Is it prepaid? Tell me the site
    Don't want to derail the thread, but no this isn't prepaid. This is Nokia's (and Microsoft's as well) flagship WP7 device coming out on AT&T April 8th. Nobody expected them to price a phone like this below $199, so it is a very tempting offer (or more tempting).
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-03-27 12:19 AM
    Don't want to derail the thread, but no this isn't prepaid. This is Nokia's (and Microsoft's as well) flagship WP7 device coming out on AT&T April 8th. Nobody expected them to price a phone like this below $199, so it is a very tempting offer (or more tempting).
    looks amazing, but I haven't heard about any fixes to the inability to multitask, which totally ruins an otherwise great OS... Not to mention the fact that it uploads all of your fb pics to your photos whether u want it to or not... I'd rather some things remain private... x) And does the Lumia 900 have a gyroscope?

EDIT: I answered my own questions... xD
    spec sheet of the lumia 900

GAAAAH, IT HAS EEEVERYTHING~ <3 -nerdgasm-

Dammit, now I'll have a REALLY tough decision when I get my phone later on >:
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-27 at 12:49 AM.
    2012-03-27 12:31 AM
    looks amazing, but I haven't heard about any fixes to the inability to multitask, which totally ruins an otherwise great OS... Not to mention the fact that it uploads all of your fb pics to your photos whether u want it to or not... I'd rather some things remain private... x) And does the Lumia 900 have a gyroscope?

EDIT: I answered my own questions... xD
    spec sheet of the lumia 900

GAAAAH, IT HAS EEEVERYTHING~ <3 -nerdgasm-

Dammit, now I'll have a REALLY tough decision when I get my phone later on >:
    When I had my focus it didn't upload all my Fb photos to my photo album, at least not without creating a separate folder. The photos hub however does have a specific section showing you all recent photo updates from your friends without having to go to Facebook (as well as syncing their profile pictures to their contacts if you haven't already)! Plus you get 25gb (yes 25) of free storage with Skydrive which you can upload all your photos to immediately after taking them in case you want to share/lose them!!!
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2012-03-27 01:34 AM
    very soon.

• updating Mods thread. (long overdue since i've been out of the scene)
    • updating widgets for iOS 5+ usage
    • working on Full UI

these are after i finish my current projects though. got about 8 themes on my plate and would like to complete them and update my old ones to current db configuration and more.

Quitting my job so i'll be back in the scene with plenty of time on my hands very very soon.
    GanMan alot of respect from my behalf on your with in Dreamboard.
    So I wa starting to wOnder about that comback with OS7 you talked about and I was wondering if you were working on that full UI THEME you were talking about . And it would be awsome if you could get back on the OS7 project and maybe work on Dreamboard
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 2012-03-27 at 02:51 AM.
    2012-03-27 02:39 AM
    Can anyone PM me the 3.0 beta that apparently I heard is floating around. I don't have the computer on me so I have to use my phone
    2012-03-27 03:03 AM
    Hi Daniel,

is the version on youe screenie, the last build from OS7? Could u please share your whole theme with me? I like your tiles, and i dont want to search all the pages for a complete setup, yours looks awesome, and it would be cool, when u can share that with me
    I would just I forgot how to upload files, lol if someone would tell me how, it would be great
    2012-03-27 03:22 AM
    Just go into ifile , get to library , go to the properties of os7 and the set the permission read , write , execute and click the box so it applies to all the sub folder and files and you should be ok , me think
    YEAHHHHH!!!!

Now It works

Thank you all very much

I don't know what exactly solved the problem. But If anyone also have/had this problem:

1. use iFile and go to this path: /var/mobile/Library/
    2. select the whole "DreamBoard" Folder (and the "OS7" folder) and go to the File Attributes by clicking the blue arrow on the right
    3. set "Apply hierarchically" on
    4. set all Ownerships to "mobile" (Owner and Group)
    5. set all Access Permissions to "Sticky, Read, Write, Execute" (User, Group, World)
    6. hit the upper right "Done" button
    7. reboot your iPhone

This happens when using ilovemyiphone4's setup. He changed something which I could never find. It's the reason I end up creating my own ui. It's made from most of his but none of his setting's files. Make sure your only using the OS7:Revive from Endfinity.
    I''m using ilovemyiphone4's Winterboard themes and also had this problem before I used them. And now the problem is solved, so it doesn't depend on the Winterboard theme. I hope this helps you
    2012-03-27 02:27 PM
    Reboot your iPhone and all will be good
    now it work, thank you so much...this theme is perfect !!
    and how i can change the pictures of any aplication on the start menu?
    2012-03-27 03:43 PM
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Nokia Lumia 900 only $99 freaking dollars! My iPhone 4 is silently weeping because it knows what I'm thinking (she gave me the news). I might just have to jump ship on this. Had the Focus at one point, but this phone, this phone is so damn amazing looking.

Sorry about this random outburst, I just had to tell people who wouldn't look at me like some freak for getting excited over a phone
    I'm preordering mine on friday i can't wait
    2012-03-27 04:15 PM
    now it work, thank you so much...this theme is perfect !!
    and how i can change the pictures of any aplication on the start menu?
    I got it.. thanx for these theme
    2012-03-27 04:42 PM
    Sorry to hear that

I find that V3 work pretty good for me for the most part. Most of my HTML tiles seem to function for me and I'm actually doing better with RAM.

Other than the Facebook tile and the display names causing my safe mode errors in the beginning, once resolved it seems to work pretty good.

I wouldn't give up on it just yet, maybe try reinstalling and try moving your old tiles over 1 by 1, that's how I found out about the display names.
    Hey BCS, I have tried everything I could think of but Im still getting the respring issue. Can you upload you images and tiles folders for 3.0?
    2012-03-28 04:09 AM
    Hey BCS, I have tried everything I could think of but Im still getting the respring issue. Can you upload you images and tiles folders for 3.0?
    Well, the Tileset I use is not the WP7 look, but my Images Tileset.

Here's a pic:

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332932836.951024.jpg

Download Here: Images Tiles for V3.zip
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-03-28 at 01:07 PM.
    2012-03-28 01:03 PM
    I knew this is what his new project was! as soon as he announced he was working on something different

if this is the case that i'm totally fine with him not working on 3.0 for now cause the other Metro 8 theme is kinda annoying, so I hope he makes this one way better,
    2012-03-28 04:01 PM
    I knew this is what his new project was! as soon as he announced he was working on something different

if this is the case that i'm totally fine with him not working on 3.0 for now cause the other Metro 8 theme is kinda annoying, so I hope he makes this one way better,
    Yeah windows os7 is great and perfect the way it is. I'm fine he can move on so to speak
    2012-03-28 06:32 PM
    Yeah windows os7 is great and perfect the way it is. I'm fine he can move on so to speak
    There are a few things I was hoping to see in 3.0. Mainly the flip in animations for the loading screens. Im the windows 8 theme will be badass but I'm greedy and I won't both lol
    2012-03-28 07:10 PM
    For some reason when I have a miss call and the # is not like the mail suppose to be. I check in ifile and it has both files with the badge name. Can someone help me? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332955722.915820.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332955734.837331.jpg  
    2012-03-28 07:27 PM
    For some reason when I have a miss call and the # is not like the mail suppose to be. I check in ifile and it has both files with the badge name. Can someone help me? Thanks
    It must be missing the part in the plist about badges. Copy over the mail plist into the phone folder and just add the display name code so it it stays with it saying t-mobile

There are a few things I was hoping to see in 3.0. Mainly the flip in animations for the loading screens. Im the windows 8 theme will be badass but I'm greedy and I won't both lol
    After the 3.0 release I don't really think there would be much else to add to this theme. Unless Endfinity figures out how to add folders or hubs. Hopefully the new theme will be compatible with all the cool tiles that have been posted on here
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-03-28 at 09:42 PM.
    2012-03-28 09:36 PM
    It must be missing the part in the plist about badges. Copy over the mail plist into the phone folder and just add the display name code so it it stays with it saying t-mobile

After the 3.0 release I don't really think there would be much else to add to this theme. Unless Endfinity figures out how to add folders or hubs. Hopefully the new theme will be compatible with all the cool tiles that have been posted on here
    Ok, thanks

ok, I just did what you said and it fix it but is it suppose to look like this? Lol, looks kinda close but I don't know how it exactly suppose to be? Never mind I fix,
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332966526.611306.jpg  
    Last edited by Daniel212; 2012-03-28 at 10:35 PM.
    2012-03-28 10:11 PM
    OS7:Revive-drawsomthing.pngOS7:Revive-infinitybladeii.pngOS7:Revive-swordigo1.pngOS7:Revive-zynga-poker.png

A few game tiles I made... thought I would share.
    2012-03-28 11:49 PM
    OS7Revive Public Preview 1.zip There you go. 3.0. Found it on page 336. Took me forever to find it.
    2012-03-29 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD