WOOHOOOOO!!!!
    Looks GREAT End!!
    Can't wait, eagerly waiting

I'll create another thread for this theme once it's near completion and I'll post the link here when that's the case

2012-04-01 07:23 PM
    respect - i have nothing more to say
    2012-04-02 02:11 AM
    I really need help.. For some reason I can't unlock the unlock screen in this theme. Can anyone help me????
    2012-04-02 04:01 AM
    I really need help.. For some reason I can't unlock the unlock screen in this theme. Can anyone help me????
    are you swiping up? :]

turn off all tweaks that have anything to do with the lockscreen, turn off your password if you have it on, and turn off any WB themes relating to the lockscreen. Respring and there shouldn't be any problems
    2012-04-02 04:05 AM
    I'll create another thread for this theme once it's near completion and I'll post the link here when that's the case

I guess some people might like it. I just think its dull without any live tiles.
    meh
    2012-04-02 09:45 AM
    I guess some people might like it. I just think its dull without any live tiles.
    meh
    It's still a works in progress, that's why it hasn't been released yet, live tiles are in the works
    2012-04-02 11:34 AM
    meh
    Oh come on, you didn't honestly think that I'd release a Windows 8 theme without any live tiles
    2012-04-02 11:49 AM
    Hey guys,
    Does any one remember which deb has the transparent background option and could you please redirect me in the right direction as to where to download and what I need to download before hand. Unless somehow I can add the option to the currect deb.

update:

or can anyone show me to how to make my icons transparent which could save me alot more time than install an old unstable deb.

Kind Regards in Advance, Aihehe

P.S. Man I dont remember Dreamboard consuming so much!
    Last edited by aihehe; 2012-04-02 at 12:37 PM.
    2012-04-02 12:26 PM
    Hey guys,
    Does any one remember which deb has the transparent background option and could you please redirect me in the right direction as to where to download and what I need to download before hand. Unless somehow I can add the option to the currect deb.

update:

or can anyone show me to how to make my icons transparent which could save me alot more time than install an old unstable deb.

Kind Regards in Advance, Aihehe

P.S. Man I dont remember Dreamboard consuming so much!
    just open up the settings tab and hit the three dots. All the transparency options are there
    2012-04-02 12:48 PM
    yeah i literally just worked it out and got a ding with an email with your answer. appreciate the quick reply though.

How about making the music player transparent though keeping the logo and the buttons?
    I remember removing the artwork at that work. Ill give that a go and ill see the results.

Thanks again
    2012-04-02 01:09 PM
    I installed OS 7:Revive and did the fixes from the front page, but it still crashes saying: "Runtime error theme plist not found". Can anyone help me?
    2012-04-02 01:38 PM
    I installed OS 7:Revive and did the fixes from the front page, but it still crashes saying: "Runtime error theme plist not found". Can anyone help me?

hey,

dont know how far back your situation goes but if you installed the cydia os7 revive which is the most recent updated deb. You do not need to do anything else.
    Go into Cydia and uninstall it then go into ifile and simply delete the os7 folder. Respring and reinstall the os7:revive and walah.
    2012-04-02 01:43 PM
    Hey End,
    isn't it possible to combine those two themes and you can choose if they are sorted like metro 8 or OS7 revive?
    That would be ******* AWESOME!!!
    NICE WORK
    2012-04-02 02:45 PM
    meh
    LOLLL , If i wanted to make you guys a 1st april pranck i woulndt have been able to make it as deeper as that one !!!! lolll again
    2012-04-02 04:28 PM
    [
    Hey runt, mind sharing your setup just the way it is?
    2012-04-02 05:11 PM
    Hey runt, mind sharing your setup just the way it is?
    04022012_OS7.zip

Theme, plist, and all images included.
    2012-04-02 05:36 PM
    You don't need any fixes. Uninstall, and make sure all the files are gone. (reboot, if you want to be safe). Now just re-install from cydia. DO NOT OPEN DREAMBOARD AND SELECT OS7. REBOOT. You HAVE to reboot when you install it. After you reboot, you should now be able to select OS7:revive and it will work without problems.
    2012-04-02 07:39 PM
    He bought a Windows Phone.
    lmfao!!!! yes your right! And im playing with my 528i bmw. I still look and see whats new though. Been thinking of themeing again but i dont even use my iphone 4 anymore i only like the games and its weight and durability over the windows phone but i use my ipad if i want to ever play a game so no need. Like what BCScustom did with the html overlay pretty sick! And like runts modd! and 3.0 preview looks pretty sick! just waiting to see wether to get the ip5 or the lumia 900.
    2012-04-02 08:27 PM
    Hey @end it would be awsome that you posted the new dylib wih the customication of the tile colors before you go and consetrate on your new theme
    2012-04-02 08:47 PM
    Guys the reason ilovemyiphone hasn't been on here is because he was banned. There was a fight a little while ago (I don't remember why) and ilovemyiphone said some very racist things toward Jdot among other rude comments. I believe he was banned for a little while after that. Then he came back and talked about how he joined sinful and how bad modmyi was. If you don't know, sinfuliphone is a site notorious for hosting pirated content, including themes. I'm not positive, but I believe he was banned again because of that. Now lets drop this and not glorify him. His winterboard was good, but it wasn't all his work. Most of it was from a theme in the mods thread, plus work from this thread. He did give credit, but he got very defense about it which was the cause of most fights. No sense in bringing this up again.
    im not banned!!! i just choose not to post nor really visit this site anymore bc i dont use my iphone 4 anymore! its not even charged. Thats why i havent posted.

Put in over 60hrs at work this week and been working on this in my spare time. Should be near completion soon.

wow!!!! that overlays sick bro!!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-04-02 at 09:16 PM.
    2012-04-02 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD