Hey anyone having a problem where after multitasking ur icons open the wrong app??

Oh and can anyone show me how to set up the XBL tile?
    Last edited by ByteArt; 2011-09-21 at 12:58 AM.
    2011-09-21 12:18 AM
    Obviously that how things get fixed stupid ios4 user
    Lol!
    2011-09-21 06:20 AM
    Hello where ios7.plist in dynamic library??The name for tiles is not apparence.thank

Im on4.3.3 and dreamboard 1.1.4
    2011-09-21 07:15 AM
    Hello where ios7.plist in dynamic library??The name for tiles is not apparence.thank

Im on4.3.3 and dreamboard 1.1.4
    Um ok hold on are you trying to look for the OS7.plist? go to Library-MobileSubstrate-DynamicLibraries and it will be there copy and paste the new one there. And if your lookin for tiles go to Var-Mobile-Library-OS7.
    2011-09-21 03:07 PM
    Um ok hold on are you trying to look for the OS7.plist? go to Library-MobileSubstrate-DynamicLibraries and it will be there copy and paste the new one there. And if your lookin for tiles go to Var-Mobile-Library-OS7.
    Any update on .plist and image folder Silverado??? Like I said I'm happy even if its 100% not completed just like the style.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2011-09-21 04:37 PM
    Small preview of the live & interactive music tile:

You can actually press those buttons?
    Not bad...
    2011-09-21 04:38 PM
    Any update on .plist and image folder Silverado??? Like I said I'm happy even if its 100% not completed just like the style.
    Yeah I got done with the tile badges and messed with the iPod tile.
    The "Megan" Tile I'll have to give you the psd file for it. I'll upload it tonight
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316621010.041712.jpg  
    2011-09-21 06:04 PM
    goodnight the concern is that I do not have the plist file of ios7 part.si no one person could share that would be me super.merci advance

can I share it because I have nowhere
    Last edited by Steph53940; 2011-09-21 at 06:18 PM.
    2011-09-21 06:16 PM
    You can actually press those buttons?
    Not bad...
    I have a hard time believing it, but i've been wrong before. None the less the iPod tile above is from the OS7 Mods thread and buttons are not interactive with the music or ablum art for that matter.
    2011-09-21 06:21 PM
    I have a hard time believing it, but i've been wrong before. None the less the iPod tile above is from the OS7 Mods thread and buttons are not interactive with the music or ablum art for that matter.
    Actually I believe the buttons are pressable and it will show the album art as to whichever song is playing. He showed that to us a couple weeks back
    2011-09-21 06:51 PM
    Hey anyone having a problem where after multitasking ur icons open the wrong app??

Oh and can anyone show me how to set up the XBL tile?
    Did you instal a new app? Multitasking isn't causing the problem for me, but once i install a new app, i have to respring in order for my apps to open correctly.
    2011-09-21 07:13 PM
    Actually I believe the buttons are pressable and it will show the album art as to whichever song is playing. He showed that to us a couple weeks back
    Can you post a link? I didn't see that part of the video in the thread anywhere.. this has been asked for in several themes and its never been done so again I'm pretty skeptical. But one can hope

Here is my setup (With the iPod play controls overlay included)

Last edited by zinjen; 2011-09-21 at 08:06 PM.
    2011-09-21 07:51 PM
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.. no really, have a look at this

2011-09-21 08:13 PM
    if you're that much trouble just to share a plist files and well I drop this subject and if it goes on the site with
    2011-09-21 08:37 PM
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.. no really, have a look at this

Looks promising but where is the music Looks like a slideshow tile with scrolling buttons... but if you can get the music to play with the covert art changing... now that would be something.
    2011-09-21 08:40 PM
    if you're that much trouble just to share a plist files and well I drop this subject and if it goes on the site with
    The reason why nobody shares is because nobody really understands what you want.. What .plist file? The only .plist files in this theme are the OS7Settings.plist and the Tiles.plist and neither of those would have to be shared because if you installed the latest version you already have both

Looks promising but where is the music Looks like a slideshow tile with scrolling buttons... but if you can get the music to play with the covert art changing... now that would be something.
    I saw that one coming... :P Hold on, I'll upload one with music

EDIT: Here you go:

Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-09-21 at 08:57 PM.
    2011-09-21 08:43 PM
    The reason why nobody shares is because nobody really understands what you want.. What .plist file? The only .plist files in this theme are the OS7Settings.plist and the Tiles.plist and neither of those would have to be shared because if you installed the latest version you already have both

That is so badass lol
    2011-09-21 09:04 PM

You have proved me wrong sir. Thank you for doing so because I'm looking forward to this.

Any clue how it effects RAM? Secondly, how does it know where to pull the cover art from? I couldn't even find the directory on my phone.

*EDIT: Also, I like how you have the large badges bolded now, the big numbers bolded looks 10x better. I had to switch temporarily till you push out the new update because they look so thin =\
    Last edited by zinjen; 2011-09-21 at 09:08 PM.
    2011-09-21 09:05 PM
    You have proved me wrong sir. Thank you for doing so because I'm looking forward to this.

Any clue how it effects RAM? Secondly, how does it know where to pull the cover art from? I couldn't even find the directory on my phone.

*EDIT: Also, I like how you have the large badges bolded now, the big numbers bolded looks 10x better. I had to switch temporarily till you push out the new update because they look so thin =\
    No RAM issue whatsoever (from what I've experienced so far), the only memory that's used is the one by the iPod app itself. And there is no directory for the album art, the tile is no html tile, it's more or less a standalone music app, similar to Muzik for iPhone and all those.

And yeah, sorry about the badges
    2011-09-21 09:12 PM
    2011-09-21 09:23 PM
8,329 ... 3038394041425090140 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD