored it made me update to 5.1 so I am on a tethered jailbreak :/
    aww that sucks man did they finally fix that damn battery drain?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-11 at 05:52 AM.
    2012-03-11 05:36 AM
    This has the same as before but with this new Minimal Theme added. Also, some updates to the music buttons, new message icon and some other tweaks. Refer to my earlier post if you don't know what to do with the folders. feedback is welcome.
    futurebuddha.net/os7themecolors.zip

OS7:Revive-cal.jpgOS7:Revive-map.jpgOS7:Revive-message-icon.jpgOS7:Revive-messages.jpgOS7:Revive-music.jpgOS7:Revive-phone.jpgOS7:Revive-safari.jpg
    2012-03-11 07:04 AM
    This has the same as before but with this new Minimal Theme added. Also, some updates to the music buttons, new message icon and some other tweaks. Refer to my earlier post if you don't know what to do with the folders. feedback is welcome.

OS7:Revive-cal.jpgOS7:Revive-map.jpgOS7:Revive-message-icon.jpgOS7:Revive-messages.jpgOS7:Revive-music.jpgOS7:Revive-phone.jpgOS7:Revive-safari.jpg
    well, it looks really awesome! also because of the fact, thet it's (as far as i can tell) not themed, to match any design colour, it's just plane grey, and that's the way i like it as a winterboard theme.
    even if i'm not theming through Winterboard anymore, i'm thinking about theming just the Music player (through replacing the default file in iFile).
    2012-03-11 09:17 AM
    Put in over 60hrs at work this week and been working on this in my spare time. Should be near completion soon.

Very nice. Is it possible to edit the Xbox live info at the top and the avatar on the side to be my own?
    2012-03-11 10:36 AM

Hey thanks again for your work, but i have a question, how do you do to have all the icons of the top bar at the right? Is it a winterboard theme or a cydia app?
    2012-03-11 11:17 AM
    Hey thanks again for your work, but i have a question, how do you do to have all the icons of the top bar at the right? Is it a winterboard theme or a cydia app?
    Cydia app. Either status tweak or arrangestatusbar
    2012-03-11 11:29 AM
    Very nice. Is it possible to edit the Xbox live info at the top and the avatar on the side to be my own?
    Absolutely!!! Its already coded into the overlay and has 2 lines telling you where to input your gamertag!

EDIT: I just posted a teaser, but to answer your question, the top gamer card and the side avatar are built into the overlay and all you have to do is replace my gamertag with your own. Im still working on it and tweaking everything (and headed back to work as we speak) and will release everything as a whole package. (Overlay, Wallpapers, Backgrounds, Tiles, Zeppelin Icon, and possibly the psds.)
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-03-11 at 12:38 PM.
    2012-03-11 12:33 PM
    Absolutely!!! Its already coded into the overlay and has 2 lines telling you where to input your gamertag!

EDIT: I just posted a teaser, but to answer your question, the top gamer card and the side avatar are built into the overlay and all you have to do is replace my gamertag with your own. Im still working on it and tweaking everything (and headed back to work as we speak) and will release everything as a whole package. (Overlay, Wallpapers, Backgrounds, Tiles, Zeppelin Icon, and possibly the psds.)
    I would love to have the psds when you do release this
    2012-03-11 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD