Can someone plz help me I dnt know how to edit my games icon in my categories folder
    2012-06-23 02:49 AM
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I mean it looks like it could be arranged nicely, but those screens they showed weren't.

Funny story actually. I ended up trading my Lumia in for the HTC One X. Now that I've heard about WP8 I'm glad I did otherwise I would've gotten a bit screwed. Honestly though, I love the One X more then the Lumia and far more then my iPhone (you have not seen customization/themeing until you've used Android). Apple's going to have to do something really drastic with the next iPhone if I'm going to switch back. Thanks for asking btw.
    YES, I love the one X as well xD I think it's probably gonna b my next phone unless MS pulls itself together with the UI design...WP7 was so good ;_;
    2012-06-23 01:49 PM
    For this to work, i learned that u had to go to sbsettings and disable the winterboard thing in mobile substrates add-ons.

I'm pretty sure that the only apps that dont work are the default apple apps.
    Thanks! Now it works, but I've another problem, I can't pin or unpin anything, or move a tile up or down. Do you know why?
    2012-06-23 02:16 PM
    YES, I love the one X as well xD I think it's probably gonna b my next phone unless MS pulls itself together with the UI design...WP7 was so good ;_;
    The one X is te only android phone I would ever get, even before the galaxy s3.
    2012-06-23 04:08 PM
    Please, I can't pin or un pin anything in 3.0 beta, do you know how to solve it?
    2012-06-23 04:58 PM
    Please, I can't pin or un pin anything in 3.0 beta, do you know how to solve it?
    Check your r/w/e permissions.
    2012-06-23 05:34 PM
    Check your r/w/e permissions.
    I guess I've to do with iFile, but where are that permissions, and how do I change?
    EDIT: I've solved it, thanks Jdot1224 for your help.
    Last edited by txiki77; 2012-06-23 at 07:51 PM.
    2012-06-23 06:21 PM
    End' wil stop developing this theme?! D:

I would like to learn and continue doing it, just recommend me a good c++ editor for windows... any help?
    2012-06-23 07:48 PM
    End' wil stop developing this theme?! D:

I would like to learn and continue doing it, just recommend me a good c++ editor for windows... any help?
    That's nice and all, but End did not release the source code since its his work. Therefore, to continue to develop this theme OS7:Revive you'll need that.

I guess I've to do with iFile, but where are that permissions, and how do I change?
    EDIT: I've solved it, thanks Jdot1224 for your help.
    No problem.
    2012-06-23 08:07 PM
    Not to mention that you need objective c to code in.....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2012-06-24 01:51 AM
    That's nice and all, but End did not release the source code since its his work. Therefore, to continue to develop this theme OS7:Revive you'll need that.

No problem.
    Didn't Wynd release the original source code in the original os7 thread, wouldn't it be the same 1 End used?
    2012-06-24 09:51 AM
    Didn't Wynd release the original source code in the original os7 thread, wouldn't it be the same 1 End used?
    but end implemented ALOT on top of wynd's original :P its probable at least half of the original code has been rewritten.
    2012-06-24 01:26 PM
    but end implemented ALOT on top of wynd's original :P its probable at least half of the original code has been rewritten.
    ALOT is an understatement .
    2012-06-24 03:22 PM
    ALOT is an understatement .
    Especially with 3.0, which i think he said he wanted to rewrite from the ground up
    2012-06-24 05:42 PM
    Especially with 3.0, which i think he said he wanted to rewrite from the ground up
    Agreed. I emailed end today and he said the source code was unorganized and not worth building on, especially 3.0 and that it would be easier just to start from scratch.
    2012-06-25 05:35 AM
    seem like my code isn't working :/ i think i'm inputting the code into the plist wrong. am i doing it right?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Description</key>
    <string>Windows Phone 7 based theme. Click and hold on any app to pin or unpin it. </string>
    <key>NoneEditable</key>
    <true/>
    <key>Plist</key>
    <string>Nothing</string>

<key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>

<key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isPhotoTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>

<key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isContactTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>contactFirstName</key>
    <string>someFirstName</string>
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>

<key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isCalendarTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

</plist>
    2012-06-25 06:56 AM
    seem like my code isn't working :/ i think i'm inputting the code into the plist wrong. am i doing it right?
    That's the wrong plist, that's the /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/os7/info.plist. All your tiles and stuff are in /var/mobile/Library/OS7
    2012-06-25 07:40 AM
    If end is still taking suggestions for 3.0, one idea I had was to be able to drag the arrow horizontally anywhere between the top and bottom of the screen, which would give the user the ability to choose how far down the very top tile(s) can go (being wherever the arrow is placed). For example, I'd like to be ale to drag the arrow to the top of my screen. Just a thought.
    2012-06-25 01:13 PM
    If end is still taking suggestions for 3.0, one idea I had was to be able to drag the arrow horizontally anywhere between the top and bottom of the screen, which would give the user the ability to choose how far down the very top tile(s) can go (being wherever the arrow is placed). For example, I'd like to be ale to drag the arrow to the top of my screen. Just a thought.
    End has left the jailbreaking scene "indefinitely"
    2012-06-25 05:18 PM
    I've just recently installed Dreamboard and this theme as I wanted a change from the default iOS layout. It feels well developed and I have made a few tiles for myself as I planned to keep this theme for a while. It's just a shame that the developer has decided to halt development. Don't suppose anyone else has picked this up since? Being able to quick-select alphabetically from the app list would have been nice, such as seen in the WP7 OS itself.

There's also a problem I've been having which I wonder if anyone could help with? I feel this could be more Dreamboard related rather than the theme but thought I'd try here first. When I plug my phone into the stereo of my car via USB, my phone crashes. The only workaround for this is to have the iPod app loaded and playing a song before plugging it in. Any thoughts?
    2012-06-25 08:22 PM
8,329 ... 297347387395396397398399407 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD