I downloaded revive in cydia. That's it. Do I have to download anything else (ie os7 or any other items)
    Hmmm, that should have worked then.

Quick questions,

Did you reboot your device after you installed OS7:Revive?
    You are on IOS5+ right?
    Did you install any lockscreen tweaks?
    2012-03-14 11:48 PM
    I'm on ios5 didn't reboot. I will remove and re add and reboot. I did have lock info running ( is it not compatible) I downloaded done of your tile tweaks from a while back. I am slowly going through the thread. Lol. Nice work by the way. Wish i had 1/10 of your skill. Lol
    2012-03-14 11:55 PM
    I'm on ios5 didn't reboot. I will remove and re add and reboot. I did have lock info running ( is it not compatible) I downloaded done of your tile tweaks from a while back. I am slowly going through the thread. Lol. Nice work by the way. Wish i had 1/10 of your skill. Lol
    Yea, the reboot is kinda necessary Not sure about lock info, some other people has issues with it awhile back, but I'm unsure to tell you either way. Try the reboot first and if that don't work, then try disabling lock info to see if that helps.

Glad you my custom work for this theme, I'm at a loss for inspiration at the moment and can't think of anything else I can add to it at the moment
    2012-03-15 12:00 AM
    My lock screen is still not working. Really frustrating. I get my calendar but can't unlock. Camera doesn't work and I don't see the music player when I double click the home button. How about adding one of the new location based weather themes that are out. That would be cool.
    2012-03-15 12:07 AM
    My lock screen is still not working. Really frustrating. I get my calendar but can't unlock. Camera doesn't work and I don't see the music player when I double click the home button. How about adding one of the new location based weather themes that are out. That would be cool.
    Well if you followed all the steps correctly you must have another conflict with a different tweak then

Do you have SBsettings installed? If you do try going to "more", scroll down to mobile substrate addons and then disable everything but Dreamboard and OS7. If it works, then try adding your tweaks back 1 by 1 until you find the culprit. If that don't work then I'm at a loss to further help you.

Yes, I like the gps weather idea, unfortunatly, I have a iPod and I'm quite sure it won't work correctly on my device, so I can't test any code I produce for that
    2012-03-15 12:14 AM
    Lock info is not compatible with Revive... disable that.
    2012-03-15 12:25 AM
    That worked. Got it fixed. Thanks a lot I really appreciate your help. Two more things if you don't mind. If I downloaded one of the live tiles posted in the thread how do I install it. Also any other tweaks or tiles that you recommend. I got your pack you posted many many threads ago and a Facebook tile, anything else you recommend. Also do you have a regular ( non gps animated weather widget or poing me in the direction of where to download. Again than you for all your help. Once this noon figures on how to thank you on modmyi I will. Lol
    2012-03-15 01:04 AM
    Once this noon figures on how to thank you on modmyi I will. Lol
    Under the persons post, in the left hand corner, there is a little button that says, "Thanks". Dont worry... there are thousands of users on here that have been here for years and still don't know how to use the 'Thanks' button.
    2012-03-15 01:18 AM
    That worked. Got it fixed. Thanks a lot I really appreciate your help. Two more things if you don't mind. If I downloaded one of the live tiles posted in the thread how do I install it. Also any other tweaks or tiles that you recommend. I got your pack you posted many many threads ago and a Facebook tile, anything else you recommend. Also do you have a regular ( non gps animated weather widget or poing me in the direction of where to download. Again than you for all your help. Once this noon figures on how to thank you on modmyi I will. Lol

Just copy your custom tiles folder into User/Library/OS7/Tiles/ folder, then respring if you already had it pinned.

Here is my weather widget : BcsCustom's New Weather Widget.zip

You can try out my messages notification cube here : BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube V2.zip

Here is a large animated facebook tile : BcsCustom's Large Animated Facebook Tile V2.zip

You can also check out my overlay release on the top of page 311 on this thread, it may also interest you, a lot of people have made custom overlay themes with it, including Runt a page back with his awesome Xbox overlay theme

Enjoy
    2012-03-15 01:20 AM
    Im in the mundane process of making folders for ALL my tiles and adding .plist's and MiniTiles so I can finally test out End's 3.0 preview.

Do you actually have to put a display name in EACH plist or can you have it <key>displayName</key> <string> </string>

The reason Im asking... on some of my pinned icons, the display name overlaps some text on some of them.
    2012-03-15 01:29 AM
    Im in the mundane process of making folders for ALL my tiles and adding .plist's and MiniTiles so I can finally test out End's 3.0 preview.

Do you actually have to put a display name in EACH plist or can you have it displayName

The reason Im asking... on some of my pinned icons, the display name overlaps some text on some of them.
    Just don't define a blank display name. If you don't have that code in you should be fine because it will use the default display name instead.

The reason appears to be with the jump list and/or search feature, it uses your display name and if you don't have anything defined with code you will get safe mode issues.
    2012-03-15 01:35 AM
    Just don't define a blank display name. If you don't have that code in you should be fine because it will use the default display name instead.

The reason appears to be with the jump list and/or search feature, it uses your display name and if you don't have anything defined with code you will get safe mode issues.
    Ok.. so leave that code out, and I'll be ok?
    2012-03-15 01:42 AM
    what are you looking for exactly? a tile background? or an actual tile? like, what is it used for?
    PSD of an actual tile. See attached image for an example. I have bunch of other apps (mostly medicine related) and I could not find the icons made for them. I am not an expert but know my way around Photoshop. So if I could find a psd file of an actual tile, I can then create my own icon. OS7:Revive-tile-2x.pngThanks
    Last edited by SPPassion; 2012-03-15 at 02:04 AM.
    2012-03-15 01:58 AM
    PSD of an actual tile. See attached image for an example. I have bunch of other apps (mostly medicine related) and I could not find the icons made for them. I am not an expert but know my way around Photoshop. So if I could find a psd file of an actual tile, I can then create my own icon. OS7:Revive-tile-2x.pngThanks
    Search google, bing, and deviantart for medicine icons. Find the ones you like, save, open in Photoshop and commence to creating the icon how you like.
    2012-03-15 02:14 AM
    Ok.. so leave that code out, and I'll be ok?
    Yep

Tiles are compromised of png's. there are no psd's of any tiles that i know of because you can use any image you like

Just size it 234x234 for a small tile and 480x234 for a large tile and name it [email protected], place it into your apps tile folder.

Tile backgrounds are defined in your OS7 settings menu and can be changed in OS7/Images/Backgrounds folder if you don't like the ones supplied. These will show up behind your [email protected] image, so leave a little transparency for [email protected] if you want the backgrounds to change dynamically when you change them from within your OS7 settings menu.

Theres also a tile overlay.png in the images folder that you can change for a overlay image over your [email protected] image. That is use for a glass effect or some sort of border if you like.

Hope this helps clarify it for ya
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-03-15 at 02:32 AM.
    2012-03-15 02:16 AM
    Just copy your custom tiles folder into User/Library/OS7/Tiles/ folder, then respring if you already had it pinned.

Here is my weather widget : BcsCustom's New Weather Widget.zip
    Dude can't thank you enough for helping me out. But thank you!S Loll
    You can try out my messages notification cube here : BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube V2.zip

Here is a large animated facebook tile : BcsCustom's Large Animated Facebook Tile V2.zip

You can also check out my overlay release on the top of page 311 on this thread, it may also interest you, a lot of people have made custom overlay themes with it, including Runt a page back with his awesome Xbox overlay theme

Enjoy
    Dude thank you for all your help and sharing the tiles above. I really appreciate it.
    2012-03-15 02:56 AM
    @Runt

Really enjoying your 360 mod....One other question, where does the font go?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-03-15 06:44 AM
    Hi guys I don' t remember who made that videos tile with the 300 gif scene, but thanks. And thanks for Runt too. I used Runt's TV gif and made a game center and ********** tile
    2012-03-15 02:24 PM
    Thx again Runt!!
    Without pushing my luck, could you include the lockscreen4.png wallpaper (black background) without the 'slide to unlock' text and arrow?

Everything is included.... LOTS of extras plus psd's.
    2012-03-15 02:39 PM
    @Runt

Really enjoying your 360 mod....One other question, where does the font go?
    It's for Photoshop.

Thx again Runt!!
    Without pushing my luck, could you include the lockscreen4.png wallpaper (black background) without the 'slide to unlock' text and arrow?
    The original had the 'Slide to Unlock' already on it.
    2012-03-15 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD